[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

Nov 18, 2009 @ 20:38
anyone know the measurements on the hunter khakis? like inseam, true waist, and leg opening?
Nov 18, 2009 @ 22:12
does the attic sale start at 12 am tonight?

gna cop me some shitttt
Nov 18, 2009 @ 22:38
does the attic sale start at 12 am tonight?

gna cop me some shitttt

wow... whoever gets the bomber for 70 it's gonna be a reall steal. i love mine. wish they had the chambray in large still.
Nov 18, 2009 @ 22:41

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Nov 18, 2009 @ 23:05
Damn... Now I have to choose between Attic Black Friday sale and Triumvir.
Nov 18, 2009 @ 23:44
whoooooo i just ordered my constantine jacket blushing

edit: crap, should i have just waited to buy it on the webstore sale? triumvir wont put a fall '09 constantine for more than 50% will they...?
Nov 18, 2009 @ 23:47
how much will the constantine jacket be on black friday? the attic is gonna have it 50% off tomorrow so idk where to cop
Nov 18, 2009 @ 23:50
how much will the constantine jacket be on black friday? the attic is gonna have it 50% off tomorrow so idk where to cop

lol i have the same issue, i just bought it from attic....
Nov 19, 2009 @ 00:01
damn. holiday sales are gonna be tough to sit through this year, cus im broke as shit. but i have a black card from the summer that i was saving for a rainy day. will i be able to use it for the black friday pack or the black friday sale at least?
Nov 19, 2009 @ 00:10
^^^same here, been waiting for this moment to use the black card

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

Nov 19, 2009 @ 00:41
and does the warehouse sale include winter '09?
Nov 19, 2009 @ 00:49
im a little confused, so the webstore sale is an online sale right? sorry for the stupid question

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Nov 19, 2009 @ 01:16
what's the code for attic? thanks in advance
Nov 19, 2009 @ 01:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
im a little confused, so the webstore sale is an online sale right? sorry for the stupid question

Yes the webstore sale is an online sale. The details are below.

Hope that helps
Nov 19, 2009 @ 01:35
what's the code for attic? thanks in advance

feast
Nov 19, 2009 @ 03:22
Any chance of the throw back Triumvir gear going on sale on the webstore? =/
Been trying to get my hands on a few things for a while now!
Nov 19, 2009 @ 03:29
Any chance of the throw back Triumvir gear going on sale on the webstore? =/
Been trying to get my hands on a few things for a while now!

It specifies on the flier that the archives will be available at the black friday warehouse event... so it'll be on-location only. Some of those pieces are freaking dope-- such a throwback.

Winter '09 just dropped last week so I guess it won't be on sale.

How the previous sales worked was that, the older the item was, the more marked off it was. This sale will work the same way. Hope to see you guys there. I'm sure it'll be a blast kickin' it with all of you anyway.
Nov 19, 2009 @ 04:43
It specifies on the flier that the archives will be available at the black friday warehouse event... so it'll be on-location only.

even if they did decide to put it online, the webstore sale is the next day. i doubt anything would be left over.
Nov 19, 2009 @ 06:00
there has been at least one big sale on archive items on the online store... but true frodizzi, they sold out in every size VERY quickily.... well, except the XXL's...
Nov 19, 2009 @ 09:36
It specifies on the flier that the archives will be available at the black friday warehouse event... so it'll be on-location only. Some of those pieces are freaking dope-- such a throwback.

Winter '09 just dropped last week so I guess it won't be on sale.

How the previous sales worked was that, the older the item was, the more marked off it was. This sale will work the same way. Hope to see you guys there. I'm sure it'll be a blast kickin' it with all of you anyway.

im not sure if thats true because the flier says excluding winter '09 for the WEBSTORE. so i think the warehouse might be getting rid of them
Nov 19, 2009 @ 10:56
Whoever copped the Hunter Khakis on Attic. I hate you right now.
Will be eyeing next Saturday along with other things, to save on shipping.

Maltese yellow, nevermind, and no means yes snagged.
Kimsizzle has some nice gems at great prices. Cop.

If you going to the warehouse sale, someone help me out and grab the Pin-Up tees, yellow L and black L, as viewed on the triumvir blog, for me blushing
~Lefty
Nov 19, 2009 @ 14:12
Templar Scarf Hood?
is the Templar Scarf hood still available? I was gonna swoop a medium but the webstore is preventing me from doing so. Assassin's Creed 2 is getting much play time right now and I remember this piece being inspired by Assassin's Creed 1. Help anyone? blushing
Nov 19, 2009 @ 15:38
I was wondering about the Prepare to Follow tee. I really like the skeletons chilling on the tomb and the concept of the tee. Where did you guys come up with the image and idea?
Nov 19, 2009 @ 15:56
is the Templar Scarf hood still available? I was gonna swoop a medium but the webstore is preventing me from doing so. Assassin's Creed 2 is getting much play time right now and I remember this piece being inspired by Assassin's Creed 1. Help anyone? blushing

got one in large, PM me if ur interested blushing

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Nov 19, 2009 @ 22:15
I was hoping anyone could tell me what sizes will be available at the Black Friday sale( preferably the Deathsquad m-65 jacket). I remember waiting 8 hours at the last clearance sale and there was no sizes for me :|
Nov 19, 2009 @ 22:29
i want that TEE with the necklace on it. i don't remember what its called.
Nov 19, 2009 @ 22:36
i want that TEE with the necklace on it. i don't remember what its called.

i see what you did there, trying to get the answers
Nov 19, 2009 @ 22:40

Actually, I don't qualify for that contest because i'm not a resident of socal. tongueface
Nov 19, 2009 @ 22:41

Actually, I don't qualify for that contest because i'm not a resident of socal. tongueface

so close to an epic pwn
Nov 19, 2009 @ 23:09
what? prince of thieves?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0