Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 4, 2009 @ 12:25 PM
deadendpro3

Yo boss, i'm diggin the fading on that pair of jeans you're wearing. I see a red tab and no arcs... could you be wearing skulls perhaps???
November 4, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

LOL i get mixed reactions about my beard but glad you guys are diggin the beard. Be on the look out for the beard release

deadendpro3 no im not wearing skulls... im wearing Mishka Alexi Selvedge from a few season back i just took off the "M" stitching from the back pockets.
November 4, 2009 @ 06:07 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

November 4, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
beefnbrocoli

i know theyre obviously roman numerals but the print on the back just look like prison numbers to me,

and lerche looks uber asian in the kloop vid
November 4, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
DENN!S

make sure you check that triumvir buyer wire video out...lots of great insight into the inspiration behind the pieces.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

November 5, 2009 @ 04:22 AM
beeasyed

question...are the currently stocked castors the same as the old ones with the purple contrast stitching, the fuck your clique rivets, and the zipper pockets in the back? and by castor "raw", does it mean it just has a raw color cuz most of the sites also says its a washed denim or is it actually an unwashed raw denim? im lost.
November 5, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
TriumvirLerche

i know theyre obviously roman numerals but the print on the back just look like prison numbers to me,

and lerche looks uber asian in the kloop vid

oh yeah, well you look uber asian. It's probably the glasses haha they bring out the "Cantonese look"
November 5, 2009 @ 11:26 AM
MichaelRyan

question...are the currently stocked castors the same as the old ones with the purple contrast stitching, the fuck your clique rivets, and the zipper pockets in the back? and by castor "raw", does it mean it just has a raw color cuz most of the sites also says its a washed denim or is it actually an unwashed raw denim? im lost.

The current denim we have stocked for this fall is a black raw, and indigo wash. It is not the same as the old castor. There is no purple stitching, there are no FYC rivets, and no zipper pocket. That pair was the black wash from fall/winter 2008. The black raw for Fall 2009 has tonal stitching, antique silver rivets(with skulls on the inner side), screen print on the inner side of pocket, and red cross-stitch details.

What other sites are putting up descriptions saying our raw is washed? That wouldn't even make sense. We do offer both a Raw AND a wash pair of jeans, but if you go to our webstore, you can see, there is one raw, and one wash.
November 5, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
profecy

make sure you check that triumvir buyer wire video out...lots of great insight into the inspiration behind the pieces.

Check it out here bit.ly/triumvirkvid
November 5, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
beeasyed

The current denim we have stocked for this fall is a black raw, and indigo wash. It is not the same as the old castor. There is no purple stitching, there are no FYC rivets, and no zipper pocket. That pair was the black wash from fall/winter 2008. The black raw for Fall 2009 has tonal stitching, antique silver rivets(with skulls on the inner side), screen print on the inner side of pocket, and red cross-stitch details.

What other sites are putting up descriptions saying our raw is washed? That wouldn't even make sense. We do offer both a Raw AND a wash pair of jeans, but if you go to our webstore, you can see, there is one raw, and one wash.

ooh ok got it, i guess i just misread sorry for the confusion smile

btw what is this jacket called and what will be the pricing for it? i see it in the lookbook and everything, but cant find a name... so many sick items, idk what to get, the constantine or this...

November 5, 2009 @ 04:53 PM
oldboy

What is the significance/meaning of the imagery in the Madonna tee? I am very intrigued by it. Haven't bought a Triumvir tee since the Qing Marauders (still wearing that one a lot). May have to grab the Madonna tee! if anyone has info on the meaning of the imagery, let me know. thanks
November 5, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
profecy

What is the significance/meaning of the imagery in the Madonna tee? I am very intrigued by it. Haven't bought a Triumvir tee since the Qing Marauders (still wearing that one a lot). May have to grab the Madonna tee! if anyone has info on the meaning of the imagery, let me know. thanks

Well when we were given the theme from Brandon I took blind faith and interpreted it in my own way. I found this image of the Madonna and was inspired by the artist Amie Dicke with her style of artwork and felt that these two would work together. To me this was the emotion Madonna/Mary would feel if she saw the current state of religion. It ties in with the blind faith theme to me because nowadays some people are misguided and believe in religions for the wrong reason.

Hope that helps out.
November 5, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
MichaelRyan

ooh ok got it, i guess i just misread sorry for the confusion smile

btw what is this jacket called and what will be the pricing for it? i see it in the lookbook and everything, but cant find a name... so many sick items, idk what to get, the constantine or this...

No problem. The jacket is coming out with the Winter collection. So far, we have only released the fall collection. Stay tuned for the winter drop cool
November 5, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
beeasyed

sweet is that nov16 or later on?
November 5, 2009 @ 05:56 PM
nglitches

sweet is that nov16 or later on?

That will be next Friday, November 13th

Damn, that buyer wire video makes me wish that I picked up a gray chambraysad
November 5, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
oozedrip

haha yea i'm actually debating about the gray chambray everyday. there are other sites thankfully.
November 5, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
profecy

Gray chambray is available on karmaloop.
November 6, 2009 @ 09:01 AM
[sK.]-calamity

any chance one of the triumvir fam could get the chest/length measurements for a small and medium on the new tees
November 6, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
MichaelRyan

-calamity;2182159']any chance one of the triumvir fam could get the chest/length measurements for a small and medium on the new tees

chest width for small: 34 - 36
chest width for medium: 38 - 40

length measured from the highest shoulder point to bottom
length for small: 28.25
length for medium: 28.5
November 6, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
oldboy

Well when we were given the theme from Brandon I took blind faith and interpreted it in my own way. I found this image of the Madonna and was inspired by the artist Amie Dicke with her style of artwork and felt that these two would work together. To me this was the emotion Madonna/Mary would feel if she saw the current state of religion. It ties in with the blind faith theme to me because nowadays some people are misguided and believe in religions for the wrong reason.

Hope that helps out.

Dope, feelin it'.

The image reminded me of the movie The Killer (1989), when Chow Yun Fat accidentally fired his gun in front of Sally Yeh's face and her eyes start bleeding and goes blind. and also because of the Mary statue (which eventually gets shot up) in the church hideout.
November 6, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
shaitan

^Great movie, didn't think of it that way.
November 7, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
kurrupt

so are the new seasons shirts bigger than previous? triumvir smalls fit me kinda tight, but mediums are just to big :[
November 7, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
epitaphex

so are the new seasons shirts bigger than previous? triumvir smalls fit me kinda tight, but mediums are just to big :[

go with the medium, they are better fitting now.

And to answer your question, no they sized down, so size up. If you're a smedium (as I am), get the medium
November 8, 2009 @ 12:08 PM
Ecstasy

is KL getting the motorcycle jacket/peacoat

bdu camo jacket still up for sale

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

November 9, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
kurrupt

go with the medium, they are better fitting now.

And to answer your question, no they sized down, so size up. If you're a smedium (as I am), get the medium

thanks man cool
November 9, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

www.karmaloop.com/tv/default.aspx?ep=49486975001

Will all the outerwear pieces for Winter be relatively the same... size wise?
November 10, 2009 @ 12:09 PM
TriumvirLerche

^Boss- Yes, I wore a Large for all outerwear pieces for Autumn and Winter. (6'2 185lb)

Also just a heads up the SPQR show room will be open Friday November 13th for those of you who are local and want to pick up the new line before anyone else!
November 10, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
Canvas8

love triumvir. i live like ten mins away from the warehouseee
November 10, 2009 @ 12:22 PM
Le Messie

im 5'9 152...I wear a medium in tees but Ive usually been getting outerwear in small for a more snug fit...hoping the panzerdivision fits nicely.

and also, no matter how much measurements you ask for you pretty much wont know anything until you actually try on the item...haha...the one downside of online shopping
November 10, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
TriumvirNO

im 5'9 152...I wear a medium in tees but Ive usually been get outerwear in small for a more snug fit...hoping the panzerdivision fits nicely.

and also, no matter how much measurements you ask for your pretty much wont know anything until you actually try on the item...haha...the one downside of online shopping

i definitely agree, I've done many returns over online purchases. I always look at an online sites return policy before I even browse the site to buy anything.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.