300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 7, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
soapremeSucks

The warehouse sale was such a joke. I hate supreme and will never spend a dime on them ever again.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:04 PM
Tonytones

what happend?
January 7, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
soapremeSucks

Supreme are a bunch of A-Holes.
Got to the warehouse sale last night around 1:00am with around 45 others already there. A list was formed and used by Supreme and I was 48 on the list.

They opened the doors at 11:30 for family and friends only. At around quarter too they let I think the first 9 in.

Well from there a few select people where let in. Around an hour went by in the freezing rain with no one going in or out...Long behold a few people walk out.

Obviously these people were re-sellers and scooped up EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. I mean 10-12 bags and boxes full of crap.

By the time we got in around 2:30 to number 48 on the list there was nothing but hats, a few whack hoodies, and a few whack shirts. NOTHING WORTH BUYING.

All in all, the event was poorly organized and the Supreme staff handled it like a-holes. I shoulda known all along they dont care about their fans that keep their stupid crap hyped. It was us the people waiting there overnight that buy their shit. It took them from 11:30 - 2:30 to let less then 50 people from the public in.

If god dam supreme wanted all their shit going to re-sellers why dont they just distribute their shit. They are a bunch of fagets that only care about money.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
XionGlydius

XionGlydius, I wouldn't expect another box logo drop to happen anytime soon, though.

I meant any supreme fitteds.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
the excellence

for supreme la people, how was the sale and the line?. I wasn't able to go today to the sale.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
soapremeSucks

I would burn all my supreme stuff right now but that would do nothing but make me angrier that I lost some clothes. I'm pissed it was 30 degree freezing rain DAMMIT!!!
January 7, 2009 @ 04:29 PM
Eaton

did you make an account just to say that

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

January 7, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
soapremeSucks

did you make an account just to say that

Yes, wouldn't you if you were over tired from waiting for almost 20 hours outside in the freezing rain?

I'm just letting people know my bad experience and opinions of the company.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:32 PM

Inactive

lol at the story

resellers strike again!
January 7, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
soapremeSucks

They are just all so gay with their products. Shit's not that hot at all.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
soapremeSucks

lol at the story

resellers strike again!

If they would let prob an easy 10k go to resellers when this event was supposed to be for the public why don't they just go the distribution route?
January 7, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
DISTURB SOCIETY

Got to the warehouse sale last night around 1:00am with around 45 others already there. A list was formed and used by Supreme and I was 48 on the list.

They opened the doors at 11:30 for family and friends only. At around quarter too they let I think the first 9 in.

Well from there a few select people where let in. Around an hour went by in the freezing rain with no one going in or out...Long behold a few people walk out.

Obviously these people were re-sellers and scooped up EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. I mean 10-12 bags and boxes full of crap.

By the time we got in around 2:30 to number 48 on the list there was nothing but hats, a few whack hoodies, and a few whack shirts. NOTHING WORTH BUYING.

All in all, the event was poorly organized and the Supreme staff handled it like a-holes. I shoulda known all along they dont care about their fans that keep their stupid crap hyped. It was us the people waiting there overnight that buy their shit. It took them from 11:30 - 2:30 to let less then 50 people from the public in.

If god dam supreme wanted all their shit going to re-sellers why dont they just distribute their shit. They are a bunch of fagets that only care about money.

I feel your pain man! That's why I have'nt owned anything supreme since 99 before all this hype....Yes I go back to the supreme desert boot days...Supreme has mos def changed as far as the following since then but the product is going to keep moving whether ur mad or not sad to say! Assholes? It might come off that way to many but they're just some og ny skaters that seen there store go from the spot to pick up your wax or bearings etc way back to what it is today thats just my opinion to each is own.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
soapremeSucks

I dont understand how they can treat their customers like they did. The hundreds of people lined up in the pouring freezing rain are the same people that keep their brand popular and alive.

I wouldn't have wasted my time if I knew they were just going to sell all their stuff to special privileged "re-sellers" that are just going to hike the price up to something so stupid.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
soapremeSucks

I feel your pain man! That's why I have'nt owned anything supreme since 99 before all this hype....Yes I go back to the supreme desert boot days...Supreme has mos def changed as far as the following since then but the product is going to keep moving whether ur mad or not sad to say! Assholes? It might come off that way to many but they're just some og ny skaters that seen there store go from the spot to pick up your wax or bearings etc way back to what it is today thats just my opinion to each is own.

There all washed up in their own hype. I'm a skater. Always have been and always will but you'd think they'd stay true to their routes and care about the fans/customers that really care enough to wait overnight for their stuff.

I'm glad I'm that much of a supreme enthusiast.....my friends on the other hand were really angry.
January 7, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
Premo93

What shoes were on sale over in LA? Is there still a line?
January 7, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
soapremeSucks

Stay true to their roots? I don't think Supreme has ever cared about their customers. All these stories I've heard make them seem like a bunch of pompous assholes. Supreme doesn't seem like the brand that would take care of their customers like Diamond does. IDK. Maybe that's just my view. Plus the fact that I've never been to one of their stores, I can't say anything. That's just how I see things.

Yeah, I don't know what I meant by that. There are so many other brands out there that are better.

Anyway just wanted to give people an account of my experience today at their warehouse sale. cool
January 7, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
DISTURB SOCIETY

Yeah, I don't know what I meant by that. There are so many other brands out there that are better.

Anyway just wanted to give people an account of my experience today at their warehouse sale. cool

I feel your pain bro! all that stuff they snagged is already up for sale 75.00 for a fitted 30.00 for a beanie kampoutkid and the crew put in work sad to say!
Reselling is a crime! Truth
January 7, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
decisive

lol damn.

Sounds like what my boys does for the Jordan releases. They run through the store while 50 or so people are waiting in line and clear out all the good sizes. Fortunately I'm at the high end of the stick, so I get plugged with any joints I want without any sweat or camping out.

But I understand how that can suck though bruh. Shit ain't fair but it is what it is. Money talks.
January 7, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
DJ Lunch Box

Just got back from munching out with the homies @ Pinks after the sale.

La sale was ok but nothing really worth picking up. I say that becasue at the most I seen people coming out with only 2 bags. I ended up copping 5 hats and 3 beanins which is all I really wanted. Around 11 they started letting in friends and fam. I seen ROME, Anwar and his homies and a couple of other peoples go in. Bobby Hundreds, Scotty and Ben Hundo slipped in through the back entrance. all in all I heard there was some ok stuff. The first peeps that went in copped most of the most wanted hoodies, crews, bags, backpacks, etc. I got in about 12ish. Mad props to my homie eric for holding down the spot, cuz if we had stayed in our original spot I wouldn't have bothered waiting to get in. Overall I'm happy with what I got and spent. Can't say the same for people behind me that hadn't got in yet. pics in a minute.
January 7, 2009 @ 05:08 PM
Tonytones

Just got back from munching out with the homies @ Pinks after the sale.

La sale was ok but nothing really worth picking up. I say that becasue at the most I seen people coming out with only 2 bags. I ended up copping 5 hats and 3 beanins which is all I really wanted. Around 11 they started letting in friends and fam. I seen ROME, Anwar and his homies and a couple of other peoples go in. Bobby Hundreds, Scotty and Ben Hundo slipped in through the back entrance. all in all I heard there was some ok stuff. The first peeps that went in copped most of the most wanted hoodies, crews, bags, backpacks, etc. I got in about 12ish. Mad props to my homie eric for holding down the spot, cuz if we had stayed in our original spot I wouldn't have bothered waiting to get in. Overall I'm happy with what I got and spent. Can't say the same for people behind me that hadn't got in yet. pics in a minute.

I GUESS that means ANWAR AND his homie got me the backpack i wanted. CARLOS was that you?? ahaha good stuff raymundo!
January 7, 2009 @ 05:10 PM
Citizen-16657

Stay true to their roots? I don't think Supreme has ever cared about their customers. All these stories I've heard make them seem like a bunch of pompous assholes. Supreme doesn't seem like the brand that would take care of their customers like Diamond does. IDK. Maybe that's just my view. Plus the fact that I've never been to one of their stores, I can't say anything. That's just how I see things.

supreme is what they are....they react as most any typical new yorker would. How would you feel if you was a store owner that was into skatin and all you see is mad pinoy coming in to cop to resell or cop cause of hype?

You 1)get side cash from the resellers and let them in first, cause you straight up dont give a fuck about the hype nigs waitin in line.

2)You hate the followers that much that you just dont give a fuck about giving them good customer service cause to you Supreme is about skating, to 80% of the customers, shit even 90% it's about the clothes. The Supreme employees just trying to keep it OG.

Go to NYC....alot of people are pompus IN and out of NYC. It's just the way man. It's like a south side Chicago asshole just worse.

I have been to Supreme 3 times ever in my life. once in 01, once in 04 and once in 08, never ONCE have they treated me like shit. Then again if you give some respect you might get it.

Hop off Nick's nutsack for a minute.......no hate towards Nick but i seen stuff take twice as long to come from Diamond as it has from Supreme. The aftersale i am not familiar with on Diamonds end. I do know with the 3 issues i have had with Supreme ever, they fixed 2 of them very business like and one they couldn't help cause the product that I got they didn't have anymore.

Yes it's bullshit that they do that to the people waitin in line, surely it is but thats the way the cookie crumbs. I mean every drop, be it a drop or warehouse sale goes down like that. Wouldn't expect anything less from them.
January 7, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
DISTURB SOCIETY

supreme is what they are....they react as most any typical new yorker would. How would you feel if you was a store owner that was into skatin and all you see is mad pinoy coming in to cop to resell or cop cause of hype?

You 1)get side cash from the resellers and let them in first, cause you straight up dont give a fuck about the hype nigs waitin in line.

2)You hate the followers that much that you just dont give a fuck about giving them good customer service cause to you Supreme is about skating, to 80% of the customers, shit even 90% it's about the clothes. The Supreme employees just trying to keep it OG.

Go to NYC....alot of people are pompus IN and out of NYC. It's just the way man. It's like a south side Chicago asshole just worse.

I have been to Supreme 3 times ever in my life. once in 01, once in 04 and once in 08, never ONCE have they treated me like shit. Then again if you give some respect you might get it.

Hop off Nick's nutsack for a minute.......no hate towards Nick but i seen stuff take twice as long to come from Diamond as it has from Supreme. The aftersale i am not familiar with on Diamonds end. I do know with the 3 issues i have had with Supreme ever, they fixed 2 of them very business like and one they couldn't help cause the product that I got they didn't have anymore.

Yes it's bullshit that they do that to the people waitin in line, surely it is but thats the way the cookie crumbs. I mean every drop, be it a drop or warehouse sale goes down like that. Wouldn't expect anything less from them.

I was just trying to say the same thing but in a nicer way..but you hit the nail on the coffin haha...
January 7, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
decisive

Sup with the pinoy comments.
January 7, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
DJ Lunch Box

I GUESS that means ANWAR AND his homie got me the backpack i wanted. CARLOS was that you?? ahaha good stuff raymundo!

Hahah!! Don't know about that Tones. Carlos didn't get in till right before me tho and I think I only saw like 2-4 backpacks at the most. I know Fest copped the last black messenger bag that bastard! LOL! Yo hit me up with your # pm status need to ask you siomething Tones.

Here's my chit. Fitteds were $19 or 2 fer $34. Box logo earflap was $29 and beanies were $10. I was stoked just wish they had more accesories. And the hats are red not orange. Stupid iPhone. I heard they had Gonzales crews but the first wave of peeps copped em.

January 7, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
Failure Pt.3

Sup with the pinoy comments.

fuck pinoys u guys ruined streetwear
January 7, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
decisive

the fuck up bitch. I ain't pinoy.
January 7, 2009 @ 05:20 PM
soapremeSucks

Yeah really well put and true even though I'm pissed lol
January 7, 2009 @ 05:24 PM

Inactive

dickhead
January 7, 2009 @ 05:28 PM
airflight23

preach on....
January 7, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
Tonytones

Hahah!! Don't know about that Tones. Carlos didn't get in till right before me tho and I think I only saw like 2-4 backpacks at the most. I know Fest copped the last black messenger bag that bastard! LOL! Yo hit me up with your # pm status need to ask you siomething Tones.

Here's my chit. Fitteds were $19 or 2 fer $34. Box logo earflap was $29 and beanies were $10. I was stoked just wish they had more accesories. And the hats are red not orange. Stupid iPhone. I heard they had Gonzales crews but the first wave of peeps copped em.

aww man.. sad i was hoping. hahha oh well im crossing my fingers either way CARLOS put in work for me today so ill get him somethin. Thanks rayray

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.