[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

December 09, 2009 @ 18:09:15
On Karmaloop I See the Models Are wearing a large in most shirts, Does Triumvir run smaller then other brands like bbc??? thanks for the help
December 09, 2009 @ 18:24:38
hello?
Hello Triumvir?

Yes, yes, it's me... im looking for sizes.
Your webstore seems to not have any.

smokeyface

hahhaa, loving the prices, but i struck out with everything i wanted. tongueface
December 09, 2009 @ 19:53:34
On Karmaloop I See the Models Are wearing a large in most shirts, Does Triumvir run smaller then other brands like bbc??? thanks for the help

Triumvir switched their tees for fall/winter 09 they went for a slimmer fit
December 09, 2009 @ 20:23:26
man if just that black medium chun-li was a white
December 09, 2009 @ 21:31:30
Triumvir switched their tees for fall/winter 09 they went for a slimmer fit

So just to make sure I understand right lol if I normally wear a nedium in other brands a medium in this will be cool??? I like my clothes fitted not tight though thanks for the help
December 09, 2009 @ 21:46:44
So just to make sure I understand right lol if I normally wear a nedium in other brands a medium in this will be cool??? I like my clothes fitted not tight though thanks for the help

depends how normal mediums fit on you.
December 09, 2009 @ 22:17:36
why didnt my black card work? and i already got a shipping confirmation.
December 09, 2009 @ 22:45:13

i didnt even get my black card or any info at all lol
December 10, 2009 @ 00:08:39

well did u get it during the black friday sale? cause from my understanding i thought it said those cards werent preloaded. , but u still got to receive the incentive of cutting the line + any other future sales, it would be a free pass granted they continue to do this promo.
December 10, 2009 @ 00:17:31
^na. it was from the tweet up sometime this summer.
December 10, 2009 @ 02:36:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WKiqqTYGs&feature=related

i think its mikey battling quest...he's pretty damn good

This video still surprises me when I watch it. I work with the guy and he talks about dancing a little bit, but goooooddammmn when I saw the front flip I'm telling myself ok he's just modest about his dancing skills.
December 10, 2009 @ 05:17:21
This video still surprises me when I watch it. I work with the guy and he talks about dancing a little bit, but goooooddammmn when I saw the front flip I'm telling myself ok he's just modest about his dancing skills.

Matsu vs. Mikey

gogogogogogogo
December 10, 2009 @ 12:38:22
is castors winter indigo whereas castors autumn is black?
my computers lighting or graphics card makes them both look black.
the castor is a slim fit as well correct?
~Lefty
December 10, 2009 @ 14:21:31

I stayed with my normal size (large) and the tees fit well. if you're looking for a looser fit try a large but for a more fitted fit stay with your size

is castors winter indigo whereas castors autumn is black?
my computers lighting or graphics card makes them both look black.
the castor is a slim fit as well correct?
~Lefty

fall castor are black and winter are indigo yes castor is a slim fit, denims are on point i'm very happy with the overall fit
December 10, 2009 @ 14:47:10
its fckin cold up in norcal right now...wish triumvir had some warmer gear besides the panzer smokeyface
December 11, 2009 @ 00:29:46
its fckin cold up in norcal right now...wish triumvir had some warmer gear besides the panzer smokeyface

Layer! My Spring Praetorian M-65 is perfect for the 50 degree weather in SoCal right now with a good ol v-neck sweater under.
December 11, 2009 @ 04:47:40
Layer! My Spring Praetorian M-65 is perfect for the 50 degree weather in SoCal right now with a good ol v-neck sweater under.

Layering is definitely the way to go. I wear a hoodie underneath my Constantine jacket. Gives it a different feel [same with the M-65.]-- much more casual... and of course, warm. The pieces are created to be versatile. I must say though, I still feel a little awkward whenever I layer in general. I feel a little overstuffed kinda like the Michellin mascot. Never felt comfortable wearing heavy layers even as a kid.

Not sure how many people are hardcore Street Fighter fans here, but there's a contest going on for a Street Fighter Special Edition bundle to hype up the Shadaloo Psycho Brigade collection teaser video. The instructions are super simple.

Street Fighter II HD Remix Super Turbo Hyper Champion Special Edition Pack
Ryu’s head band
Rare Chun Li figurine (only 1,000 made)
Magnetic Background with two sheets of Static Cling Characters
Street Fighter Remix Comic
Asset Disc

The instructions are on the blog
December 11, 2009 @ 13:20:14
profecy... I hate you.
nglitches... i'll take matsu out!!!!!!!!

just kidding shin, hahah shout out to the sex panthers
December 11, 2009 @ 14:15:26
I want to get the Hunter Corduroy Pants but im not sure how they fit... I've never bought pants/jeans from Triumvir before and i was just wondering if anyone would help me out.

Hows the waist size? Is it slim fit?
December 11, 2009 @ 20:18:35
fall castor are black and winter are indigo yes castor is a slim fit, denims are on point i'm very happy with the overall fit

thank you.
has anyone been in between a size, and sized up on the castors? fit pic if possible if you have?
thanks for the patience in answering my questions/inquiries.
~Lefty
December 11, 2009 @ 22:02:23
I want to get the Hunter Corduroy Pants but im not sure how they fit... I've never bought pants/jeans from Triumvir before and i was just wondering if anyone would help me out.

Hows the waist size? Is it slim fit?

i think they fit like the castors...slim straight fit and the waist is pretty true to size
December 11, 2009 @ 22:56:28

Panzerdivision jacket is now up on Karmaloop.com

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=82857&VendorCode=TRM

Check the sig,

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

December 11, 2009 @ 23:40:29
got my stuff that i ordered on wednesday yesterday blushing
December 12, 2009 @ 00:40:38
got my stuff that i ordered on wednesday yesterday blushing

siick what'd you get?
December 12, 2009 @ 00:57:08
siick what'd you get?

just a pair of castor raw's, no means yes tee in white, and dutchess tee in black. did you order anything?
December 12, 2009 @ 01:57:02
nice, castors are sweet
but naw, not this time, got the constantine, madonna, livelong&prosper at the black friday webstore. and i spent the rest of my cash on my upcoming trip to europe. no more purchases for a long time, so please dont drop any sick collections anytime soon triumvir...
December 12, 2009 @ 02:11:26
nice, castors are sweet
but naw, not this time, got the constantine, madonna, livelong&prosper at the black friday webstore. and i spent the rest of my cash on my upcoming trip to europe. no more purchases for a long time, so please dont drop any sick collections anytime soon triumvir...

oh right. enjoy italy bro! when ya leavin'?
December 12, 2009 @ 03:15:46
thanks man...7 countries in 27 days...i leave next sunday, a day after my last final... smokeyface
December 12, 2009 @ 03:23:10
in that case. enjoy all them countries! take pics!
December 12, 2009 @ 09:56:09
thanks man...7 countries in 27 days...i leave next sunday, a day after my last final... smokeyface

Godspeed... And stay away from the Roman Gladiators in front of the Colloseum when taking pictures, they'll rob you clean.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x