[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

November 22, 2009 @ 12:25:14
deadendpro3. What time you hitting up the warehouse? I might go with some guys at 7 or 8 pm Thursday night.
November 22, 2009 @ 14:05:15
Can someone pick me up a 7 5/8 Triumvir Shadaloo Crime Syndicate Hat at the sale if they got it!!
November 22, 2009 @ 15:03:19
i'll be the guy wearing nudies, so dont be afraid to say hi haha. and i got you pure
November 22, 2009 @ 15:13:57
Thanks bro, I'll probably hit you up through text sometime before Friday if I decide I want anymore.
November 22, 2009 @ 15:35:05
You guys are camping the Warehouse?
November 22, 2009 @ 15:50:19
deadendpro3. What time you hitting up the warehouse? I might go with some guys at 7 or 8 pm Thursday night.

wow 7/8pm thursday night? spend time with family kiddd
November 22, 2009 @ 16:20:53
hahaha yea camping at 7-8pm thurs is a big commitment props to you duuuuuuu

i'll be lazy and show up at 12pm haha
November 22, 2009 @ 17:16:39
We will have a separate line for black card holders. smokeyface Also if you don't have one we'll be giving out a few on our facebook (http://wwww.facebook.com) Twitter (www.twitter.com/triumvir) and on here. So stay posted if you're looking for one. Camping sucks, win a black card.
November 22, 2009 @ 18:26:25
Thank you about the Black Card.
I was going to ask if there be Priority for Black Card Holders.
November 22, 2009 @ 18:46:58
Any idea when we'll hear more about the upcoming SF collection?

November 22, 2009 @ 20:42:11

I'll be able to give you a complete answer once i check with the below stated about black card holders. But if i dont have to go super early, i'll head out sometime in the early morning and make a coffee run for anyone who wants one. or, if you have a little stove top, i'll bring water, coffee, cups, sugar and a pint of milk; cause i'm a nice guy. shoot me a pm with your number so we can coordinate. HBF networking in full effect! lol

i'll be the guy wearing nudies, so dont be afraid to say hi haha. and i got you pure

what kind of nudies? i'm guessing slim jims???

We will have a separate line for black card holders. smokeyface Also if you don't have one we'll be giving out a few on our facebook (http://wwww.facebook.com) Twitter (www.twitter.com/triumvir) and on here. So stay posted if you're looking for one. Camping sucks, win a black card.

Hey Brian, since i won one, does that entitle me to that line? or do i wait in 'el otro'??? lemme know please and thank you.
November 22, 2009 @ 21:02:08
wow 7/8pm thursday night? spend time with family kiddd

Well, that is just an estimate. Some of the dudes I'm going with are going at that time, so I just said 7 or 8.

Deadendpro3. I might go to Attic instead because I might not be able to get a ride to Santa Ana. I'm in Buena Park. Attic is exactly a mile away from me.
November 22, 2009 @ 21:44:28
anyone got fit pics of the constantine jacket?
November 22, 2009 @ 22:24:23
November 22, 2009 @ 22:27:42
karmaloop's fit pics are ridiculous. just like attic's -_-
November 22, 2009 @ 23:44:17
man the triumvir chambray shirt is so nice. it fits me so well haha. anyways cant wait for the black friday sale!
November 22, 2009 @ 23:44:50
&y. How so?
November 22, 2009 @ 23:51:33
&y. How so?

they tend to present the models wearing the clothes either oversized, baggy, way too much sagging, etc. but i mean the kl ones arent that bad, considering the fit pic is actually lerche from triumvir modeling.
November 22, 2009 @ 23:55:53
I think Triumvir does their own fit pictures for karmaloop... KL wouldn't fly a photographer out here just to take pictures haha. Judging from the pants fits, they are definitely better than before (if you remember the Spring '09 product shots, the castors looked horrible!)
November 23, 2009 @ 13:04:28
Can anyone help me get the Black/Gold Qing Marauders in size M?

I'll trade some old Triumvir shit or some Supreme shit/hookups. Otherwise break off some for your troubles. Thanks.
November 23, 2009 @ 13:50:06
If any one can get me a gold digger tee in medium i appreciate it
November 23, 2009 @ 13:59:24
Yo lerche!

Any word on price listing so i know a ball park of how much dough to bring??? Let us know!!!

edit:

please tell me we are looking at this type pricing...

(yeah, thats an atmos crewneck...)

November 23, 2009 @ 14:06:52
Thank you about the Black Card.
I was going to ask if there be Priority for Black Card Holders.

priority early online sale as well for black card holders?

ugh, before i found out about archive identification contest was for cali people only, i entered already(thanks a lot &y), and i won. the black card isn't pre-loaded, but it does have other perks, such as cutting lines at the warehouse sale. hit me up with a pm someone, if you are 100% sure are going there. all i ask is that you don't resell what you buy(honor system :/). this is pending that the card is transferrable.

~Lefty
November 23, 2009 @ 15:59:50

ugh, before i found out about archive identification contest was for cali people only, i entered already(thanks a lot &y), and i won. the black card isn't pre-loaded, but it does have other perks, such as cutting lines at the warehouse sale. hit me up with a pm someone, if you are 100% sure are going there. all i ask is that you don't resell what you buy(honor system :/). this is pending that the card is transferable.

~Lefty

The reason why it's SOCAL only is because we wont be shipping the cards out. They will be available for pick up at the warehouse sale. So whoever you give it to has to just e-mail me their full name and phone number. Make sure they cc you in the e-mail.

Price for previous seasons and archives will run from $10-$25. Older stuff will be closer to the $10 range. Archives t-shirts can vary.
November 23, 2009 @ 16:21:54
^ exactly what i wanted to know brother. See ya friday.
November 23, 2009 @ 16:24:19

ugh, before i found out about archive identification contest was for cali people only, i entered already(thanks a lot &y), and i won. the black card isn't pre-loaded, but it does have other perks, such as cutting lines at the warehouse sale. hit me up with a pm someone, if you are 100% sure are going there. all i ask is that you don't resell what you buy(honor system :/). this is pending that the card is transferrable.

~Lefty

lol sorry, i didnt catch that. tongueface i'll still pick up for you though.

anyways, how much is most of the outerwear gonna range from?
November 23, 2009 @ 18:21:32

(yeah, thats an atmos crewneck...)

haha. i remember that sale. i picked up the white atmos in a xl but im like a m/l. haha, $10 was too good to pass up. damn, now i hella wanna go to the black friday sale.
November 23, 2009 @ 22:57:42
hey guys! a little update for those that have been patiently waiting on the Panzerdivision Wool Jacket's we shipped out to those that ordered the jackets. we appreciate your patience and please let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns with your product. shoot an email over the customer service and i will respond to you ASAP.
November 24, 2009 @ 15:43:21
So if you guys haven't see the blog yet. We'll be giving away 5 Black Cards on this thread. All you got to do to get one is write up your first encounter with Triumvir. How did you first come across Triumvir? Where was it? Who was it? We'll be choosing the 5 most unique stories to give a Black Card too.

This promotion will run till Thursday night.
November 24, 2009 @ 20:04:23
In all places to discover clothing brands, let alone triumvir, was through a place where drug-induced revelers dance their little hearts out and where weirdos and freaks form the majority and not the minority. The place? A rave in the heart of LA. It happened while I was walking from one stage of the arena and walking towards the next. I was walking and I noticed a guy wearing a shirt that began with F U, led by the letters C K, eventually coming to form the phrase FUCK YOUR CLIQUE. Now normally I would look down upon shirts that had explicit words, not because of the words themselves but because they weregenerally poorly designed and would commonly feature distasteful models in skimpy outfits. This shirt was clearly different. At first I was hesistant to approach him since it was my first rave and I didn
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x