Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 4, 2009 @ 12:30 PM
deadendpro3

Haha this is the exact hoody I want in a small. I doubt anyone has it.

i was finally able to cop it at the sale! but in purple medium. lots of stuff i wanted i regretted passing on in the past was available this time, but unfortunately i was only able to cop a portion of it due to no money haha. Overall i was satisfied with my purchases tho!

@ both of you, hehe, yeah, Simon is my homeskillet! i dont know how many times i brought it up to my old bosses Cal and B that we should have approached Vir to do an exclusive collab tee for our store with Simon. Ohhhh well. i'm sorry you never got one XionG, and i remember seeing you picking one up Matsu, it even made the video. hahahaa. but Simon i think is one of the best characters that Triumvir has ever produced because it plays into that Kidult role. right on the line of what it means to do a graphic that appeals to the young folks because it is a cartoon, but also how it appeals to the older crowd, nothing too overdone and flippin the bird. Truly Truly a great graphic.

The Black Friday video was cool.
Saw a lot of me throughout.
From beginning to end.

The action shots of deadendpro3 was really nice.
Laugh.

The Black Card shot was my Black Card.
But it was not of me holding it. sad
Calvin Dang man.

^yeah, biggggg bummer ey? hahaha my personal favorite part of the video was the money shot...pause.
December 4, 2009 @ 04:01 PM
Spankbank

After watching the video it gives me another reason why I wish I was in Cali sad
December 5, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
peezykbaby

I'm in cali.
December 6, 2009 @ 10:54 PM
XionGlydius

i was finally able to cop it at the sale! but in purple medium. lots of stuff i wanted i regretted passing on in the past was available this time, but unfortunately i was only able to cop a portion of it due to no money haha. Overall i was satisfied with my purchases tho!

haha fuck i need it sooo bad.
December 6, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
The Truth

I miss being here!
And I wanted to thank whoever finally made a blog post about the Manspace video I posted some months ago, haha.
December 7, 2009 @ 12:46 AM
GOLDENi

Streetfighter shit is amazing. Can't wait to see the psycho brigade
December 7, 2009 @ 03:08 AM
beefnbrocoli

happy with the constantine jacket and glad i returned that Nike jacket i bought lol, thanks triumvir cool, heres my fit pic with the jacket (size large)

imma assume we bought the same black nike wind breaker lol
December 7, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
Eddy.

imma assume we bought the same black nike wind breaker lol

which one did u buy? lol lemme get a link
December 7, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
December 7, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
Eddy.

oh i got this other ACG jacket or something it was too thin for me to wear so i had to return it lol
December 7, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
dsbao

Damn... really?

December 7, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
oozedrip

^^^ wow already?!?!
December 7, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
C_Augustus_O

i know really, shit am fucking broke

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 7, 2009 @ 08:36 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

The sale is alright with me... haha

so when i spend more than $150 i get free shipping + 15% off summer 2010 or only one ???
December 7, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
Frodizzi

haha. its that time of year. before the sale hits i got a couple questions i was hoping i could get answered.

1) since black friday passed im assuming that the new black friday pack isnt gonna get released, correct? just want to know so i could stop saving that $70.

2) i know its asking alot, but can other discount codes (i have a free shipping one) be used with the upcoming sale?

3) i activated my black card recently, how can i make sure it went through? i didnt get a confirmation email or anything like that.

4) and lastly, not really important, but...where the hell did david go? haha. is he still on vacation?
December 7, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
mercy

nice! I've been waiting for a discount on that M65 smile
December 7, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
The Truth

Love the sale, but wish I had money. sad

Let's at least get ourselves in the holiday spirit with some sneak peeks of the Shadaloo 2.0 drop
December 7, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
Eddy.

hm, i got a black card and i never got an email about it or anything confused did i have to pick it up at triumvir or something?
December 8, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
deadendpro3

haha. its that time of year. before the sale hits i got a couple questions i was hoping i could get answered.

1) since black friday passed im assuming that the new black friday pack isnt gonna get released, correct? just want to know so i could stop saving that $70.

2) i know its asking alot, but can other discount codes (i have a free shipping one) be used with the upcoming sale?

3) i activated my black card recently, how can i make sure it went through? i didnt get a confirmation email or anything like that.

4) and lastly, not really important, but...where the hell did david go? haha. is he still on vacation?

I have reason to believe that its not a scraped project, rather just pushed back due to other campaigns like Psycho Brigade and the rest of the Street Fighter drop..
But what ever happened to BlazBlue?? lol. i think those are probably the rarest tees now! cool

hm, i got a black card and i never got an email about it or anything confused did i have to pick it up at triumvir or something?

I believe that activation only applies when you put money on it and use it like a Triumvir Debit card if you will. All of the little perks like line jumping and such you just need to show your card, i would assume at least.
December 8, 2009 @ 01:30 AM
shaitan

Damn... really?

Holiday season my brother.
December 8, 2009 @ 01:38 AM
aznboi986

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WKiqqTYGs&feature=related

i think its mikey battling quest...he's pretty damn good
December 8, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
Frodizzi

was it from the warehouse sale contest? where you name the shirts in the picture? if so, yeah you were suppose to pick that up. thats why it was for socal residents only.

I have reason to believe that its not a scraped project, rather just pushed back due to other campaigns like Psycho Brigade and the rest of the Street Fighter drop..
But what ever happened to BlazBlue?? lol. i think those are probably the rarest tees now! cool

maybe next black friday then? haha. and yea. i remember they didnt get rid of all of them during the presale and they put some on ebay. haha. i also remember they where having trouble with the idea because they didnt want to be the company that kept doing game shirts, maybe they finally settled not to go through with it.
December 8, 2009 @ 02:05 AM
Mostarr

the worst is yet to come

dope
December 8, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
Ricta

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WKiqqTYGs&feature=related

i think its mikey battling quest...he's pretty damn good

they dont call him Mikey Awesome for nothing right? haha homeboy has skillz

thriveordecline.com

December 8, 2009 @ 02:22 AM
deadendpro3

^ i had to rewind and play that vid like 3 times before i believed it was mikey. lol. i want to see him do his flip at the next warehouse sale. hahaha. >sad
December 8, 2009 @ 03:17 AM
nglitches

Week Two Countdown has ended on the Psycho Brigade website.
Trust me, it's worth the watch.

http://www.psychobrigade.com
December 8, 2009 @ 03:18 AM
Tommy [F4F]

wow new psycho brigade teaser was suprised....stoked to see the entire collection
December 8, 2009 @ 10:25 AM
Eddy.

was it from the warehouse sale contest? where you name the shirts in the picture? if so, yeah you were suppose to pick that up. thats why it was for socal residents only.

i won one on hypebeast, where u describe how u first encountered triumvir and describe stuff like that, was that for socal people only too?
December 8, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
TriumvirLerche

^ go ahead and send me an email [email]b.lerche@triumvir.com[/email]
December 8, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
Frodizzi

^i activated my black card like a week ago and i dont know if it went through, i didnt get a confirmation or anything, should i email you too? and what should i include?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.