September 14, 2009 @ 10:45 AM
lawlercon

any dudes in chicago that can house me on friday night this upcoming weekend? going up to visit a friend and dont wanna pay for a hotel room.

beer is on me!
September 14, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
Suedehead

hit up the sale today picked up 2 sample shirts sad

som1 lucked out and copped a blk panzer for 30$ sad

but the location is so inconvienient.... i understand theyre trying to do their own thing

and be seperate but they should consider somewhere with a lot of foot traffic like westwood

or places with a lot of hipsters

??Really??
Hipsters....Foot Traffic??....WestWood?? lol
Sorry but thats a big no no.
I personally love the spot, Greg pretty much said he does not wanna open up shop on FairFax or Melrose(Mishka all ready has two accounts to hold you down there, BrooklynProjects and Turntable Lab)
He wants people to love MISHKA for what it is and if they do love the brand then they wont mind a small drive to the shop every once and a while to pick up some pieces. As always they go against the grain and do a damn good job of it.
September 14, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
oozedrip

wow that's pretty exciting the LA store is being planned. sucks i missed out but congrats on those who came up.
September 14, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
Gnou

i went 1 size up and soaked them and mine fit good. i'm a bigger guy though so you may want to get true waist size and just stretch into them if you want a tighter fit.

For my Alexeis I actually sized down 1 and left out the waist when i did the initial soak. It has stretched to my actual waist. And even after sizing down the only tighter fitting part is the waist. I prefer slimmer fits over a straight fit so I havent worn them in a few months. I might try to soak them again to get more shrinkage out of them. Im sure if i had soaked the waist it would be too tight. I would suggest getting true to size because it will shrink to smaller than your waist but will stretch back out in a few wears.

i bought a pair this spring, and sized down one. they were a looser fit than i was used to. i didnt wash or soak them for 3 months. after the 3 months of wear i gave up because i got a new pair of jeans.

Thanks boys!
I understand the fact that they are vintage straight leg, but that's what I usually wear so I'm not worried about the fit itself... The waist size was my concern, as the site states "exactly the waist size" which is way over my pant size somehow; or my tape measure is inaccurate.
Should be placing an order this week then, yay!
September 14, 2009 @ 03:57 PM
lawlercon

wear em hard man. mine are starting to look realllll dope. ill take some pictures soon.
September 14, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
BP_ALL DAY

WE ARE HAVING A BLOWOUT SALE....
September 14, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
grizzzly

??Really??
I personally love the spot, Greg pretty much said he does not wanna open up shop on FairFax or Melrose(Mishka all ready has two accounts to hold you down there, BrooklynProjects and Turntable Lab)
He wants people to love MISHKA for what it is and if they do love the brand then they wont mind a small drive to the shop every once and a while to pick up some pieces. As always they go against the grain and do a damn good job of it.

well the thing is turntable lab sells like 1 mishka item if any most of the time

and BP doesnt sell most of the good ish only a few pieces plus mishka sells womens clothes

westwood is such an ideal location for them to open up shop

and mello these for 50$ confused
September 14, 2009 @ 07:12 PM
dead meat

??Really??

Agreed. I like the choice of placing a Mishka shop that's isolated away from all the bullshit and hype. Not only will parking be easier, it'll also weed out all the street wear charlatans that are so abundant on Fairfax and Melrose. The reason I like this brand is because it doesn't appeal to most people; the designs are audacious and it requires a certain level of boldness and an avant-garde persona to appreciate. I definitely won't mind making a trip to the new store once, maybe twice a month. Hopefully we'll get some exclusives or even better yet an Anaheim Ducks custom new era (fuck the L.A. Kings).
September 14, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
DrugsMoneySex

echo park is the williamsburg of los angeles. smile
September 14, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
grizzzly

echo park is the williamsburg of los angeles. smile

nah westwood is man
September 14, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
Suedehead

/\/\/\
Worddd. DeadMeat is on it.
And honestly F*ck WestWood. I like the city but to set up shop there?? nah. mostly bro's and trust fund babies.
Personally I think they should take over Span of Sunsets old HQ across from MeltDown Comics. cool
But im loving the idea of Echo Park.
September 14, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
BP_ALL DAY

well the thing is turntable lab sells like 1 mishka item if any most of the time

and BP doesnt sell most of the good ish only a few pieces plus mishka sells womens clothes

westwood is such an ideal location for them to open up shop

and mello these for 50$ confused

Yea the basic GR without the embrodery
September 14, 2009 @ 08:12 PM
grizzzly

/\/\/\
Worddd. DeadMeat is on it.
And honestly F*ck WestWood. I like the city but to set up shop there?? nah. mostly bro's and trust fund babies.
Personally I think they should take over Span of Sunsets old HQ across from MeltDown Comics. cool
But im loving the idea of Echo Park.

thats a pretty dope location too
September 14, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
el chu

Holy shit, this jacket is f'n sick. Not part of the Fall line?
September 14, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
Ecstasy

any word on when the next mishka drop on kl is?

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 14, 2009 @ 10:51 PM
Dany Yamz

Yo Mishka - you guys ever gonna make some 3XL tees? Ya'll overlooking the big dawgs.

They did for one season, but it turned out that the fit was kind of shitty. I am quite the fat fuck & I still rock with the 2x just fine.
September 15, 2009 @ 02:05 AM
lawlercon

^word to that. 2xl all the way.
September 15, 2009 @ 05:53 AM
djstylistik

anyone catch the bigfoot opening?
September 15, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
grizzzly

rocked my mishka star wars bearmop today cool

and rockin the transformers tomorrow

Mishka is killin F/W 09 cool

i really want that sweater but its over 200 sad
September 15, 2009 @ 04:55 PM
Suedehead

/\/\/\
Word.
Just wore my Stoner Cords for the first time
Mad Buttery. cool
Still cant believe I copped them for only 20 bones.
MISHKA LA Sales are the best.
September 15, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
Ecstasy

for anyone who has it...is this a pretty accurate color representation of the loveless flannel? it looks kinda faded in some of the other pics ive seen

and anyone know how slim these run?

twitpic.com/h0b4j

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

September 15, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
grizzzly

sad i missed out on that BTW

Boris Raws + Pillbox blazer up on KL...come out to roughly 100-110$ each w a repcode

def feeling the raws

Be sure to click the pics to go site faster

and peep the sig for my code enjoy fellow mishka heads support your

true fans not the guy below me who just postin this in every thread
September 15, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
corwag

My Pet Monster ring in the Online store! SOLD!
September 15, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Thatdrop.com

MISHKA Fall 09
Soon available at THATDROP.COM
September 15, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
Thatdrop.com

BOO on Karmaloop
Yup, thats what I said.
September 15, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
Joweee

ugh if i didn't like Mishka so much i'd stop wearing them for selling out to karmaloop. That's like Obama going into the illuminati...
September 15, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
EL BRUJO

damn, i want that Velvel Underground sweater.
September 16, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
DK72

for anyone who has it...is this a pretty accurate color representation of the loveless flannel? it looks kinda faded in some of the other pics ive seen

and anyone know how slim these run?

I just got one in the mail today. The other pics you've seen are prolly more accurate. It's not that bright and the colors are a little saturated in that pic. I haven't tried it on yet, but it looks slim like a 10 deep shirt.
September 16, 2009 @ 11:28 AM
ScooP

The Ring of the Demon Scourge Now Available!

Originally available at this year's San Diego Comic Con, this is the first time these limited edition Demon Scourge Rings have been available in our shop.

A collaboration between Mondo Tees, Lamour Supreme and ourselves each ring also comes with a severed finger made by Robert Rodriguez's special FX team at Hawgfly.

Available in Silver and Black get these while you can as they will not last!
September 16, 2009 @ 11:29 AM
ScooP

Dismembered finger also good for getting loose boogies.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.