[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

November 19, 2009 @ 01:16:48
what's the code for attic? thanks in advance
November 19, 2009 @ 01:16:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
im a little confused, so the webstore sale is an online sale right? sorry for the stupid question

Yes the webstore sale is an online sale. The details are below.

Hope that helps
November 19, 2009 @ 01:35:49
what's the code for attic? thanks in advance

feast
November 19, 2009 @ 03:22:59
Any chance of the throw back Triumvir gear going on sale on the webstore? =/
Been trying to get my hands on a few things for a while now!
November 19, 2009 @ 03:29:43
Any chance of the throw back Triumvir gear going on sale on the webstore? =/
Been trying to get my hands on a few things for a while now!

It specifies on the flier that the archives will be available at the black friday warehouse event... so it'll be on-location only. Some of those pieces are freaking dope-- such a throwback.

Winter '09 just dropped last week so I guess it won't be on sale.

How the previous sales worked was that, the older the item was, the more marked off it was. This sale will work the same way. Hope to see you guys there. I'm sure it'll be a blast kickin' it with all of you anyway.
November 19, 2009 @ 04:43:39
It specifies on the flier that the archives will be available at the black friday warehouse event... so it'll be on-location only.

even if they did decide to put it online, the webstore sale is the next day. i doubt anything would be left over.
November 19, 2009 @ 06:00:58
there has been at least one big sale on archive items on the online store... but true frodizzi, they sold out in every size VERY quickily.... well, except the XXL's...
November 19, 2009 @ 09:36:17
It specifies on the flier that the archives will be available at the black friday warehouse event... so it'll be on-location only. Some of those pieces are freaking dope-- such a throwback.

Winter '09 just dropped last week so I guess it won't be on sale.

How the previous sales worked was that, the older the item was, the more marked off it was. This sale will work the same way. Hope to see you guys there. I'm sure it'll be a blast kickin' it with all of you anyway.

im not sure if thats true because the flier says excluding winter '09 for the WEBSTORE. so i think the warehouse might be getting rid of them
November 19, 2009 @ 10:56:06
Whoever copped the Hunter Khakis on Attic. I hate you right now.
Will be eyeing next Saturday along with other things, to save on shipping.

Maltese yellow, nevermind, and no means yes snagged.
Kimsizzle has some nice gems at great prices. Cop.

If you going to the warehouse sale, someone help me out and grab the Pin-Up tees, yellow L and black L, as viewed on the triumvir blog, for me blushing
~Lefty
November 19, 2009 @ 14:12:58
Templar Scarf Hood?
is the Templar Scarf hood still available? I was gonna swoop a medium but the webstore is preventing me from doing so. Assassin's Creed 2 is getting much play time right now and I remember this piece being inspired by Assassin's Creed 1. Help anyone? blushing
November 19, 2009 @ 15:38:34
I was wondering about the Prepare to Follow tee. I really like the skeletons chilling on the tomb and the concept of the tee. Where did you guys come up with the image and idea?
November 19, 2009 @ 15:56:13
is the Templar Scarf hood still available? I was gonna swoop a medium but the webstore is preventing me from doing so. Assassin's Creed 2 is getting much play time right now and I remember this piece being inspired by Assassin's Creed 1. Help anyone? blushing

got one in large, PM me if ur interested blushing
November 19, 2009 @ 22:15:58
I was hoping anyone could tell me what sizes will be available at the Black Friday sale( preferably the Deathsquad m-65 jacket). I remember waiting 8 hours at the last clearance sale and there was no sizes for me :|
November 19, 2009 @ 22:29:01
i want that TEE with the necklace on it. i don't remember what its called.
November 19, 2009 @ 22:36:12
i want that TEE with the necklace on it. i don't remember what its called.

i see what you did there, trying to get the answers
November 19, 2009 @ 22:40:40

Actually, I don't qualify for that contest because i'm not a resident of socal. tongueface
November 19, 2009 @ 22:41:42

Actually, I don't qualify for that contest because i'm not a resident of socal. tongueface

so close to an epic pwn
November 19, 2009 @ 23:09:51
what? prince of thieves?
November 19, 2009 @ 23:15:05
ugh i hate working retail
ill be stuck working at a department store from 4am to noon

so no warehouse sale for brian...
TT_TT
November 19, 2009 @ 23:52:49
i'll do pick ups for people! the price i paid + shipping + a 5-10$ tip depending if you get a lot blushing
November 20, 2009 @ 12:08:06
^ I might hit you up to do a pick up for me.
November 20, 2009 @ 12:30:55
I was hoping anyone could tell me what sizes will be available at the Black Friday sale( preferably the Deathsquad m-65 jacket). I remember waiting 8 hours at the last clearance sale and there was no sizes for me :|

the archive section will have mainly larges, a few mediums, and very few smalls. everything is very limited so it is a first come first serve basis. i know how you feel to wait for hours and end up getting nothing we do apologize for that, its just the nature of how sales work. hope to see you next friday.
November 20, 2009 @ 13:39:10
I'm gonna buy all the limited archives before the sale so none of you can get any!!! >smh

just kidding, but hope to see you all there!
November 20, 2009 @ 14:11:55
hope they have some constantine jackets leftover for the online sale lol i want one so badly
November 20, 2009 @ 14:41:19
wish ny had that kind of warehouse sale
November 21, 2009 @ 07:49:59
You say you got old stuff left... no chance there's a Lion Parka left over anywhere, right? I lost mine and would LOVE to get another one.
November 21, 2009 @ 14:41:59
Panzer Jackets been shipped yet?
November 21, 2009 @ 17:05:18
i'll do pick ups for people! the price i paid + shipping + a 5-10$ tip depending if you get a lot blushing

If you wouldn't mind, I'm looking for... (all in XL)

Censored Tee (White or Black, if it's even there)
Kill is Love (White or Black)
Geisha Tee (preferably

Templar hoodie in Small (Maybe even two if possible)

If none of this is possible, no worries. Thanks!

November 21, 2009 @ 22:52:38
the archive section will have mainly larges, a few mediums, and very few smalls. everything is very limited so it is a first come first serve basis. i know how you feel to wait for hours and end up getting nothing we do apologize for that, its just the nature of how sales work. hope to see you next friday.

hah, ya totally my fault, should have just bought them when they were released tongueface. Thanks for the info
November 22, 2009 @ 12:23:22
Word. I'm planning on being at that black friday sale. already made my reservations for wednesday until saturday. Me and the homie, Josh Kim, will be there chopping it up with all of you out there! hope to see you Friday and be sure to wear warm shit, mornings are cold everywhere!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x