[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

Dec 11, 2009 @ 14:15
I want to get the Hunter Corduroy Pants but im not sure how they fit... I've never bought pants/jeans from Triumvir before and i was just wondering if anyone would help me out.

Hows the waist size? Is it slim fit?
Dec 11, 2009 @ 20:18
fall castor are black and winter are indigo yes castor is a slim fit, denims are on point i'm very happy with the overall fit

thank you.
has anyone been in between a size, and sized up on the castors? fit pic if possible if you have?
thanks for the patience in answering my questions/inquiries.
~Lefty
Dec 11, 2009 @ 22:02
I want to get the Hunter Corduroy Pants but im not sure how they fit... I've never bought pants/jeans from Triumvir before and i was just wondering if anyone would help me out.

Hows the waist size? Is it slim fit?

i think they fit like the castors...slim straight fit and the waist is pretty true to size
Dec 11, 2009 @ 22:56

Panzerdivision jacket is now up on Karmaloop.com

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=82857&VendorCode=TRM

Check the sig,
Dec 11, 2009 @ 23:40
got my stuff that i ordered on wednesday yesterday blushing
Dec 12, 2009 @ 00:40
got my stuff that i ordered on wednesday yesterday blushing

siick what'd you get?
Dec 12, 2009 @ 00:57
siick what'd you get?

just a pair of castor raw's, no means yes tee in white, and dutchess tee in black. did you order anything?
Dec 12, 2009 @ 01:57
nice, castors are sweet
but naw, not this time, got the constantine, madonna, livelong&prosper at the black friday webstore. and i spent the rest of my cash on my upcoming trip to europe. no more purchases for a long time, so please dont drop any sick collections anytime soon triumvir...
Dec 12, 2009 @ 02:11
nice, castors are sweet
but naw, not this time, got the constantine, madonna, livelong&prosper at the black friday webstore. and i spent the rest of my cash on my upcoming trip to europe. no more purchases for a long time, so please dont drop any sick collections anytime soon triumvir...

oh right. enjoy italy bro! when ya leavin'?
Dec 12, 2009 @ 03:15
thanks man...7 countries in 27 days...i leave next sunday, a day after my last final... smokeyface
Dec 12, 2009 @ 03:23
in that case. enjoy all them countries! take pics!
Dec 12, 2009 @ 09:56
thanks man...7 countries in 27 days...i leave next sunday, a day after my last final... smokeyface

Godspeed... And stay away from the Roman Gladiators in front of the Colloseum when taking pictures, they'll rob you clean.
Dec 12, 2009 @ 11:57
Layer! My Spring Praetorian M-65 is perfect for the 50 degree weather in SoCal right now with a good ol v-neck sweater under.

50 degrees? that's clansmen shorts weather with a fcuk ur clique tee.
Dec 12, 2009 @ 16:11
I would love some 50 degree weather it was in the low 30s yesterday getting good use of my Hospitaller M-65
Dec 12, 2009 @ 21:06
I would love some 50 degree weather it was in the low 30s yesterday getting good use of my Hospitaller M-65

0o0oo00o0o 30 degrees, BRRRRrRrrrr!! hahahha It's -17F right now! i'm chillin' in my Tigris Baseball Jacket smokeyface
Dec 12, 2009 @ 21:15
in that case. enjoy all them countries! take pics!

for sure!!

Godspeed... And stay away from the Roman Gladiators in front of the Colloseum when taking pictures, they'll rob you clean.

haha thanks brandon
Dec 13, 2009 @ 21:51
wheres everyone from triumvir been at? i still need to know why my black card didnt go thru. but i already got my order tho.
Dec 13, 2009 @ 23:18
wheres everyone from triumvir been at? i still need to know why my black card didnt go thru. but i already got my order tho.

Shoot an e-mail to customerservice@triumvir.com and it'll be handled during business hours. (MWF 9-5PM)
Dec 14, 2009 @ 02:19

also stay away from the people in milan that give you a "free" handmade bracelet and ask for donations for african kids and then you give them coins and then they get mad cuz you didnt give them paper...ungrateful bastards
Dec 14, 2009 @ 10:07
Shoot an e-mail to customerservice@triumvir.com and it'll be handled during business hours. (MWF 9-5PM)

guess ill send another email then?
Dec 14, 2009 @ 14:35
my black card came in today from the hypebeast contest. thank you triumvir! perfect timing with the sale going on. smokeyface
Dec 14, 2009 @ 17:37
goin to be getting rid of some of my triumvir collection... needs the money =/ got shadaloos denim size 30 worn only a few times, bruce lee t in white medium still in dust bag, unworn triumvir pinky t, fuck your clique skate deck, small black madword x triumvir hoody + some other shrits (size s + m) that are worn but in overall 9/10 condition if anyones interested send me a pm. will be putting some pics up later tonight.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 18:52
Wore my Triumvir Fuck the Rest zip up hoodie to school and finally got caught for it, hah. The teacher asked me if I knew what it said, and I replied, "Well of course, I'm wearing it aren't I?" Meh, fuck em, I'll probably wear it again in like 2 weeks.

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Dec 14, 2009 @ 19:13
^ hahah fuck em
wear that "no means yes" tee to school
do it!

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Dec 14, 2009 @ 19:21
Haha! Where the Fuck The Rest hoodie and then the No Means Yes tee & when someone asks if you know what it says, say NO and then flash the tee, haha! Shit would be epic.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 21:38
I got my castor selvedge wash from Autumn 09 in today and these are waaaay too tight. I fit the castor raw in 30 just fine.

Hypebeasters: Can anyone who owns the castor selvedge verify as to weather or not these break in?

Triumvir: Can I exchange 'em?
Dec 14, 2009 @ 22:21
Usually raw jeans stretch but I honestly do not know how much or if the Castor raws stretch at all.
Dec 14, 2009 @ 22:51
Triumvir: Can I exchange 'em?

NO REFUNDS. EXCHANGE ONLY within 10 business days from which shipment is received. Notice must be given to customerservice@triumvir.com within 2 days for any problems or concerns with merchandise. Items must be in their original packaging, in as-new condition with packing slip or receipt.
~Lefty
Dec 15, 2009 @ 00:05
profecy... I hate you.
nglitches... i'll take matsu out!!!!!!!!

just kidding shin, hahah shout out to the sex panthers

I'll see you in the parking lot 6pm SHARP
Dec 15, 2009 @ 00:31
Usually raw jeans stretch but I honestly do not know how much or if the Castor raws stretch at all.

My old raws stretched. I also wore my washed Pollux a bit and the waist stretched a bit on those as well.

Psycho Brigade week 3 should be going live in less than 2 hours. smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.