IIIVIR_Boss

^
pic?
November 2, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
swagson

anyone rock the triumvir flannels? I have a white one from last season
November 2, 2009 @ 06:36 PM
Suraj

Hey guys, I was wondering what brand of t-shirts Triumvir uses to print their graphics on?
November 2, 2009 @ 07:32 PM
shaitan

^I didn't purchase any of the shirts but when I felt them at the showroom they were either American or Alternative Apparel.
November 2, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
profecy

^I didn't purchase any of the shirts but when I felt them at the showroom they were either American or Alternative Apparel.

They are like the American apparel blanks, but its Triumvir's own custom slim fit T.
November 2, 2009 @ 08:05 PM
katai

So the roman numerals on the back represents something about Christ?
November 2, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
profecy

So the roman numerals on the back represents something about Christ?

The back print CCCXIII on the Constantine bomber jacket translates to 312 AD which was when the civil war involving Constantine and his vision of Christ's symbol happened.
November 2, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
MrRaNdm

Did anyone get there beanie with there order? Mines wasn't in my box
November 3, 2009 @ 03:01 AM
MichaelRyan

Did anyone get there beanie with there order? Mines wasn't in my box

PM Lerche, he'll help you out.
November 3, 2009 @ 03:17 AM
Spankbank

sadsadsadsad
I think they mailed my order somewhere else. AHHH Lerche answer your e-mail.
November 3, 2009 @ 11:05 AM
RYAend

Yo Triumvir peeps,

Is there any possibility I could get an exchange on my Constantine Jacket? A button fell out after I just tried it on. Looks funny now. I shot an e-mail to customer service already but I figure I'd increase my chances of getting a quick response by posting here. Let me know if there's anything that can be done.
November 3, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
TriumvirLerche

sadsadsadsad
I think they mailed my order somewhere else. AHHH Lerche answer your e-mail.

Our hours of operations are 9:00AM-6:00PM (PST) so if you don't e-mail me within those hours I wont be able to respond till the next business day. Please check your inbox I just responded.
November 3, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

Just got me shipment .... it wasn't what i expected..... it was way better. The Constantine jacket exceeded my expectation. The material of the jacket is soft nothing like a regular baseball jacket. The fit is real nice and the embroidery is TOP TOP TOP. The Jacket is a NICE piece real glad I picked it up. The only little thing that was wrong was the my inside pocket is stitched closed. No problem I got a razor.

I can have fit pics up later tonight if anybody's interested

The hats are nice as well, T Squadron fitted is a bit stiff but fits well. The tees a super soft compared to the previous collection.

MrRaNdm same thing happened i didn't receive a beanie either. ... Get at me Lerche

-Boss
November 3, 2009 @ 03:42 PM
shaitan

Pockets are generally stitched in higher end blazers and jackets. It's a way to guarantee that it's "new". I'm surprised that they did that for a baseball jacket.
November 3, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

so the stitching was intentional i thought they just missed it... no worries it came off pretty easy no razor required. Still my favorite piece its right above my Hauberk.
November 3, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
oozedrip

Yo Triumvir peeps,

Is there any possibility I could get an exchange on my Constantine Jacket? A button fell out after I just tried it on. Looks funny now. I shot an e-mail to customer service already but I figure I'd increase my chances of getting a quick response by posting here. Let me know if there's anything that can be done.

wow same thing happened to me. i already emailed them last week though.
November 3, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
SUPARSTARX

I just got my tees. They're super soft and I can feel the softness immediately after opening the plastic. The prints on these new shirts are a lot better looking, more sharp, than the previous collections based on the fabric.
November 3, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
[sK.]-calamity

fit pics of the constantine neone? lol
November 3, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

comin up..

In tees I'm a small LARGE so I stuck with a large in the jacket.

hope this helps
November 3, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
[sK.]-calamity

^^much appreciated

stil patiently waitin on the HISFH drop...
November 3, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
IIIVIR_Boss

^
Nov 13 if im not mistaken...
November 3, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
Suraj

They are like the American apparel blanks, but its Triumvir's own custom slim fit T.

Does that mean I am supposed size up?
November 3, 2009 @ 07:38 PM
fatbro

anyone got a Medium/Large Hauberk that they wanna trade for a slightly shrunken Medium (probably fits a little above a Small. Less than a normal Medium though)

Mine just fits a little more fitted than I thought it'd be. Still a great piece though.
November 3, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
MichaelRyan

Does that mean I am supposed size up?

Thats not what it means. The purpose of slimming it down was to... well, slim the fit as opposed to changing the size label on your product. So the hope is not that you have to size up, but that you enjoy the fit difference applied to your individual body. Everyone's case is subject to change, because we all have different shapes. Working the showroom, I've talked with the customers and it's apparent that some people like the change and those who don't, simply size up. The issue with online shopping is that no matter how much info and references you have, you don't REALLY know how it's gonna fit(example: me and brian are the same height and same weight, but my wider shoulders affect the sleeve and body length, so I wear medium as opposed to small)

So to answer your question, should you size up? If you want it slimmer than our past products, stay true to size. If you want to stay closer to how they used to fit, size up.
Hope that helps!!

AND AND AND!!! if you're local, and haven't checked out the showroom yet, we're opening it up to the public this friday. Unlike the last 3 weeks, no appointments are needed.
November 3, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
[sK.]-calamity

^^^mike height/weight? lol

that pic alone makes me want to cop a constantine..
November 3, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
TriumvirLerche

comin up..

In tees I'm a small LARGE so I stuck with a large in the jacket.

hope this helps

Where can I cop the beard?
November 3, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
profecy

-calamity;2178302']^^^mike height/weight? lol

that pic alone makes me want to cop a constantine..

I believe he's wearing a size M. He is around 5ft 7, but I don't know the weight he's going to have to answer the rest.
November 3, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
profecy

The beard is available in three sizes small size, freeway (the rapper) size, and IIIVIR_Boss size. This will be released in limited quantities the same time as Hell is for Heroes.
November 3, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
nglitches

I'm pretty sure you could cop from Rick Ross or Baron Davis.

BAWWWSSS...
November 4, 2009 @ 01:52 AM
epitaphex

oh word?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.