November 22, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
Suraj

&y. How so?
November 22, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
matsu714

&y. How so?

they tend to present the models wearing the clothes either oversized, baggy, way too much sagging, etc. but i mean the kl ones arent that bad, considering the fit pic is actually lerche from triumvir modeling.
November 22, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
nglitches

I think Triumvir does their own fit pictures for karmaloop... KL wouldn't fly a photographer out here just to take pictures haha. Judging from the pants fits, they are definitely better than before (if you remember the Spring '09 product shots, the castors looked horrible!)
November 23, 2009 @ 01:04 PM
stfn

Can anyone help me get the Black/Gold Qing Marauders in size M?

I'll trade some old Triumvir shit or some Supreme shit/hookups. Otherwise break off some for your troubles. Thanks.
November 23, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
C_Augustus_O

If any one can get me a gold digger tee in medium i appreciate it

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 23, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
deadendpro3

Yo lerche!

Any word on price listing so i know a ball park of how much dough to bring??? Let us know!!!

edit:

please tell me we are looking at this type pricing...

(yeah, thats an atmos crewneck...)

November 23, 2009 @ 02:06 PM
Podge

Thank you about the Black Card.
I was going to ask if there be Priority for Black Card Holders.

priority early online sale as well for black card holders?

ugh, before i found out about archive identification contest was for cali people only, i entered already(thanks a lot &y), and i won. the black card isn't pre-loaded, but it does have other perks, such as cutting lines at the warehouse sale. hit me up with a pm someone, if you are 100% sure are going there. all i ask is that you don't resell what you buy(honor system :/). this is pending that the card is transferrable.

~Lefty
November 23, 2009 @ 03:59 PM
TriumvirLerche

ugh, before i found out about archive identification contest was for cali people only, i entered already(thanks a lot &y), and i won. the black card isn't pre-loaded, but it does have other perks, such as cutting lines at the warehouse sale. hit me up with a pm someone, if you are 100% sure are going there. all i ask is that you don't resell what you buy(honor system :/). this is pending that the card is transferable.

~Lefty

The reason why it's SOCAL only is because we wont be shipping the cards out. They will be available for pick up at the warehouse sale. So whoever you give it to has to just e-mail me their full name and phone number. Make sure they cc you in the e-mail.

Price for previous seasons and archives will run from $10-$25. Older stuff will be closer to the $10 range. Archives t-shirts can vary.
November 23, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
deadendpro3

^ exactly what i wanted to know brother. See ya friday.
November 23, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
&y

ugh, before i found out about archive identification contest was for cali people only, i entered already(thanks a lot &y), and i won. the black card isn't pre-loaded, but it does have other perks, such as cutting lines at the warehouse sale. hit me up with a pm someone, if you are 100% sure are going there. all i ask is that you don't resell what you buy(honor system :/). this is pending that the card is transferrable.

~Lefty

lol sorry, i didnt catch that. razz i'll still pick up for you though.

anyways, how much is most of the outerwear gonna range from?
November 23, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
Frodizzi

(yeah, thats an atmos crewneck...)

haha. i remember that sale. i picked up the white atmos in a xl but im like a m/l. haha, $10 was too good to pass up. damn, now i hella wanna go to the black friday sale.
November 23, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
TriumvirNO

hey guys! a little update for those that have been patiently waiting on the Panzerdivision Wool Jacket's we shipped out to those that ordered the jackets. we appreciate your patience and please let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns with your product. shoot an email over the customer service and i will respond to you ASAP.
November 24, 2009 @ 03:43 PM
TriumvirLerche

So if you guys haven't see the blog yet. We'll be giving away 5 Black Cards on this thread. All you got to do to get one is write up your first encounter with Triumvir. How did you first come across Triumvir? Where was it? Who was it? We'll be choosing the 5 most unique stories to give a Black Card too.

This promotion will run till Thursday night.
November 24, 2009 @ 08:04 PM
RedB15

In all places to discover clothing brands, let alone triumvir, was through a place where drug-induced revelers dance their little hearts out and where weirdos and freaks form the majority and not the minority. The place? A rave in the heart of LA. It happened while I was walking from one stage of the arena and walking towards the next. I was walking and I noticed a guy wearing a shirt that began with F U, led by the letters C K, eventually coming to form the phrase FUCK YOUR CLIQUE. Now normally I would look down upon shirts that had explicit words, not because of the words themselves but because they weregenerally poorly designed and would commonly feature distasteful models in skimpy outfits. This shirt was clearly different. At first I was hesistant to approach him since it was my first rave and I didn
November 24, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
oozedrip

so i hadn't really paid much attn to triumvir the past couple years. but then my ex-gf came upon the gemina seersucker video. she originally showed me the vid b/c she's in love with julia. but the first piece of triumvir i bought was that parka since it caught my eye. and since then i've been following along.
November 24, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
winterblaze

Had a friend who was really into triumvir from the start. I thought the designs were sick and just began loving Triumvir. He brought me to Avenue and thats where I got my first T, triumvir logo for the win! It wasn't until he brought me to a warehouse sale 3-4 years ago, I totally fell in love with the brand &)
November 24, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
Suraj

Well, ever since I was a kid, my favorite subject was history. I realized that history is more important the future because the history shaped us. I believed that we should praise history for what it has done for us. So,I first began wearing Black Scale and then lookin through Attic, I found out about Triumvir. I always had time on my hands to look at different brands out there. As I looked at more and more of Triumvir, I realized that these designs were not just designs to amuse, but to tell us of our past. Even if Black Scale is historical based, I found that Triumvir was more historical based. Also, at the time, I was taking a European History class and I loved the stuff I learned in the class. Triumvir put what I learned in school into their collections. I especially love the Fall collection and how it's based on Constantine and the development of Christianity. Christianity plays a big part of the country we live as we do live in a Judeo-Christian country. Unfortunetly, I currently don't own any Triumvir because I only bought clothes whenever Attic had huge sales and I had bought Black Scale at the last two sales because Triumvir was sold out in my size. The next sale will be the Black Friday sale, which I plan to get a bunch of Triumvir. smile
November 24, 2009 @ 11:16 PM
Tommy [F4F]

josh kim
November 24, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
Eddy.

Have you heard of the movie The Day After Tomorrow? You know, that really crappy movie that is always played on FX channel? Well, it actually happened. As the dark clouds rolled in and blocked the sun, a sudden panic came over me. The world's going to end. Day by day, harsh winds and snow started engulfing the state of California. I realized I wouldn't be able to survive much more if the weather continued this way. Huddled in the corner of a small house I lay hunched over waiting for death to come take me away. Surely the reaper was about to claim another soul until a glowing figure bursts through the door. He runs over to me and says, "Hey you! You must be really cold here! Wear this TRIUMVIR SCARF HOODIE from TRIUMVIR!!!!". I viciously grab the coat and put it on. Instantly, the warmth of the hoodie rushed through me. I live to tell these stories to my kids and to future generations. After this terrifying catastrophe, I searched all over in search of the one who saved my life. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find him. I owe my life to Triumvir.

November 25, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
ptoing

I was first introduced to Triumvir through my cousin when I was around 13. He apparently met Brandon at the gym (El Cabello) when Triumvir was still a small brand. He bought some stuff from Brandon back when he was mainly a Niketalk shoe customizer. My cousin decided to hand me down his Triumvir x Hurricane Katrina Galactic Soldier Tee which I thought was a really cool design. From there, I attended by first warehouse sale from Triumvir back in like 2005 where I got my Baby Maolo shirt. I remember not liking Triumvir's new mature look but now when I look back on it, I really dig the progression and love the direction the brand is going.

On a random note, I think I saw one of triumvir's workers working at Target last week...
November 25, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
Ricta

^ ben?

thriveordecline.com

November 25, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
Podge

ordered maltese yellow, nevermind, and no means yes.

new tee blanks are awesome. i sized up to a large in the new blanks, and the nevermind in the old blank. new blanks feels lil longer and width is right which i like with the size up or breathing room by going large instead of usual medium, or maybe i just gained weightsad

the maltese is fitwise, great. construction-wise, the button openings coulda been sewn a little looser. when i was trying to unbutton the shirt, there was thread catching and hooking on the buttons, but nothing a little snippers couldn't fix of the threading. the darting on the back is nice touch as well. there was a lil snig that was fixed on the back, overall about a 9.9/10 id say. Made in the USA smile

since everyone saying how they came upon triumvir, i'll just say mine was niketalk and with the stormtrooper series, beginning with the blue and white one. lemme get that rainbow on brown one if you still got that in the warehouse!

~Lefty
November 25, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
nglitches

CakedOut Thread
Yo guys, I just made a CakedOut thread. For whatever reason, I couldn't find the last one. I've been following the CO blog and they're dropping their final volume in December before a full-on grand drop Spring 2010. I think one of the reasons I like some of the stuff is because it reminds me of earlier Triumvir designs-- especially with the spontaneity and pop-culture references. Admittedly, my style is still within Triumvir's relms (simple, dark, and more contemporary), but I like how "fun" the brand is.

Anyway, show the Triumvir/CakedOut fam some love.
hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121791
November 25, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
Frodizzi

so i still need to activate my black card from this summer. its not too late is it? and the email where we send the info hasent changed has it?
November 25, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
POLjb

Was walking at the train station and saw a triumvir sticker along with a few others. I thought "huh, what is that", I googled it and clicked on the wiki link, read about triumvirate etc etc and thought It was weird that there would be a sticker that had something to do with roman government, forgot about it few days later. Few weeks passed, saw triumvir marauder team at grocery store buying takeout, saw triumvir on back of shirt, and thought, "ohhhhhhh, its a clothing brand" and googled it again, saw there was sale coming up and went, bought a shitload, remember seeing bryan and thinking he looked like japanese streetwear god

keep hearing the name being dropped all over now
November 25, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
Chilly

saw someone wearing a rome never fell tee, I asked whats "three-veer", but he flicked me off like caesar on the tee haha I was pissed but I ended up searching it online, fan ever since
November 25, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
Frodizzi

^haha. thats pretty fucked up. who was that? brandon maybe? haha. i know it was someone from the hb boards. come clean.
November 26, 2009 @ 12:06 AM
9TNine

I was introduced by the Shadaloo set, Fall 08 and Josh Kim. I'd never seen the brand before, as Seattle's not exactly the streetwear capital. Seeing Shadaloo and Fall 08 made me research the brand and buy some of the Fall 08 gear before the Shadaloo drop. Thankfully, a search I ordered was wrong and I wanted to exchange the DS Jacket for a different size.

I say thankfully because Josh and I started conversing based off that, as well as the thread on SRK. After being really satisfied with Fall 08 and Shadaloo, I started looking for other stuff (retailers, ebay, and even signed up on this site just to buy a Flying Tiger m65 from someone). Even managed to get one of the White Lion parkas cool Been following ever since.

Had the chance to meet everyone (by randomly running into Josh) at Evo '09 as well.

Triumvir's also introduced me to some other brands as well, but they've easily got the most shirts/jackets in my closet. It's nice to have a constant supplier of white and black shirts (Basically all I'll wear).

That's the serious story. The bullshit story is that Triumvir killed my mother.

November 26, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
9TNine

If any one can get me a gold digger tee in medium i appreciate it

If you're willing to size up to a Large, you can find the original print in either Black or White at dashwood vines site (Also available in Small for Black, XL for Black, White and Purple).

November 26, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
modernART

Honestly, I'm not gonna sugarcoat anything. I was a young, naive "Hypebeast" in 2006 and wanted to wear a Bape all-over print hoodie so badly. I couldn't afford it, so I seeked alternatives and found the Triumvir Candyman hoodie. I purchased it and fell in love with it for about a good year. After my "Hypebeast" and "loud colors" phase passed, I wanted a more subtle, mature, and cleaner aesthetic. Fortunately, as my sense of fashion matured over the next couple of years, so did Triumvir's pieces and overall brand direction. Thank you Brandon and the rest of Triumvir for growing up with me.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.