Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 30, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
bobba

Lawler, amazing! Make sure to post the finished product ASAP!
September 30, 2009 @ 06:38 PM
eastcoastchris

yo so i dont know if any of you guys ride bikes on the daily, but im a bike commuter/enthusiast. so i got one of those windbreakers from last season with my mishka grab bag back in july. i was soo stoked, anyway, ive been on 2 seriously rainy rides over the last two days, both 10+ miles at around an hour of heavy rain. point is, i was dry! and that thing isnt even waterproofed. im so stoked for the Spetsnaz that came out this season. i bought last winters, but i wanna upgrade. mishka shit is so nice.
October 1, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
Gnou

TTL just got 7 pieces of the first Fall drop, but that does include the Spetsnaz: www.turntablelab.com/clothing/284/809/
October 1, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
grizzzly

TTL just got 7 pieces of the first Fall drop, but that does include the Spetsnaz: www.turntablelab.com/clothing/284/809/

sad stop posting ttl keep that on the DL low key
October 1, 2009 @ 03:39 AM
oozedrip

ridiculous. we share everything with sots here. we help each other out.
October 1, 2009 @ 04:17 AM
SupremeXJesus

like people dont know about TTL, member since aug 2009?
October 1, 2009 @ 04:18 AM
oozedrip

like people dont know about TTL, member since aug 2009?

yea ttl is way underground. that guy.
October 1, 2009 @ 12:18 PM
overtheradar

ridiculous. we share everything with sots here. we help each other out.

agreed ^^

oh and btw lawlercon you made it onto mishka's blog...

http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2009/09/30/my-pet-monster-cuddling-a-cyco-simon-skull-tattoo/

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 1, 2009 @ 12:30 PM
bobba

sad stop posting ttl keep that on the dl low key

gtfo
October 1, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
The Main Event

lol I'd hardly call TTL a secret, its a pretty popular site. Jacket looks awesome, just don't have the spare cash lying around to pick one up.
October 1, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
lawlercon

agreed ^^

oh and btw lawlercon you made it onto mishka's blog...

http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2009/09/30/my-pet-monster-cuddling-a-cyco-simon-skull-tattoo/

i saw that! haha, glad everyone dug it! i cannot wait for it to be finished, then i can use some funds on some new mishka goods! this thing has definitely slowed that down.
October 1, 2009 @ 03:34 PM
grizzzly

nah save that stuff for SOTS guys comon

people lurk here

TTL used to be the spot for mishka cause every1 would go cop from popular sites

and i would always be able to swoop up on the steals

but not more people know bout it since someone posted it like a year ago razz
October 1, 2009 @ 03:49 PM
lawlercon

idk how many times people are going to say it, stop acting like sots is some elitist shit. this thread died because of sots and my pal himself even said that... it makes more sense to bullshit about the brand we love over here, where other people can put in their 5 cents without having to do 4 hours of extensive google searching.
October 1, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
bobba

Word, let everyone know where to but the gear, expand!
October 1, 2009 @ 07:17 PM
lawlercon

more detailed pictures of the inkage:

October 1, 2009 @ 07:32 PM
Toink

thats beautiful. &)
October 1, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
eastcoastchris

yo i know its getting cold out, but ive got two ds pairs of mishka shorts from this past summers collection size 36 im trying to get rid of.

ive got the nenah gingham shorts in black/white, and those orange/purple plaids that they did too. both are a size 36 and never worn. i tried on the ginghams when they showed up back in july, but im definately a 34 in mishka pants, so no dice.

ill sell both pairs together for $60, or 30 each plus shipping, no paypal fees.

also trying to sell that chain wallet. its the grey one, never used. $20 shipped.

posting in the clothing for sale thread, but thought i would give you guys the first ats.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SOTS?
October 1, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
Nasty Nate

SOTS was a seperate website a bunch of us created a while back JUST to talk about mishka and things relating to mishka. a seperate forum where mishka lovers would go. it ended up taking most the people who posted here away so this thread died, and then after a while so did SOTS. some of the members came back here, but some just never came back. they left here and SOTS. it stands for Society Of The Snake. people like me, lawler, robert, DTA ylor, and grizzly to name a few people were in it.
October 1, 2009 @ 09:38 PM
eastcoastchris

society of the snake? holy fuck dude. thats epic. i mean im a grown ass man, but as a skateboarder, thats fucking great.

well, glad people are back on here. i basically only pay attention to mishka and 10 deep. i dont know why everyone sweats supreme so hard, their stuff isnt even that nice for as much as they charge, and you only get it on sale if your in the store the 1 or 2 days that they close everything out. besides they just copy j.crew anyway. anyone else seeing that? it drives me nuts. it's like lets take a j.crew catalog and put our tags in the shirts and khakis and sell shit for bouku bucks. and all of their t shirts or colabos or anti american anymore. gimme a break.
thats my random rant.

big up mishka. you guys rip.
October 1, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
eastcoastchris

by the way, did anyone see mishka dude on www.latfh.com? (look at this fucking hipster.com)

im not even making this up. i wonder if dude even knows about it.

mad funny. and photo shopped. at least the part about him wearing pink underwear. the rest of that shit happened.
October 1, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
bobba

Supreme and their Copy + Paste designs..
October 1, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
misterpoop

SOTS was a seperate website a bunch of us created a while back JUST to talk about mishka and things relating to mishka. a seperate forum where mishka lovers would go. it ended up taking most the people who posted here away so this thread died, and then after a while so did SOTS. some of the members came back here, but some just never came back. they left here and SOTS. it stands for Society Of The Snake. people like me, lawler, robert, DTA ylor, and grizzly to name a few people were in it.

that was a good time. this forum is fine though. greg never posts on here anymore.
October 1, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
misterpoop

does anyone else rock the boris denim? i have the light pair and the white pair from last season. might get the black raw this season. really a great jean.
October 1, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
lawlercon

haven't tried the boris but my alexei's are almost picture worthy. haha

also, im looking for a xxl death adders varsity. i know its a long shot, but i'll do a lot to get my hands on this jacket. lemme know!

i'm selling a mishka x majestic varsity jacket (sz xl), and a pair of dmitri acid-wash denim (sz 38 )
October 1, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
bobba

I don't think Boris would be a good look on me, my alexei's (cool)and Imp Dukes are on heavy rotation now

Edit: DTA ylor, pics?
October 1, 2009 @ 11:45 PM
oozedrip

fall pt 2 is up on the site! some good lookin' stuff
October 2, 2009 @ 03:19 AM
rsj

The new drop's hot - feeling the thayil flannel, heatseeker pom, panzer hoodie and hacienda belt especially. cool
October 2, 2009 @ 03:43 AM
Ricta

im jealous my name wasnt included razz haha

thriveordecline.com

October 2, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
Gnou

Or mine, heh.

by the way, did anyone see mishka dude on www.latfh.com? (look at this fucking hipster.com)

My Pal The Crook mentioned it on the Globlin the day the pictures were posted...

hmm do you think the scarf would be more then 35$ ?

They're $42, not too bad.
October 2, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
lawlercon

the fall 2 stuff is real dope. is this slim fit stuff the new sizing standard on your outerwear? sorta bummed about that.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.