[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

November 11, 2009 @ 19:02:35
Brian posted up more sneak peeks for the Winter tees on the blog

Probably my favorite tee from the Winter collection. Everything is so much more dark compared the the lightheartedness of some of the "Blind Faith" tees (like "No Means Yes")

I think it's for the sadist bastards in all of us.
November 11, 2009 @ 19:10:43
@beeasyed In this context a Hype Pinoy. Nike SBs + doofus electro hipster rappers + "stay fresh", etc. No hate. blushing

What's the general feeling towards Triumvir?

I'm looking to get into other brands besides Supreme. The only thing I know about Triumvir is Julia Vaughn.

Other than that, I always have this preconceived thought that it's a "hype pinoy" brand, like Hundreds, Diamond, etc.

Supreme could be considered a "hype pinoy" brand as well. However Supreme's aesthetics don't directly cater to that crowd like Diamond/Hundreds. Same goes for Triumvir, I think it's pretty obvious by looking at the website alone. The lookbook pictures aren't that great but the pieces alone are much classier and higher quality compared to most of the streetwear market.
November 11, 2009 @ 23:08:04

"Highway to Hell"

Here's my favorite tee from the collection. Click here for the rest of the sneak peeks.
November 11, 2009 @ 23:25:47

I'm looking to get into other brands besides Supreme. The only thing I know about Triumvir is Julia Vaughn.

Other than that, I always have this preconceived thought that it's a "hype pinoy" brand, like Hundreds, Diamond, etc.

I think how you personally feel about the brand matters most. Don't worry about a "general feeling." I don't think you want other opinions to dictate what you wear, because if that's the case then whatever brand you jump on is going to be what you define as a "hype pinoy" brand.

Anyway, if you like Supreme you might appreciate the attention detail in our outerwear and denim pieces. If your into Supreme t-shirts that carry bold messages, then you might also appreciate our t-shirts. Check out our features section on our website for an in depth explanation by Brandon Cheng (Brand Director) on what inspired him in the creation of our current line.
November 12, 2009 @ 00:57:23
very close and very teasing!
November 12, 2009 @ 03:16:34

I just deleted the longest reply I've ever bothered to write on the forum. Why? cuz before I hit post, the words HYPE PINOY hit me. ...and now I'm sitting here wondering what have my people done!?!? lol?)?)
November 12, 2009 @ 06:43:57
"HYPE PINOY brand"? Are you fuckin kidding me? i don't give a fuck how bad filipinos dress out there, that doesn't give any of you the right to say shit to single anyone out like "HYPE PINOY brand".
November 12, 2009 @ 07:54:09
Why i didnt get the beanie when i ordered the constantine bomber jacket within 24hours it'd gone online? smh
November 12, 2009 @ 08:05:47
I wore my Triumvir Templar Scarf Hood yesterday & got a lot of compliments. Shits dope as fuk.
November 12, 2009 @ 08:54:28
Was wearing it for the whole 2008-09 winter, copped
a new one during the last sale, love it to death
November 12, 2009 @ 11:17:53

Perhaps if you took the time to go back and read the forum instead of asking your asinine question and making your uninformed statements you might get a sense of what the general feeling toward Triumvir is.

You're getting flame from us because Triumvir is a brand that we as its followers invest in as much as the people who work there because we seek what they seek, better clothing while striving to stay ahead in designs and its a very personal experience to each of us because they all take the time out to talk to us on this forum and many of us have first hand experience with them in one way or another.

So i suppose your opinion is valid in its own right, however you wont see that sentiment amongst us. And if you want a brand that carries little to no hype, go buy some Ecko or Sean John bro, i know Macys carries it and you can feel free to pick what you like and dont like. So thats where i'm "Telling you to go"
November 12, 2009 @ 13:12:43

I'm looking to get into other brands besides Supreme.

POSER! you want to know if people will think you're a LAME if you rock this brand. You only like supreme cause you know a lot ppl think it's cool. If you have to ask US what we think of Triumvir instead of looking at the product yourself and making an opinion then that proves you have no TASTE/ORIGINALITY/STYLE.

"hype pinoy brand"?
get the fuck outta here >smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh
November 12, 2009 @ 14:10:12
I love triumvir.. STill rock my wings hoody to this day
November 12, 2009 @ 17:05:59
November 12, 2009 @ 18:34:23
hey lerche are we able to pick up our pre-orders tomorrow?
November 13, 2009 @ 14:16:20

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

November 13, 2009 @ 15:44:47
Just got my Beanie yesterday... Real nice. Thanks
November 13, 2009 @ 16:24:50
Damn, read that only 50 of the Panzerdivision coats were made? I'm really hoping that they don't sell out instantly because I won't be around a computer at 9PM tonight...
November 13, 2009 @ 18:16:09
KL getting any of the panzer division coats?
November 13, 2009 @ 20:28:28
Just got my Winter Collection smokeyface

- Ruthless Tee
- Hell is for Heroes Tee
- Prepare to Follow Tee

- Hospitaller M-65 Jacket

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 13, 2009 @ 23:14:18
Well, no XXL for the jackets. Congrats to those that scored them. Don't be putting them on Ebay. Those are pieces you hang on to.
November 13, 2009 @ 23:18:12
i can get in the store....anybody else have the same prob...?
November 13, 2009 @ 23:19:52
-Hospitaller
-Panzer
-Hellraiser

Just spent way more than I planned blinkyeyes I was thinking the Hospitaller would be the more expensive one!

November 13, 2009 @ 23:20:35
can't even go into the webstore.
November 13, 2009 @ 23:34:00
Make sure you empty your cache and history.

Thank you
November 13, 2009 @ 23:35:41
-Hospitaller
-Panzer
-Hellraiser

Just spent way more than I planned blinkyeyes I was thinking the Hospitaller would be the more expensive one!

nah trust. you'll see in person why the panzer is what it is compared to the hospitaller
November 14, 2009 @ 00:26:51
got the "no means yes" in color as a wallpaper for both my laptop n itouch :D
November 14, 2009 @ 03:20:49
im using the "no means yes" as a wallpaper as well! hope everyone took the time to check out our winter drop. i personally picked up the M-65 by far the best jacket i have in my closet. any questions or concerns please feel free to shot an email to our customer service email, i get it straight to my phone so i'll be able to help you guys 24/7 blushing
November 14, 2009 @ 17:38:35
I still have a size small brand new without tags Gemina Seersucker Parka for sale if anyone is interested... 70 shipped obo via paypal

PM me with any questions
November 15, 2009 @ 12:59:34
Got an idea....
I love that Constante Varsity...&)smokeyface.but ya know how it has that red colored spark on the blacked out dude holding the bomb? What kind of pen could I use to make it BLUE? Ya know so it can go with a certain release later this year blushing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x