Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 7, 2009 @ 05:36 PM
DISTURB SOCIETY

supreme ruined streetwear along with th

Funniest ish I heard all day!
January 7, 2009 @ 06:52 PM
dizzzzle

holy shit....it was so bad in ny......had to wait for so long and the shit wasnt even good. supreme workers were dicks as usual starting mad late, there was no time limit, and there was no purchase limit.....fuck resellers....

i still got 2 tees a sweatshirt a polo and 3 hats though
January 7, 2009 @ 06:55 PM
todrunk2walk

where the prices worth the wait ????
January 7, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
Daddy Wellfare

Today was intense.. this was the biggest supreme line up I've ever attended. Mad dudes cut, so I had to hop almost to the front. The employees kept letting random dudes in, again and again. I saw so many wack randoms fools walk up to the front of the line and some how get in through one of the employees.

By the time I got in, most of the heat was gone. I was one of the first 40 people that waited in line... I feel really bad for all the kids behind me.

Todays pick ups:
-Black Checker earflap new era 7 3/8 - FOR SALE (Not my steelo)
-Timberland Collab w/ purple SIZE 10.5
-Flia Jacket funkyass color XL
-Grey Cargo pants 36
-RCrumb Green 'Power Fist' green hoody XL
-Black checker tote style bag
-Polo tee XL
TOTAL: 214.00>sad
January 7, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
&war Carrots

Just got back from munching out with the homies @ Pinks after the sale.

La sale was ok but nothing really worth picking up. I say that becasue at the most I seen people coming out with only 2 bags. I ended up copping 5 hats and 3 beanins which is all I really wanted. Around 11 they started letting in friends and fam. I seen ROME, Anwar and his homies and a couple of other peoples go in. Bobby Hundreds, Scotty and Ben Hundo slipped in through the back entrance. all in all I heard there was some ok stuff. The first peeps that went in copped most of the most wanted hoodies, crews, bags, backpacks, etc. I got in about 12ish. Mad props to my homie eric for holding down the spot, cuz if we had stayed in our original spot I wouldn't have bothered waiting to get in. Overall I'm happy with what I got and spent. Can't say the same for people behind me that hadn't got in yet. pics in a minute.

me and my nigg@s go haaarrrdd no homo lol

best buy of the sale to me were:

kinda pissed no sizes in the black... cop a lot more shit, but thats for me! LOL
January 7, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
dizzzzle

prob not...idk it depends how crazy you are....it seems like its worth it until your freezing your balls off for 10 hours

i kinda forget pricing but it was pretty cheap, nothing really great though
January 7, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
DJ Lunch Box

me and my nigg@s go haaarrrdd no homo lol

best buy of the sale to me were:

kinda pissed no sizes in the black... cop a lot more shit, but thats for me! LOL

hahaha yeah homie, but not as hard as the d00d with the dick on his cheek!! That shit was fucked up! I know you got some heat Anwar cuz I KNOW there were some By aNY Means hats in there.

My boy copped 2 pairs of thems but i don't know, just not feeling that furry leopard shit on the back. I do like the bag each shoe comes in, I want one for my Crown Royal bottle!! I'll cop that off you!

Today was intense.. this was the biggest supreme line up I've ever attended. Mad dudes cut, so I had to hop almost to the front. The employees kept letting random dudes in, again and again. I saw so many wack randoms fools walk up to the front of the line and some how get in through one of the employees.

By the time I got in, most of the heat was gone. I was one of the first 40 people that waited in line... I feel really bad for all the kids behind me.

Todays pick ups:
-Grey Cargo pants 36
-Polo tee XL

Which ones was you Cuz i know i was in that first 40 group.
January 7, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
DJ Lunch Box

Todays pick ups:
-Grey Cargo pants 36
-Polo tee XL

January 7, 2009 @ 07:31 PM
&war Carrots

hahaha yeah homie, but not as hard as the d00d with the dick on his cheek!! That shit was fucked up! I know you got some heat Anwar cuz I KNOW there were some By aNY Means hats in there.

My boy copped 2 pairs of thems but i don't know, just not feeling that furry leopard shit on the back. I do like the bag each shoe comes in, I want one for my Crown Royal bottle!! I'll cop that off you!

i got a photo lmfaooo
January 7, 2009 @ 07:33 PM
DJ Lunch Box

Hahaha!! I know!! that shit was laughs. On the real, black looked like he was gonna cry for a minute so I felt a little bad for him.
January 7, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
Tonytones

DUDE + DICK + CHEEKS = DID JOEY MAKE IT OUT OF THERE OKAY??? haha
January 7, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
Fest

Dude looked mad clown wit that dick on his face no homo

shit was chill tho

copped myself a beanie and a bag for my girl

legit ass shit

good looks to joey ray & eric for holdin it down
January 7, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
KALiKUSH

shit my cousin got back and he copped 2 pAirs of shoes, 2 box logo checkered eaflap hats, and that checkered tote bag... he was wearin the black barracuda LA hoodie, anyone remember him?? i got a earflap hat lol
January 7, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
&war Carrots

Hahaha!! I know!! that shit was laughs. On the real, black looked like he was gonna cry for a minute so I felt a little bad for him.

lmfao he did though
January 7, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
Citizen-16657

supreme ruined streetwear along with th

you wrong son, you wrong..........go find out the first streetwear store...oh my bad it was Union. Union was owned by James Jebbia. James felt that to support the skate market that was infused with the streetwear scene he would open a skate shop to support that market as well and that has been the story ever since. Remember Stussy, Supreme, Union, created the market that is today. If it wasn't for them there would be no Streetwear or at least not the way we/they see it now.

All those brands you hold dear to you started from just such a thing....i will break it down for you Bobby(407)...you are/were a big RS/BS fan right?

Well here it is, Union opens....hired Eddie Cruz to manage the place. They start killin it. Union/Stussy wants to open up in LA. Eddie moves to LA. Eddie/James Bond(Eddies partner) in Undftd hire Yo(RS) to manage the store.....from that RS somehow gets born.

Now to BS. James Jebbia/Supreme sponser Keith Hufnagel......keith grows, goes pro and wants to open up his mix of street and skate. Opens up in SF. Mega being a HUF fan lands a job at HUF. Mega ends up managing HUF. HUF intertwines Mega with Alfred on some level. BS is born!!!!

So if you want to do the family tree of Streetwear alot of it (95%) came from NYC and the first peeps doing it.
January 7, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
Fest

droppin knowledge lol

coo
January 7, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
DISTURB SOCIETY

you wrong son, you wrong..........go find out the first streetwear store...oh my bad it was Union. Union was owned by James Jebbia. James felt that to support the skate market that was infused with the streetwear scene he would open a skate shop to support that market as well and that has been the story ever since. Remember Stussy, Supreme, Union, created the market that is today. If it wasn't for them there would be no Streetwear or at least not the way we/they see it now.

All those brands you hold dear to you started from just such a thing....i will break it down for you Bobby(407)...you are/were a big RS/BS fan right?

Well here it is, Union opens....hired Eddie Cruz to manage the place. They start killin it. Union/Stussy wants to open up in LA. Eddie moves to LA. Eddie/James Bond(Eddies partner) in Undftd hire Yo(RS) to manage the store.....from that RS somehow gets born.

Now to BS. James Jebbia/Supreme sponser Keith Hufnagel......keith grows, goes pro and wants to open up his mix of street and skate. Opens up in SF. Mega being a HUF fan lands a job at HUF. Mega ends up managing HUF. HUF intertwines Mega with Alfred on some level. BS is born!!!!

So if you want to do the family tree of Streetwear alot of it (95%) came from NYC and the first peeps doing it.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!
&war Carrots

[QUOTE=Fest
kp23

smh at supreme letting you cut the line for 20$.
January 7, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
Fest

money talks homie
January 7, 2009 @ 08:18 PM
illionare

I would burn all my supreme stuff right now but that would do nothing but make me angrier that I lost some clothes. I'm pissed it was 30 degree freezing rain DAMMIT!!!

Lmao!!!!!!!!

thats life homie!!!!!!!!

>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad
January 7, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
&war Carrots

[QUOTE=Fest
January 7, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
bloxheads

***** i made 60 bucks, got in early, got the fucking jacket i wanted, and yes.

thank you.

that was me that drew the dick on my homie face
January 7, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
&war Carrots

***** i made 60 bucks, got in early, got the fucking jacket i wanted, and yes.

thank you.

that was me that drew the dick on my homie face

January 7, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
Tonytones

JEFF YOUR STILL HOMO but good post sir. cool.
January 7, 2009 @ 08:27 PM
SoleSurvivor

lol messed
January 7, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
Fest

wooowww no homooo on that pic!!

cats was mad clownin

idk how dude went an easy like hour of being awake and NOONE laughin or nothin lmao

took em a while to figure it out haha
January 7, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
bloxheads

who we're yall *****s?

*****, the jew lady called the cops on usstarting that fucking fire

hater bitch

im good
January 7, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
&war Carrots

[QUOTE=Fest
January 7, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
bloxheads

a dread head, up that video!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.