Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 28, 2009 @ 06:49 PM
jcamposwpg

OK, i'm a LARGE for falkirk, so should i stay true to size for the "maltese flannel button down in black" or go to a MEDIUM?
November 28, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
NiteSeekerX

This was the best sale I ever went to, despite camping out for a good 13 hours (Thanks Lerche for the Black Card). Like Deadendpro3 mentioned, there were a lot of tees to choose from and older outerwear, especially the Archives box. This sale was a lot more fun having other campers busting out COD and bumping music for comfort (that sucks that you guys got caught up by the cops and left the Attic campout). It was also fun seeing everyone from the Attic Black Party again (VietNgo, Matsu714, Nglitches) even meeting new faces (Deadendpro3)and campers that went to the same high school as I did. Like Matsu714 posted before, I too had to pick up for friends that couldn

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 28, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
vietngo

Nice pickup Victor.

Thank you for pointing me to the Archive Box.
Laugh.

You got Black Card from The Black Party.
But you camped also.

Where the other people behind you with you?
And you were first of line too.
Laugh.

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

November 29, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
&y

This was the best sale I ever went to, despite camping out for a good 13 hours (Thanks Lerche for the Black Card). Like Deadendpro3 mentioned, there were a lot of tees to choose from and older outerwear, especially the Archives box. This sale was a lot more fun having other campers busting out COD and bumping music for comfort (that sucks that you guys got caught up by the cops and left the Attic campout). It was also fun seeing everyone from the Attic Black Party again (VietNgo, Matsu714, Nglitches) even meeting new faces (Deadendpro3)and campers that went to the same high school as I did. Like Matsu714 posted before, I too had to pick up for friends that couldn
November 29, 2009 @ 12:19 AM
modernART

PM me if you have an "I'm Not an Ape" shirt in a medium. paypal ready.
November 29, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
MichaelRyan

Recieved my order today with some tshirts and the M65 jacket. Im usually a Medium but i bought the M65 jacket in Large and it fits great! Feels really warm too and thats a good thing cause its getting really cold in Sweden. Just waiting for the Panzer jacket now, hope it fits the same as the M65.

Where in Sweden are you from?
November 29, 2009 @ 03:55 AM
Starscream1

Where in Sweden are you from?

I live in southern Sweden, Malm
November 29, 2009 @ 03:01 PM
vietngo

lol, i was the guy behind you with the beanie hahah. what a coincidence

You wore the Stussy?

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

November 29, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
deadendpro3

Alrighty..

Listen up kids, OG's, BG's and homies, i am gonna take you on a journey of my triumvir collection (minus a piece here and there due to one reason or another, such as my pop never dies tee which i wore during this photo shoot) also, please forgive the BB photo skills, or lack there of i should say. Ok, here we go!

These are my retired tees, as in they probably wont get worn anymore. Not that they're old or anything, though some are, its just that they did for me exactly what i wanted, whether it was a day's work or several months.

This is the outerwear section. Never been a BIG fan of the outerwear but i really love the slim fit hoodies. also, i'm missing a couple of polka parkas, both colors. and i left my SF hoody out by accident, though i put it in another picture.

These are the current tees in rotation. i usually like keeping close to 15 tees in constant rotation just to make sure i dont have to think about what i'm going to wear, thats a pain. but yeah, these are the ones currently on their way to being retired, minus the Ulcer tee, i have double in that so i'm going to wear it to death.

This is the Stash of DS tees that is going to mostly stay in their bags. All size large. Some of my happier tees to have gotten are the Atmos collabs, most of the original release SF (minus M.Bison, and even Triumvir didnt re-release those *they learned? haha) and the bread and wine set. Just in case anyone is wondering, NOT FOR SALE.

And finally, here is what i picked up on Black Friday. Biggest come up was the Bruce Lee tee; when it released it was sold out many places within a few hours, and not to mention the C&D! Also i had to get the Chinese New Year Qing, twice! And finally, SIMON!!!!! if anyone hasn't figured it out by now, my fave Triumvir Character is Simon. Thanks to Brandon for the Turntable Lab tee, it means a lot to me for you to always be willing to sit and chat with me for a while and the gift was a very nice gesture. Also, Thanks to @mattpham for not collecting your free RT'd tee, Thanks to you i got the Kong tee for free. >sad

And so there you have it.
Thanks to everyone at Triumvir for always being so nice to us, the customer.

Thanks for looking. Peace!
-Adalberto (deadendpro)
November 29, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

Deadendpro real nice collection, its always good to see someone else enjoying triumvir as much as I do. Simon is one of my favs also, I have the purple pullover took it to work 1 day and it was done. I can only use it for work now which SUCKS!

I wont start retaking new pics of my gear because they're all tucked away in their zip lock bags in their boxes... but you know how I do haha

whenever you want something taken off you hands let me know but I know its hard lettin some pieces go ...
November 29, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
deadendpro3

Deadendpro real nice collection, its always good to see someone else enjoying triumvir as much as I do. Simon is one of my favs also, I have the purple pullover took it to work 1 day and it was done. I can only use it for work now which SUCKS!

I wont start retaking new pics of my gear because they're all tucked away in their zip lock bags in their boxes... but you know how I do haha

whenever you want something taken off you hands let me know but I know its hard lettin some pieces go ...

DO I EVER! i mean, its one thing for me to have them un opened, but you opened a 'few' and then re-put them into bags EVERY TIME! it is truly intense. if i we were jedi's you'd have to be a yoda. hahaha, i'm fine being a mace windu type. hahaha
November 29, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
&y

You wore the Stussy?

naw white tee
November 29, 2009 @ 06:06 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

Master Yoda haha

open a few... every time I receive a package I have to open every tee try them on and re fold them and store them in zip lock bags. that's my ritual. I hate dust. And clutter haha
November 29, 2009 @ 06:42 PM
NiteSeekerX

Nice pickup Victor.

Thank you for pointing me to the Archive Box.
Laugh.

You got Black Card from The Black Party.
But you camped also.

Where the other people behind you with you?
And you were first of line too.
Laugh.

Yes, the guy with Stussy Shirt was with me, along with his sister wearing the FYC tee - they were the main reason why I camped out, because they didn't have the black card at the moment, so being a good friend I camped out the spot for them, plus the sister wanted to see Julia really bad. Overall I enjoy camping out at any sale, and still plan to in the near future cool

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 29, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
MichaelRyan

I live in southern Sweden, Malm
November 30, 2009 @ 12:57 AM
Tommy [F4F]

Nice, i spent some time last summer in g
November 30, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
beefnbrocoli

that is one nice collection deadend
November 30, 2009 @ 05:16 AM
GeraldSD

Anyone got a black Polka Parka XL for sale?
Hella missed the Websale =/
November 30, 2009 @ 11:44 AM
ekREV

anybody interested in a pair of used shadaloo denim size 30???
November 30, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

how much?
November 30, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
jx107

anyone got a black polka dot parka in medium? webstore never had that size...
November 30, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
matsu714

I also got a pair of shadaloo denim used, but worn maybe 3 times? if anyone is interested -_-. I have skinny legs so even size 30 is a little too baggy for my liking. Letting them go for $45 if anyone is interested.
November 30, 2009 @ 07:03 PM
nglitches

It was really nice to see everyone at the sale
The original Bruce Lee tee that Shin got is now mine cool
November 30, 2009 @ 07:11 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

^
Im digging the new avatar
November 30, 2009 @ 07:42 PM
TriumvirLerche

^stay tuned. more info coming soon cool
November 30, 2009 @ 08:22 PM
profecy

;2214839']i agree mikey...swedish chicks are suprised

Someone post some pics of the swedish chicks for those of us who haven't been
November 30, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
nglitches

Someone post some pics of the swedish chicks for those of us who haven't been

Agreed. Pics or it didn't happen.
November 30, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
vietngo

^stay tuned. more info coming soon cool

Looks be Shadaloo. confused
So more information on December Street Fighter?

So psycho!

December 1, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
bars

if anybody is interested in a brand new constantine jacket (M) then PM me, it's a little too big for me
December 1, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
shaitan

Found this on the front page of www.shoryuken.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.