Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 13, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

Just got my Beanie yesterday... Real nice. Thanks
November 13, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
dsbao

Damn, read that only 50 of the Panzerdivision coats were made? I'm really hoping that they don't sell out instantly because I won't be around a computer at 9PM tonight...
November 13, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
Le Messie

KL getting any of the panzer division coats?
November 13, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
NiteSeekerX

Just got my Winter Collection cool

- Ruthless Tee
- Hell is for Heroes Tee
- Prepare to Follow Tee

- Hospitaller M-65 Jacket

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 13, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
chojin

Well, no XXL for the jackets. Congrats to those that scored them. Don't be putting them on Ebay. Those are pieces you hang on to.
November 13, 2009 @ 11:18 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

i can get in the store....anybody else have the same prob...?
November 13, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
9TNine

-Hospitaller
-Panzer
-Hellraiser

Just spent way more than I planned suprised I was thinking the Hospitaller would be the more expensive one!

November 13, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
SUPARSTARX

can't even go into the webstore.
November 13, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
triumvirbrian

Make sure you empty your cache and history.

Thank you
November 13, 2009 @ 11:35 PM
oozedrip

-Hospitaller
-Panzer
-Hellraiser

Just spent way more than I planned suprised I was thinking the Hospitaller would be the more expensive one!

nah trust. you'll see in person why the panzer is what it is compared to the hospitaller
November 14, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
beefnbrocoli

got the "no means yes" in color as a wallpaper for both my laptop n itouch :D
November 14, 2009 @ 03:20 AM
TriumvirNO

im using the "no means yes" as a wallpaper as well! hope everyone took the time to check out our winter drop. i personally picked up the M-65 by far the best jacket i have in my closet. any questions or concerns please feel free to shot an email to our customer service email, i get it straight to my phone so i'll be able to help you guys 24/7 smile
November 14, 2009 @ 05:38 PM
Burr

I still have a size small brand new without tags Gemina Seersucker Parka for sale if anyone is interested... 70 shipped obo via paypal

PM me with any questions
November 15, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
lacelocka

Got an idea....
I love that Constante Varsity...&)cool.but ya know how it has that red colored spark on the blacked out dude holding the bomb? What kind of pen could I use to make it BLUE? Ya know so it can go with a certain release later this year smile
November 15, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
deadendpro3

^ are we talking of Space Jams now???
November 15, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
C_Augustus_O

Duh

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 16, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
modernART

brandon, what camera do you use for the blog?
November 16, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
triumvir3rex

brandon, what camera do you use for the blog?

Brandon - Leica D-Lux 4

Brian - Panasonic Lumix GF1
November 16, 2009 @ 06:24 PM
nglitches

Picked up a few things from the winter line. I wanted to talk about the Hospitallers M65 Jacket a little bit.

I've always had a slightly skeptical view on the M65 jackets. When I think about them, I think, "bulky, 'too much,' and unpractical." This is until I tried on the Hospitallers M65. When sized right (I got a small, 5'11" 145 pounds; pale and lanky-- I fit it comfortably and I think I could layer with a button up or even a slim-fit hoodie if I wanted to), it is a very sharp piece without drawing too much attention much thanks to its black color and simple design. I feel because it is designed to be a slim fit, you can wear it as a casual jacket but the heavy outer sheen gives it that rugged edge. As the weather is getting slightly colder here in Southern California, I know that the cotton canvas will keep me warm-- I am very happy with the jacket.

Speaking of the M65 jacket, I have a Praetorian M65 (Spring 09) for sale. Picked it up a while back but it runs a little big on me. I've only tried it on (once) so get at me cool
November 16, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
Ecstasy

wondering this as well...would rather wait for the panzer than spring for any other winter coat

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

November 16, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
Suraj

I really acknowledge Triumvir's aim and succession of being a "street wear" brand as well as being "contemporary." That's something we don't see out there in the market, except for a few other brands such as 3sixteen, Orisue, and N4E1. However, Triumvir inserts history into their work which makes them 10x better than the others. History should not be forgotten. But recently looking at the newest collections. I was wondering if Triumvir is Christian-based or not? If I'm stating the obvious, I'm apologize.
November 16, 2009 @ 07:07 PM
[sK.]-calamity

wondering this as well...would rather wait for the panzer than spring for any other winter coat
November 16, 2009 @ 09:24 PM
deadendpro3

I really acknowledge Triumvir's aim and succession of being a "street wear" brand as well as being "contemporary." That's something we don't see out there in the market, except for a few other brands such as 3sixteen, Orisue, and N4E1. However, Triumvir inserts history into their work which makes them 10x better than the others. History should not be forgotten. But recently looking at the newest collections. I was wondering if Triumvir is Christian-based or not? If I'm stating the obvious, I'm apologize.

I def wont speak on their behalf, but Brandon was brought up Judeo-Christian aka Roman Catholic. what i am assuming is yea, he gets tons of inspiration from Christianity, but i dont think he would ever try pushing it on his customers, its just inspiration.
November 16, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
Suraj

I assumed that the Triumvir family would be Roman Catholic, but I had a slight idea of them being Buddhist. I guess I was wrong. Anyways, they do a great job of incorporating their personal life into their work. Thanks deadendpro3
November 17, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
triumvir3rex

I am Roman Catholic. Triumvir has many members who beleive in different faiths and we do embrace and respect each.
No doubt there are a lot of Christian influences within my concepts, it was only natural due to my studies in college.

I assumed that the Triumvir family would be Roman Catholic, but I had a slight idea of them being Buddhist. I guess I was wrong. Anyways, they do a great job of incorporating their personal life into their work. Thanks deadendpro3
November 17, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
Podge

maybe im color blind as well, but i get different impressions of the hunter khakis. is it tanish? or is it light grayish?

attic has it grayish. triumvir website has tanish. dark tan in lookbook. what is the color best described irl as?
~Lefty
November 17, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
Suraj

I am Roman Catholic. Triumvir has many members who beleive in different faiths and we do embrace and respect each.
No doubt there are a lot of Christian influences within my concepts, it was only natural due to my studies in college.

I see. I was just wondering about all this stuff. smile
November 17, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
nglitches

maybe im color blind as well, but i get different impressions of the hunter khakis. is it tanish? or is it light grayish?

attic has it grayish. triumvir website has tanish. dark tan in lookbook. what is the color best described irl as?
~Lefty

I definitely understand how pictures have disparities in color. I actually grabbed a pair of these khakis and they're a light tan khakis color. Dope piece. cool
November 17, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
deadendpro3

I thought you studied "Old Men..."

November 18, 2009 @ 01:52 AM
profecy

I love that Constante Varsity...&)cool.but ya know how it has that red colored spark on the blacked out dude holding the bomb? What kind of pen could I use to make it BLUE? Ya know so it can go with a certain release later this year smile

I wouldn't use a pen to do that closest you will get is a purple. If you want it to be exact you would have to remove the patch find the correct blue thread and stich over the red then restitch it back on the jacket.

Whatever you try let us check out the result.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.