FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 6, 2009 @ 03:26 AM
BlackScale

Mishka always kills the game.

Big up to the nyc crew.

M

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 6, 2009 @ 03:39 AM
Dany Yamz

Crap my comp isn't reading the pics on my phones memory card, my order came in today. I love it all so much, fuck yes.

*edit*

January 6, 2009 @ 04:09 AM
xkaichaix

dany,what's the brand of blue checkered shirt?
btw,your picture is EXXTRA gloomy!
January 6, 2009 @ 04:17 AM
oozedrip

are the death adder new eras the 100% wool ones or some material combo?
January 6, 2009 @ 04:56 AM
Dany Yamz

dany,what's the brand of blue checkered shirt?
btw,your picture is EXXTRA gloomy!

I'll preface this by saying that the shirt in question usually gets me compliments & question as to where its availabe. I got it from the old navy website & its currently on sale for like 10 bucks

are the death adder new eras the 100% wool ones or some material combo?

Cap says 100% wool
January 6, 2009 @ 05:45 AM
xkaichaix

thanks for the info,bro
January 6, 2009 @ 08:50 AM
My Pal the Crook

I know what you mean, still dope polo though. Salmon and blue stryper is fucking great.

I'll be honest. I was personally never happy with how the Stryper and any other subsequent Polo's came out. The Stryper was one of our first items in dealing with overseas production and a lot of mistakes were made.

A few months back I invested a bunch of time in revisiting the polo, moving production elsewhere in the hopes that we make a perfectly cut one. it won't be out till this summer, and it's very basic, but I'm so far very happy with it.
January 6, 2009 @ 09:29 AM
Nasty Nate

There is something about polos in general that I don't like. I like all the ones you male, but I wouldn't wear them.
January 6, 2009 @ 11:16 AM
My Pal the Crook

There is something about polos in general that I don't like. I like all the ones you male, but I wouldn't wear them.

I was like that for a long while, but started liking them more as I got older. I still personally don't wear them all that much because i don't think they fit my personal style usually. But I do think they look really great on some people.
January 6, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
stratusfire

I'll be honest. I was personally never happy with how the Stryper and any other subsequent Polo's came out. The Stryper was one of our first items in dealing with overseas production and a lot of mistakes were made.

A few months back I invested a bunch of time in revisiting the polo, moving production elsewhere in the hopes that we make a perfectly cut one. it won't be out till this summer, and it's very basic, but I'm so far very happy with it.

Well I think the cyco-simon polo fits really well and it's the only polo I own in which the collar hasn't started to warp. But in regards to your stryper the polo was really the only item that was off to me. I have a styper crew and the sweater and those fit great.
January 6, 2009 @ 02:29 PM
Nasty Nate

I was like that for a long while, but started liking them more as I got older. I still personally don't wear them all that much because i don't think they fit my personal style usually. But I do think they look really great on some people.

Yeah, I think they look good on some people. Who knows. Maybe my mind
Will change too.
January 6, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
sasquach

I'll preface this by saying that the shirt in question usually gets me compliments & question as to where its availabe. I got it from the old navy website & its currently on sale for like 10 bucks

I have that same shirt and a few others from Old Navy! Good stuff!
Btw, if you dont have a green river or D-E D flannel yet Dany, you're missing out. Way more comfortale than the afformentiond pieces, AND w/ the pearl snap buttons, you dont have to worry about your damn buttons falling off!
January 6, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
stratusfire

My mishka hayters just came in! Amazing pair of shoes, i'm afraid to wear them out, I don't want the snow to fuck them up.
January 6, 2009 @ 04:37 PM
sasquach

My mishka hayters just came in! Amazing pair of shoes, i'm afraid to wear them out, I don't want the snow to fuck them up.

im the same way w/ my kicks. You're gonna hate yourself if they get ruined, lol
January 6, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
Nasty Nate

You suck. I wanted those so much.
January 6, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
A!exander

Wow, this thread really blew up in the past weeks. Used to only be the regulars like nasty nate, rockburn, A!ex and a few people... Now mishka is on and poppn! lol
January 6, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
Nasty Nate

mishka has some new fans this year
January 6, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
stratusfire

i want those tooo.... how do they fit tho?? any shoe similar to the fit??

They fit great. I can't really compare them to another shoe, there a bit different than the creative recs or nikes I usually wear.
January 6, 2009 @ 06:44 PM
Suedehead

S.O.T.S. up in this oh fo sho.cool
January 6, 2009 @ 07:04 PM
xkaichaix

can't wait,but you need to experiment with other polo material also,so it will last longer.Ben Sherman Polo is an example,the material is quite nice,eventhough most of the mass produce is Made In Thailand.
January 6, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
sasquach

hopefully every from the SOTS still posts here to get it really poppin

I think damn near all of us from SOTS are madd active on HB
January 6, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
xkaichaix

you should've bought 2 pairs,1 to rock & 1 for safekeeping...smile
January 6, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
alex.

1to rock and 1for me :/

they still got my 9.5 size mhmhmhmhhm :/
xkaichaix

I think damn near all of us from SOTS are madd active on HB

2009 resolution!!Represent MNWKA to the MAXX!
Suedehead

/\/\/\
I wear nothing but Ben Sherman when it comes to dress shirts and things of that sort and everything ive got is on point so far.
It also helps I live close to the Beverly Center and get to hit the BS sales at the right time, Ive copped $200+ worth of stuff before and only spent $40 cool

I hope MISHKA drops some nice fitted long sleeve polos in the near future smile
January 6, 2009 @ 07:13 PM
stratusfire

you should've bought 2 pairs,1 to rock & 1 for safekeeping...smile

Haha, unsteady only had one size 13 left.
January 6, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
Nasty Nate

/\/\/\
I wear nothing but Ben Sherman when it comes to dress shirts and things of that sort and everything ive got is on point so far.
It also helps I live close to the Beverly Center and get to hit the BS sales at the right time, Ive copped $200+ worth of stuff before and only spent $40 cool

I hope MISHKA drops some nice fitted long sleeve polos in the near future smile

nice!
i just hope they drop some longsleeves
i need more.
January 6, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
sasquach

i dont get why noone in the states wants to stock mishka l/s tees
January 6, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
stratusfire

they just needs to release a pair of boxers and then I can truly wear head to toe mishka
January 6, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
sasquach

^ that would be pretty sick

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.