HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 8, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
nisco

Im sure they r hurting as are a lot of other stores but im sure they will survive.

I don't get why they aren't gettin pt2 when they got everything from pt1. Mishka is always a good seller on dg

why buy more clothes to sell at 60% off, whats the point of that?
April 8, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
Social Study

i'm not saying this is the reason we aren't seeing spring2 but it stands to reason that given the lack of available brands, the huge "buy now these prices are crazy" sales, and the lack of new stock, that DG owes money to different companies. that or like i mentioned before, brands may not want to become associated with such a steep and steady markdown on their product.

again this is total speculation, who really knows what's going on. probably not the most responsible post, but one of my new year's resolutions has been to make more irresponsible decisions.
April 8, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
SupremeXJesus

I dont think dg is gonna get pt2 but then again theres like two stores that got the secong delivery in so we'll see! I hope karmaloop doesnt get mishka!
April 8, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
stratusfire

If Karmaloop gets Mishka I will be a happy camper. The repcodes probably won't work on them like the new 10 Deep stuff.
April 9, 2009 @ 02:55 AM
alex.

there is only 10percent rep code for karma..20percent off off your first order..

i hate karma, also their customer service is wack as hell..they sent me wrong items two times and didnt want to replace them..but whatever >sad

i just hate seeing my fav brands there..triumvir, now mishka,black scale is there too but only special kl only tees.

and also when do brands go karmaloop? when they are struggling? want more money, want to get bigger like mainstream? or? like 10deep...10deep was "ok" back then but now no one cares about it and it went karma :/
April 9, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
chojin

I actually do alot of shopping on Karmaloop and haven't had a bad experience. Like the saying goes, YMMV. The 10% off (or 15% off every so often) usually covers shipping with maybe a couple bucks saved than if you shopped at a brick and motar store, so it's not like it's huge savings on the consumer's end. If I had a b&m nearby that stocked their clothing and was run by cool people then I have no problems shopping locally. In East Texas you have Austin/Dallas/Houston/San Antonio, in West Texas you are essential fscked. Whether it's ordered directly from Mishka or Triumvir or from Karmaloop, my fav brands get support from me either way.

I think the real issue is that the brands have opened up to a larger group of people. I see nothing wrong with that. I support the brands I like because I like their design philosophy. Now, if they were to change their designs to be more "mainstream" then I would have a problem and I would drop them. It doesn't matter if I'm the only fscker that wears their stuff around here or if it's a hundred fsckers, as long as they don't change then it's all wood.
April 9, 2009 @ 11:50 AM
stratusfire

Only tiff I have with Karmaloop is they use DHL to ship to me here and it fucking blows.
April 9, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
sarut

Only tiff I have with Karmaloop is they use DHL to ship to me here and it fucking blows.

yep dhl is the worst shipping company in my opinion.
April 9, 2009 @ 01:00 PM
Gnou

Never had any issue with DHL... From Japan they're actually the best carrier I've had any experience with. From Germany/Austria also, but you could expect that from a German carrier.
April 9, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
stratusfire

Never had any issue with DHL... From Japan they're actually the best carrier I've had any experience with. From Germany/Austria also, but you could expect that from a German carrier.

Haha, I just hate them cause I have to pick up my packages from the dispatch center all the way across town, takes a good hour to get there. Plus the brokerage fees are rape and ship time is nothing fabulous. I'd prefer if they just use USPS.
April 9, 2009 @ 03:40 PM
SupremeXJesus

Ive never had a problem with DHL, but since DHL only international shipping now, i think they switched carriers
April 9, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
nick

DHL is done for consumer shipping. Karmaloop uses UPS now, which is much better.

REP CODE in my sig. smile
April 9, 2009 @ 09:51 PM
My Pal the Crook

Whoa... some life in here!smile
April 9, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
Nasty Nate

haha refreshing isnt it!
April 10, 2009 @ 12:15 AM
chojin

I love my Cosmic Truth and Destructo Producto shirts (didn't get around to the Mandy Morbid tee sad). I didn't see a Halleluja Spring '09 shirt pushing that boundry. Just wondering if Mishka is moving away from using nudity in their designs.
April 10, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
stratusfire

I love my Cosmic Truth and Destructo Producto shirts (didn't get around to the Mandy Morbid tee sad). I didn't see a Halleluja Spring '09 shirt pushing that boundry. Just wondering if Mishka is moving away from using nudity in their designs.

Mishka would never stray away from the tits!
April 10, 2009 @ 05:03 AM
alex.

want mishka shorts so bad but 100is just too much for a pair of shorts :/ i'd pay 60 :>
April 10, 2009 @ 07:35 AM
DaddyHam

Yoo, haven't been on in forever and I might be blowing my load too early here, but I have been watching this MSTRKRFT video non stopppp. Maybe this already came up but I haven't been following this forum since page like 50, my bad.

Anyway is that Jesse Keeler rockin a Chassis Plaid Shirt? My bad if he isn't but that looks pretty similar, just the collar design seems to be off a little? The lighting is a bit off so I can't really tell.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OqyeRWml0k
April 10, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
N.O. 4 life

mishka fitteds on jackthreads for a dub
April 10, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
HYP3B3AST

mishka dropped on karmaloop! woman section i found first tho..

www.karmaloop.com/vendor.aspx?VendorCode=MIS&bysex=&sort=n

April 10, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
alex.

damn...looks good..but mishka, where are those sexy bags?^
April 10, 2009 @ 12:46 PM
Emokillaz911

thanks ricta, i originally wanted to spearhead the whole thing, but now that ive seen what it can be, i know that i could make nothing even close to that. it also takes alot more time than i have to put into the set up and talking back and forth and all that.

Nate, if we sit down and work it out we can get it running in our down time this summer. if these guys are still looking for a site. Just an idea.
April 10, 2009 @ 04:52 PM
oozedrip

i wonder if my girl would like those keep watch leggings. i'm quite a fan of them.
April 10, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
ScooP

Women's Spring '09 Collection Now Available Online!

For all of you ladies out there, we're pleased to finally announce that our full line of Women's Spring '09 is now available in our online shop.

From t-shirts like our 8-Bit Adder and glow in the dark Cyco Simon to the Keep Watch Leggings and the women's version of our M.C. Jacket there's something for everyone on here and just in the nick of time as the weather is starting to get nice.

So feel free to click around and see what we have, just beware, many items are available in limited quantities.

And for all of you in the NYC area we just dropped our full line of Men's Spring 2 at our 350 Broadway location. We have a brand new tees, new styles of denim, New Era Caps and more available. Come by and check us out if you're in Brooklyn.

Last but not least we'll be offering 15% off all items (excluding women's cut and sew and odds and ends) site wide this weekend starting Friday night. Use discount code SPRINGFLING to apply this code to your order.

Now get out there and enjoy the good weather while it lasts!
April 10, 2009 @ 08:06 PM
Nasty Nate

Nate, if we sit down and work it out we can get it running in our down time this summer. if these guys are still looking for a site. Just an idea.

maybe
we will see
April 10, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
bobba

Hey Greg or Pal, I know the Hallelujah second delivery isn't dropping on Digital Gravel, but do you know if Mishka's women Spring '09 will be on there soon? My gf's birthday is coming up in less than a month! If not, I'll just buy off the Mishka site. Thanks!
April 10, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
My Pal the Crook

Hey Greg or Pal, I know the Hallelujah second delivery isn't dropping on Digital Gravel, but do you know if Mishka's women Spring '09 will be on there soon? My gf's birthday is coming up in less than a month! If not, I'll just buy off the Mishka site. Thanks!

It will not.
April 10, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
bobba

Ok cool, I'll make the purchase this weekend!
April 10, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
oozedrip

when's the men's 8bit t-shirt gonna be added online?!?
April 10, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
oozedrip

hmm i can't get past step 2... anyone else having any problems?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.