[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

November 27, 2009 @ 02:30:43
so when is everybody going to start heading to the sale?
November 27, 2009 @ 02:54:15
who is doing pickups?? I am in Norcal

PM me tonight
November 27, 2009 @ 03:02:44
But he had me a mean look.
Don't know why. smh

He forgot what he was wearing giving you the stink eye. Maybe you'll see him at the sale and he'll give you a cake.
November 27, 2009 @ 06:12:04
wearing maltese yellow flannel. noticed collar points is smaller than usual as well. collar could of used some reinforcement, because when worn 1 button off, its like a limpness to itsmh. while wearing buttoned up, loves it. collar tightness, but not choking is just right for me, and this is the first button up i don't feel strangled and am comfortable, without a tie, to button upblushing

~Lefty
November 27, 2009 @ 07:14:35
^ you out there right now lefty?
November 27, 2009 @ 10:58:28
^ you out there right now lefty?

nah. im at work. im from minnesota
~Lefty
November 27, 2009 @ 11:21:22
Recieved my order today with some tshirts and the M65 jacket. Im usually a Medium but i bought the M65 jacket in Large and it fits great! Feels really warm too and thats a good thing cause its getting really cold in Sweden. Just waiting for the Panzer jacket now, hope it fits the same as the M65.
November 27, 2009 @ 11:22:44
the online store will be open SATURDAY November 28th 9am PST.

haha thanks, i kept thinking that thursday was friday for some reason
November 27, 2009 @ 14:27:11
wasn't really much there. copped a constantine jacket though. it was dumb because i got there at 1030pm and waited in line. and we received black cards and moved to a different line. then the people behind me was let in before me.
November 27, 2009 @ 15:05:11
wasn't really much there. copped a constantine jacket though. it was dumb because i got there at 1030pm and waited in line. and we received black cards and moved to a different line. then the people behind me was let in before me.

did you get me anything? didnt receive a text
November 27, 2009 @ 15:25:51
^ check your pm.

what i barely got to cop.

November 27, 2009 @ 16:09:40
deadendpro3, you are going to be so Dick after reading this Post.

I had to put back BOTH Qing Marauder t-shirts.
Chinese New Year one in Black.
Oil Slick one; Black on Black.

I didn't know I would put back when you asked.
If you had stayed, you would have gotten them.
So super sorry.

So in the end, I only bought three items:
Red Mesh Snap-back
White GS in the candy camouflage
Black Fuck Your Clique with Red Stripe

NiteSeekerX got the Purple FYC with Lime Stripe. smh

Calvin Dang, you know it.
I left the 7 3/8 Black Shadaloo out, then BAM! you took. tongueface

A lot of banging items I had to put back because of money.
I'm so sad to have let go so many legit items.
My Credit Card declined.

deadendpro3, you and I and matsu714.
We were the first to look through Archive. &)

All the jazz just started flying gone.

Luck on your Bruce Lee pickup deadendpro3.
I did not see it.

----------

Happy Birthday Julia.
I'm guy with long nails.
November 27, 2009 @ 18:22:16
to whomever said there wasnt much there, I have no idea what you're talking about cause there was hella shit there this time, esp compared to the past 2 warehouse sales. There were a lot more inventory of clothes as well as caked out stuff. LOTS of old gems too. Got myself the Im not an ape, bruce lee in white, bruce lee OG colorway (i think, well its supposedly never released), purple hoodie with the guy with the triumvir logo face and bat, an old triumvir pinky shirt?, regicide, triumvir cross logo, victory or death shirt, skate deck, and black raws. Spent 195 total, but half of it were pick ups. All and all spent 85 on myself. So sad I had to keep myself from buying the FYC shirts and the stormtrooper shirts since I already had other colorways smh. Anyways I enjoyed the sale very much and thank you triumvir for the dirt cheap prices on some dope ass clothes!

o yeah i was the dude in black pants, beanie, and the triumvir chambray shirt! i also finally met deadendpro.
November 27, 2009 @ 19:09:34
nice pick up &y

Will there be any of the blind faith left for the Saturday sale?
November 27, 2009 @ 19:50:21
are there any constantine jackets left in a size large? hopefully there are some left over for the online sale tomorrow
November 27, 2009 @ 19:57:14
^ check your pm.

what i barely got to cop.

i didnt get any pms, lemme know if you got me some though cause ill just buy online if you didnt get me any

edit: did anyone pick up these tees earlier in a medium?

black fuck love
black or gray, bad egg tee
black blind faith

wanna sell em?
November 27, 2009 @ 20:58:03
Man. What can I say about today. Crazy. If you only knew how much amazing clothing was available for all of you young'ns and for all of us older gen that couldn't have picked it up the first time around. Anyways, all and all it was a very fun experience to meet many of you and I hope to see more of u at these in the future. Maybe next time we'll get a black card bbq poppin off. I'll post what I purchased later. Peace, gotta watch football.
November 27, 2009 @ 22:10:35
I used my shitty camera phone but some of the stuff i picked up today.
Bruce Lee white t

Unreleased Bruce Lee colorway t?

Im not an ape t

Purple Hoody + skate deck

Pinky T
November 27, 2009 @ 22:19:25
the "I'm Not an Ape" shirt is dope! Did they have any in medium?
November 27, 2009 @ 22:24:31
The Black Friday Sale was amazing guys.

Those are really nice pickup Shin.
That weird color Bruce Lee.
That Pinky one.

Does Pinky go like up to $100?

modernART, I saw many I'm Not An Ape in Medium.
November 27, 2009 @ 23:29:16
thanks for all the support guys. we appreciate everyone showing up. to the younger fellow that was there since 1030pm, we do apologize for the long wait and how you were held back in line. we run many promotional campaigns to try to enhance the buying experience for our customers. the black card is one of those perks.

all in all i thought the sale was a great success. for all those NON-socal people, the webstore sale will start promptly at 9am PST 11/28.

i was the guy behind the computer wearing the fority tee in navy. nice to meet all of you
November 28, 2009 @ 00:06:16
thanks for all the support guys. we appreciate everyone showing up. to the younger fellow that was there since 1030pm, we do apologize for the long wait and how you were held back in line. we run many promotional campaigns to try to enhance the buying experience for our customers. the black card is one of those perks.

all in all i thought the sale was a great success. for all those NON-socal people, the webstore sale will start promptly at 9am PST 11/28.

i was the guy behind the computer wearing the fority tee in navy. nice to meet all of you

That was me lol. The guy in the blue oxford and the apcs and cabs.
November 28, 2009 @ 11:14:03
Hey guys. I went to Attic's black Friday sale instead of Triumvir's because I couldn't find a ride up to Santa Ana. They didn't have much Triumvir in sizes M and S. I just bought a bunch of Black Scale as usual. So, I heard there was a lot left at the Triumvir pieces. What did you guys see that was so great?
November 28, 2009 @ 11:15:55
gawd wish i lived in socal and coulda been at sale...but just got on webstore, got me a red Lion parka, the accessories pack, and a madonna tee in white blushing

i was trying to get the victoria aut mors triumvir shirt in black/white but it says Victoria Aut Mors Triumvir Webstore Only and Avalability: Not for Sale, what's up with that?
November 28, 2009 @ 11:18:28
how do you get to their sale? i can't seem to find it on their site..
November 28, 2009 @ 11:19:45
how do you get to their sale? i can't seem to find it on their site..

http://triumvir3.com/store.html

move quick, most are gone or in very few sizes...
November 28, 2009 @ 11:21:56
that's weird, whenever i clicked store on their site i wasn't able to click on any of the seasons, but that link worked. thanks man!
November 28, 2009 @ 11:24:24
that's weird, whenever i clicked store on their site i wasn't able to click on any of the seasons, but that link worked. thanks man!

if all the icons are grayed out, delete your browser's cache, then restart browser, then it will work
November 28, 2009 @ 11:30:01
Anyone selling a Black/Gold Qing Marauders tee in size M?

Also a Keep Calm Carry On Hoodie in size S.
November 28, 2009 @ 11:34:10
ugh everything i wanted is sold out anyone wanna sell their

Originally posted by Inactive User
black fuck love
black or gray, bad egg tee
black the finger

in a medium or large
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x