[Mishka] - 2009 Discussion Thread

January 05, 2009 @ 21:54:42
when is MNWKA's Anniversary?
the day of the conception?
January 05, 2009 @ 21:56:32
good question
maybe the first day that they started sellin their shit
January 05, 2009 @ 21:56:38
when is MNWKA's Anniversary?
the day of the conception?


We just had our 5th Anniversary this past September
January 05, 2009 @ 21:58:37
but is it based off the day that the line was concived or the day you started selling your clothing?
January 05, 2009 @ 22:03:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
We just had our 5th Anniversary this past September


same month as my b'day....
cool.smokeyface

did you guys do any anniversary tees?
January 05, 2009 @ 22:04:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
but is it based off the day that the line was concived or the day you started selling your clothing?


I have no clue of the actual day... September is around when I first started taking around linesheets. The idea was probably conceived probably in may or June of '03
January 05, 2009 @ 22:05:41
oh sick. ok
January 05, 2009 @ 22:15:29
could an item be successfully ordered off the mishka site if it wasnt actually in-stock?
January 05, 2009 @ 22:17:12
yeah
that happened to me a while ago
January 05, 2009 @ 22:17:40
could an item be successfully ordered off the mishka site if it wasnt actually in-stock?


if you ordered it it should have been in stock. If not someone would have emailed you telling of the error
January 05, 2009 @ 22:22:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
We just had our 5th Anniversary this past September


That party looked badass, kudos to having Fucked Up play, theyre great
January 05, 2009 @ 22:23:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
if you ordered it it should have been in stock. If not someone would have emailed you telling of the error


sweet action! im having one of those weeks we all have from time to time where any and everything is/is going to happen so im just hoping that my much needed maryak arrives safely. The much dreaded Oregon winter is kicking my ass this year... Fuckin rain rain rain till June.. =(
January 05, 2009 @ 23:01:29
That party looked badass, kudos to having Fucked Up play, theyre great


were you there?
January 05, 2009 @ 23:04:55
were you there?


I wish! There's pictures in the gallery on the site.
January 05, 2009 @ 23:08:34
I wish! There's pictures in the gallery on the site.


ok,
seen the pictures already
January 05, 2009 @ 23:17:21
ok,
seen the pictures already


It was good times!
January 05, 2009 @ 23:17:39
200 posts in 5 days! wooooooooo!!!!!!!
January 05, 2009 @ 23:26:01
Pal/Greg~

How much of what you do design wise is personal preference, and how much is an eye for whats gonna be successful?
I remember one of you guys stating that your collexions are planned out/produced waaay before they drop so do you guys have like the spidey sense or whuut?
January 05, 2009 @ 23:39:18
they have spidey senses
January 05, 2009 @ 23:41:05
Pal/Greg~

How much of what you do design wise is personal preference, and how much is an eye for whats gonna be successful?
I remember one of you guys stating that your collexions are planned out/produced waaay before they drop so do you guys have like the spidey sense or whuut?


We basically make whatever we want to see made. We brainstorm, employees make suggestions and we go forward. Sometimes it's in sync and on the rise of some hot trend, sometimes it's way out of sync and other time we're a bit early on things. There are also certain things we just see as staple carryovers and re-work a bit each season.

But we also listen to what our stores and fans want. Like we never used to make logo tees, until people and stores kept demanding them.

I also do a lot of people watching and see what I think is working and what can be twisted, made better or refined. And other times we just strictly follow a theme or concept.

Right now we're in prelims of Spring '10
January 05, 2009 @ 23:55:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
We basically make whatever we want to see made. We brainstorm, employees make suggestions and we go forward. Sometimes it's in sync and on the rise of some hot trend, sometimes it's way out of sync and other time we're a bit early on things. There are also certain things we just see as staple carryovers and re-work a bit each season.

But we also listen to what our stores and fans want. Like we never used to make logo tees, until people and stores kept demanding them.

I also do a lot of people watching and see what I think is working and what can be twisted, made better or refined. And other times we just strictly follow a theme or concept.

Right now we're in prelims of Spring '10


How far ahead is stuff manufactured?
January 05, 2009 @ 23:59:36
How far ahead is stuff manufactured?


Manufacturing doesn't start until 3 months before delivery, and it's shipped to stores as soon as it's all done.
January 06, 2009 @ 00:03:46
It all seems like a long time, but that's pretty quick that that all happens.
January 06, 2009 @ 00:17:34
i think most of MNWKA stuff is on point.
the only cutting that i don't like is the STRYPER polo,
the cut is kinda short & kinda wide,

the most perfect fit for me,is the leatherneck
January 06, 2009 @ 00:30:19
why is my avatar is so damn small??
January 06, 2009 @ 01:11:45
i think most of MNWKA stuff is on point.
the only cutting that i don't like is the STRYPER polo,
the cut is kinda short & kinda wide,

the most perfect fit for me,is the leatherneck


I know what you mean, still dope polo though. Salmon and blue stryper is fucking great.
January 06, 2009 @ 01:31:56
yeah,the STRYPER color combo is nice,maybe MNWKA should make it into 4 color stripe polo,like Ben Sherman or Fred Perry,&)

Oi,Oi,Oi!
January 06, 2009 @ 01:45:29
i think Amulet Of the Goblin & MNWKA should be in 1 thread?
what say you?
January 06, 2009 @ 01:47:17
i think Amulet Of the Goblin & MNWKA should be in 1 thread?
what say you?


you got my vote
January 06, 2009 @ 01:50:49
im having such a hard fucking time not buying more mishka shit... =(
I've been gettin mah unemployment on for almost a month and its all i can do sometimes not to click the confirm order button!!!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x