October 2, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
Ecstasy

peep sig...need to get rid of my pillbox....

hefy pricetag on that mariner peacoat...and the worst part is i just might cop

October 2, 2009 @ 01:53 PM
My Pal the Crook

No, The only thing that was made slimmer was the Spetsnaz because most of the cyclists didn't want a baggier fit. And since the jacket wasn't made for snowboarding, it made much more sense since there is less of a need for layering.

As for the shirts, that was a grading error in XL-XXL that should be fixed by Holiday. They basically .5"-1" slimmer than they should have been.
October 2, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
oozedrip

No, The only thing that was made slimmer was the Spetsnaz because most of the cyclists didn't want a baggier fit. And since the jacket wasn't made for snowboarding, it made much more sense since there is less of a need for layering.

As for the shirts, that was a grading error in XL-XXL that should be fixed by Holiday. They basically .5"-1" slimmer than they should have been.

good news for lawler
October 2, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
lawlercon

guess i'll always have my spetsnaz 1 to ride in. :]
October 2, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
My Pal the Crook

guess i'll always have my spetsnaz 1 to ride in. :]

Well truth be told after seeing this years L, XL and XXL of teh Mark II, i think they could stand to be a little roomier overall without being baggy.
October 2, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
lawlercon

the fit on my spets I is perfect. i never tried the II because i know they did get a little slimmer. if you ever need some testing for the chubby dude sizes. i'll raise my hand to sign up for that one!

nice to see you posting again mayne!
October 2, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
eastcoastchris

less of a need for layering? i have last years spetsnaz mark 3 in a large and its way too slim already. i ride everyday of winter in the snow or whatever. i need to be able to layer. i got the windbreaker version of the new spestsnaz in my july grab bag, is the sizing for the new mark 3 slimmer than that? i have an xl and its fitting me great with room for layering, i just need that 10k and windproofing for ohio winters. im trying to get one for this winter.

you guys should try to find an accessories company that offers some kind of water resistant winter glove and market it to us bike guys. what ever happened to the DART line anyway, is that still in the works?
October 2, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
grizzzly

we need another of those custom shirts
October 2, 2009 @ 06:20 PM
grizzzly

hey i noticed the lou reed sweater

what he do to be a scum confused
October 2, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
misterpoop

I don't think Boris would be a good look on me, my alexei's (cool)and Imp Dukes are on heavy rotation now

Edit: DTA ylor, pics?

no pics, but ill try to get some.
October 2, 2009 @ 06:27 PM
Ecstasy

whats the reviolated sweater a reference too?

October 2, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
grizzzly

that peacoat is crazy looks just like the 1 i saw at barneys

with the anchor buttons and all and theyre both the same price sad
October 2, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
Gnou

whats the reviolated sweater a reference too?

winter glove and market it to us bike guys. what ever happened to the DART line anyway, is that still in the works?

From Prolly's post on the Bloglin this week:

After I debated spending my rent money on a new bike, we headed back to Wbase, to find that our own Tak had just arrived from Brooklyn! Here he is with Yohei from Wbase, wearing a sample from the forthcoming DART line. Too bad the shirt won’t be printed!

hey i noticed the lou reed sweater

what he do to be a scum confused

People who live in New York are New Yorkers.
People who live in Long Island are Scumbags.
That's all.
October 2, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
GOLDENi

PEA COAT is about $300! Oh jeeze.
October 2, 2009 @ 07:13 PM
Weanz

Fall Part 2 Winter Hats are Sick Must Get Eye Ball Jacket
October 2, 2009 @ 07:17 PM
ScooP

Fall 2 Drop Available Online and at 350 Broadway!

Fall 2 Drop now online and at 350 Broadway

With Fall in full swing we're pleased to announce that our second drop has just reached our online store and 350 Broadway retail location.

We're back with a full run of warm winter jackets and outerwear, new designs of our New Era Caps, a full run of newly designed wool winter hats and snapbacks, hoodies and fleeces, tees, pants, accessories...you name we got it.

This is one of our larger Fall drops in recent history and we're sure there's something in there for everyone, as we all gear up for the cold winter that's going to clamp down on us in the coming months.

Until then enjoy the Fall while you still can!
October 2, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
ScooP

and who says sequels aren't good?

Fall Part Dos!
October 2, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
misterpoop

i have to have a pair of the burgundy stoner cords.
October 2, 2009 @ 09:42 PM
grizzzly

i want to cop that kill with power shirt

&) was hoping it turn into a mens shirt after seeing it on kloop as a dress for women
October 2, 2009 @ 10:40 PM
bobba

we need another of those custom shirts

I agree, or maybe another type of clothing article that's not a t-shirt? smile
October 2, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
My Pal the Crook

less of a need for layering? i have last years spetsnaz mark 3 in a large and its way too slim already. i ride everyday of winter in the snow or whatever. i need to be able to layer. i got the windbreaker version of the new spestsnaz in my july grab bag, is the sizing for the new mark 3 slimmer than that? i have an xl and its fitting me great with room for layering, i just need that 10k and windproofing for ohio winters. im trying to get one for this winter.

you guys should try to find an accessories company that offers some kind of water resistant winter glove and market it to us bike guys. what ever happened to the DART line anyway, is that still in the works?

The Spetsnaz Mark III as i'm sure you can tell is really just the Panzer windbreaker shell from Spring 10 reworked and then really beefed up to the Mark III. The fits are pretty similar. You can layer with it, but it isn't the baggy shell the original Spetsnaz body was.

Stuff like the Spetsnaz are/will be part of a Dart branded line as future season unfold. There are going to be a few staple pieces we always make like The Spetsnaz for Fall, The Swarm for Spring. And then tees and a few other seasonal items for DART as a whole starting in spring. And we have loads of Dart based collaborations in the works!
October 3, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
lawlercon

^ the direction you guys are going in is nothing less than perfect. keep up the amazing work pal & all the mishka team.
October 3, 2009 @ 12:55 PM
Ecstasy

^^cos...I like the "subtle flashiness" of some of the more grown pieces (mariner coat/mephisto/etc)

put my new pillbox blazer up for sale....50$ off retail

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2122474#post2122474

October 3, 2009 @ 01:18 PM
TJSays

I like the Mishka flannels
October 3, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
eastcoastchris

The Spetsnaz Mark III as i'm sure you can tell is really just the Panzer windbreaker shell from Spring 10 reworked and then really beefed up to the Mark III. The fits are pretty similar. You can layer with it, but it isn't the baggy shell the original Spetsnaz body was.

dude i did an hour long 15 mile ride in the panzer this week. it was pouring when i went out, and had stopped raining about halfway through. that damn jacket kept me dry the whole time and was dry by the the i got done.
and last years spetsnaz took me through some hellish cold in the ohio winter, i am however stoked on that rain tail. did you guys add more structure to the visor from the panzer, cause i remember you saying last spring you guys were gonna try to do that?
October 4, 2009 @ 12:22 PM
OneEyeWilly

can anyone tell me where ui can get the keep watch fitteds and jackets and how the jackets run and prices?
October 4, 2009 @ 02:32 PM
eastcoastchris

www.mishkanyc.com.

keep watch hats are in the exclusives, new era, and cheap seats. tons of colors depending on your dome size.

they just dropped a new keep watch jacket which is really sick and super reasonably priced. www.mishkanyc.com/item/keep-watch-coach-fleece--black

hope that helps. mishka jackets fit true to size, and the hoodies fit the same. if your a serious medium order medium, if your in between size up.
October 4, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
October 4, 2009 @ 03:05 PM
OneEyeWilly

chris and rob thanks alot yo
October 4, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
Derekx

I need the re-violated sweater in my life.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.