December 1, 2009 @ 02:40 AM
9TNine

nah trust. you'll see in person why the panzer is what it is compared to the hospitaller

Just got mine today and you were absolutely right.

To be honest the lookbook doesn't do it justice. I think the matte-black hardware looks much better than the sample. Seeing it in person really impressed me.

December 1, 2009 @ 03:25 AM
overtheradar

I also got a pair of shadaloo denim used, but worn maybe 3 times? if anyone is interested -_-. I have skinny legs so even size 30 is a little too baggy for my liking. Letting them go for $45 if anyone is interested.

pmed!

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

December 1, 2009 @ 12:27 PM
Spankbank

Damn www.psychobrigade.com
I'm so curious lmaooo!
December 1, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
overtheradar

I also got a pair of shadaloo denim used, but worn maybe 3 times? if anyone is interested -_-. I have skinny legs so even size 30 is a little too baggy for my liking. Letting them go for $45 if anyone is interested.

unfortunately I can't get these anymore... someone should jump on these quick though, such a steal

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

December 1, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
thephreak

just got the geisha deck from matsu714. good man cool

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

December 1, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
oozedrip

got my castor raws in from today from the webstore sale. suprised )
December 1, 2009 @ 06:07 PM
KevinsThatDude

Can't wait for the new Shadaloo stuff cool
December 1, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
jx107

got my castor raws in from today from the webstore sale. suprised )

whaaaaat, i havent even received shipping info on my two orders from saturday morning... crossing my fingers they didn't run out of my items or anything like that...
December 1, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
oozedrip

whaaaaat, i havent even received shipping info on my two orders from saturday morning... crossing my fingers they didn't run out of my items or anything like that...
(btw did you receive my payment? )

i didn't get any shipping notice. just showed up at my doorstep!

shipped out your shirt today. check your email for tracking.
December 1, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
jx107

thanks ooze, got a paypal notice right after i posted

can't wait for all the stuff to get here...im headed to europe for winter break. first stop italy and last stop france, wanted to wear some triumvir gear over there like my mona lisa tee and the rome never fell stuff

cool
December 1, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
Eddy.

i didn't get any shipping notice. just showed up at my doorstep!

shipped out your shirt today. check your email for tracking.

same thing happened to me last time i bought from triumvir, didnt get a email saying it was shipped, but it came within a few days which was a good surprise, hopefully my jacket arrives soon cool
December 2, 2009 @ 12:30 AM
9TNine

Oh my fuck... I'm hyped for the new Shadaloo.

December 2, 2009 @ 01:30 AM
iwonder

just wondering
but was the keep calm and carry on shirt from a couples seasons back inspired by the graphic designer olly moss?
i just noticed the similarity today

December 2, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
deadendpro3

^ no, check this out...

its not inspired by any given artist, rather, this inspired many...
December 2, 2009 @ 10:33 AM
vietngo

Yes, what deadendpro3 said.

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

December 2, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
Eddy.

happy with the constantine jacket and glad i returned that Nike jacket i bought lol, thanks triumvir cool, heres my fit pic with the jacket (size large)

December 2, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
TriumvirNO

what's good guys. just a quick update all orders from the Web sale and from the last few days have been shipped!!! any questions or concerns you guys can shoot an email over to the customer service email, also please include your order # or if you could attach the email that was sent to you, that really helps us track down your order and info.

on a side note, for anyone who order a PanzerDivision Jacket in Medium or Large, our second shipment of that product will be going out this week, so sit tight guys.

also i've made a AIM sn (TriumvirHelp) please im between 9-5 M-F thanks guys. hope you're all happy with the product and thanks for the support and love.
December 3, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
jx107

good and bad news it seems...good news my webstore orders are shipped! bad news...the lion parka and the accessories pack were not in stock sad
December 3, 2009 @ 04:13 AM
nglitches

Mikey posted up a video of the Black Friday sale recap on the CakedOut blog.

You see a lot of deadendpro3 and myself in there and some other faces like Niteseeker and a little bit of Matsu. Pretty nifty.
December 3, 2009 @ 03:59 PM
EL LAY

I've never been a huge fan of this pattern on flannels, but the guys at Triumvir pulled this pattern off really clean...

Holiday Collection is up on The Attic Online Shop too
December 3, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
sameshitdifferentday

anyone sellin templar scarf hoody size L or XL ?

pm me cool
December 3, 2009 @ 06:24 PM
jx107

ahhhhhhh UPS just delivered my gooods now I have to wait till lecture is over to open em....
December 3, 2009 @ 06:36 PM
modernART

would triumvir ever be down for a collab with the hundreds:

hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2217267&postcount=3342
December 3, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
XionGlydius

I know its a longshot but anyone grab any smalls they're willing to get rid of?
December 3, 2009 @ 07:48 PM
jx107

SO SICK.

srry about iphone quality

big ups to triumvir for another quality drop...i'll definitely be wearing that shirt when i'm in italy next week...
December 3, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
XionGlydius

This is Van Ness Wu...

Haha this is the exact hoody I want in a small. I doubt anyone has it.
December 3, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
matsu714

Haha this is the exact hoody I want in a small. I doubt anyone has it.

i was finally able to cop it at the sale! but in purple medium. lots of stuff i wanted i regretted passing on in the past was available this time, but unfortunately i was only able to cop a portion of it due to no money haha. Overall i was satisfied with my purchases tho!
December 3, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
triumvir3rex

Honestly, I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything. I was a young, naive "Hypebeast" in 2006 and wanted to wear a Bape all-over print hoodie so badly. I couldn't afford it, so I seeked alternatives and found the Triumvir Candyman hoodie. I purchased it and fell in love with it for about a good year. After my "Hypebeast" and "loud colors" phase passed, I wanted a more subtle, mature, and cleaner aesthetic. Fortunately, as my sense of fashion matured over the next couple of years, so did Triumvir's pieces and overall brand direction. Thank you Brandon and the rest of Triumvir for growing up with me.

modernART, I think we were all naive at many points in our lives when it comes to fashion. Back in 2006 I think a majority of us were all into the all-over-print phase; in 2000 L-R-G, in 1996 Spitfire / Girl, in 1994 super baggy jeans with an Asian fade haircut, and so on & so on. 2006 was my second year in producing / designing t-shirts out of my parents garage and I must admit BAPE was the brand to look at and follow during those years. And like you I couldn't afford a BAPE hoody... it was the trend and I myself was into it, it was something new from the East and it came to the US like a storm. Honestly Triumvir did not have a brand identity yet, I didn't really understand anything about branding nor the direction I wanted Triumvir to go in. Other peers at the time had a plan in building the foundation of their brands, but I really had none... I just wanted to make things that I couldn't afford and in turn make some profit from it to support my shopping gratifications. Therefore it was just due to timing for us to release our own all-over-print hoodies back then. I knew nothing about constructing and designing an outerwear piece at the time and an all-over-print hoody was my first attempt. While other peers saved money by printing on a blank hoody, I went to China to learn how they printed the fabric and constructed the hoody. I still can't believe I wasted my time to go to China for that... but we must all learn from our mistakes. I remember going to our first Magic Trade Show with our all-over-print hoodies and caught a lot of peoples attention... I guess in some ways it was good. I personally wore the all-over-print hoods probably only about five times... after realizing how fruity I looked in it... So like yourself I matured as a person and in fashion too, so thank you for sharing your story, and being open minded and giving Triumvir a chance to grow with you.

Got myself the Im not an ape, bruce lee in white, bruce lee OG colorway (i think, well its supposedly never released)...

matsu, the Bruce Lee in OG colorway you're referring to was first released in the Spring of 2005. Its black with a carolina blue Bruce wearing the Jordan 1's Japan exclusives in Silver. It was released with the other OG Retro Bruce in white. Brian and I were/are Jordan heads back then, and the J-1 Jp Exclusives was one of my favorite shoes that I wanted so bad to get. If you have a Medium then its from Brian's personal stash, if you have a Large then its mine... that tee was produced in very small numbers the only one left is boxed away in the company archives.

;2214839']i agree mikey...swedish chicks are suprised

I agree with Tommy and Mikey, Swedish chicks are suprisedoooooooooooo

would triumvir ever be down for a collab with the hundreds:
hypebeast.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2217267&postcount=3342

modernART, I just read what Bobby said in his thread. Funny how I just talked about his DeLorean collab today, that project in my opinion was out of the box and refreshing to see. I respect what The Hundreds stand for because from day one Bobby and Ben has steered The Hundreds in the direction they wanted to take it. I'm down for anything if it makes sense, I've learned to be more open minded about running Triumvir as a business now... so anything is a possibility.
December 4, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
misteranonymou

I was google-imaging variations of sentences with the word "fuck" in it. Started off with "fuck it all", "fuck that shit", "fuck...", and so on. Somehow ended up on "fuck the rest" and saw the "fuck the rest" hoodie. Hahahaha. I bought it off karmaloop one night, but it was too small. I still have it somewhere in my room though...
December 4, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
vietngo

The Black Friday video was cool.
Saw a lot of me throughout.
From beginning to end.

The action shots of deadendpro3 was really nice.
Laugh.

The Black Card shot was my Black Card.
But it was not of me holding it. sad
Calvin Dang man.

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.