Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 8, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
Scotty

^ Hey Grizzzly, no one wants u to post in here at all, so stop posting!
November 8, 2009 @ 02:33 AM
grizzzly

^ Hey Grizzzly, no one wants u to post in here at all, so stop posting!

stop being salty

youre just another reseller trying to get money in a diff way

you should wear the hoodies not resell em smile

EDIT:
Them seasoned haters give me salty looks

November 8, 2009 @ 05:44 AM
alex0000

bottom line the raffle is illegal and if you really wanted to get technical taking money from people in different states and shipping out etc. crossing state lines that steps it up even more even if you consider this a small amount of money + if you are taking Paypal u leave a nice paper trail if some disgruntled loser wants to be a dick and file a Paypal complaint

hate to be a dick but this is pure stupidity no matter how you look at it

------------------------------

November 8, 2009 @ 06:14 AM
Jim Jardashian

how do puffy jackets fit?
November 8, 2009 @ 06:38 AM
alex.

give him a break, scotty is a good dude, he wouldnt scam people and if he wanted to make more money he would just sell it for 240-250 ( which i think he should cuz yall dicks )
November 8, 2009 @ 10:35 AM
TuningTokyo

The raffling of that is actually a really fun idea. Since he is a known person on the site and well trusted, it is best that he does it. Look at people every day who buy scratch offs for ten bucks a pop. When I hang around the bodegas, I watch people buy mads amount of ten dollars of five dollars. This is twenty bucks to possibly get a hoody that is going to sell for a shit ton.

Seriously though, Grizzzly is one of the most amusing posters. I can't tell if he is just always trolling or just dumb.

EDIT: iScotty are you Soleology101 on NSB?
November 8, 2009 @ 11:36 AM
TwiceAsHard

fuck the raffle

both of these pieces are great. if anyone wants to cop a divine mercy in a L and trade for heather grey box hoodie in a L then Im game.
November 8, 2009 @ 11:43 AM
Scotty

HAHAHA to funny!

Grizzzly: Salty? Nah.. U are just annoying little Dbag who just looks for attention in life! And will try to get it in anyway possible, reason u come on here is to be dumb and annoying to get that attention from people! This is the internet but we can tell u are like this in real life!

Alex and tokyo thanks, cause its true! Only reason i have these hoodies left is because i was doing a pick up for people but that already got em online! Alex was one but i sold his gray one to someone 5 minutes after i bought it.. Its 22 dollars i dont why people are getting all legal on the situation.. I dont scam people, its not scam cause i cant rig the outcome! SO stop being all butt hurt cause u didnt get a hoodie and im not going to sell it to u for retail! 22 shipped for a number is unreal if u win, if u lose well u lose a whole 22 dollars.. And if u are complaining on losing 22 dollars, need a job, go get one! No more on the raffle, if u want in its in the market place, if not cool!

*Twiceashard, i cant wait for that vest to drop!
November 8, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
OneEyeWilly

how do puffy jackets fit?

like this

smile
November 8, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
Eddy.

I dont scam people, its not scam cause i cant rig the outcome!

lol just watch the score be 9T to 8F
November 8, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
November 8, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
ColtM733

i just bought 5 of them.
November 8, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
WojieWorldPeace

i just bought 5 of them.

240$ shipping bro.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

November 8, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
Kingkoor

November 8, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
alex0000

HAHAHA to funny!

Grizzzly: Salty? Nah.. U are just annoying little Dbag who just looks for attention in life! And will try to get it in anyway possible, reason u come on here is to be dumb and annoying to get that attention from people! This is the internet but we can tell u are like this in real life!

Alex and tokyo thanks, cause its true! Only reason i have these hoodies left is because i was doing a pick up for people but that already got em online! Alex was one but i sold his gray one to someone 5 minutes after i bought it.. Its 22 dollars i dont why people are getting all legal on the situation.. I dont scam people, its not scam cause i cant rig the outcome! SO stop being all butt hurt cause u didnt get a hoodie and im not going to sell it to u for retail! 22 shipped for a number is unreal if u win, if u lose well u lose a whole 22 dollars.. And if u are complaining on losing 22 dollars, need a job, go get one! No more on the raffle, if u want in its in the market place, if not cool!

Excuse me? You never did a pickup for a grey hoodie for me. We have never even talked here by PM or offline about anything PERIOD. I was just pointing out the fact that you are now are running an illegal gambling operation complete with a paper trail all out here in the open which is about THE dumbest thing I have seen on any forum in a LONG time. It wasn't too long ago they were going after people for file sharing and having just a handful of songs on their hard drive you think if someone made a stink you wouldn't hear about it in some way? And when you get hot items like this when plenty of people get left out and are pissed off you get messed with big time so just be careful. I remember way way back I got lucky and got a PS2 when they first doppped but couldn't even sell it on Ebay because people were bidding thousands of dollars with fake bids. Times have changed and they have fixed all that on Ebay otherwise it would probably happen with Supreme stuff some of their shit is that hot. I'm not trying to sound like some old wise man but I have learned that you do something online with Ebay/Paypal or otherwise (gambling in your case) over time you are ALWAYS going to end up with some miserable person fucking with you and trying to hurt you. Just be careful but considering you could easily sell these hoodies in a second for the same price you are getting I think you are taking a risk and wasting your time.

November 8, 2009 @ 02:05 PM
ColtM733

240$ shipping bro.

i was jk smile
November 8, 2009 @ 02:13 PM
Joey G

Grey XL Box Logo For Sale.
November 8, 2009 @ 03:29 PM
Scotty

Excuse me? You never did a pickup for a grey hoodie for me. We have never even talked here by PM or offline about anything PERIOD. I was just pointing out the fact that you are now are running an illegal gambling operation complete with a paper trail all out here in the open which is about THE dumbest thing I have seen on any forum in a LONG time. It wasn't too long ago they were going after people for file sharing and having just a handful of songs on their hard drive you think if someone made a stink you wouldn't hear about it in some way? And when you get hot items like this when plenty of people get left out and are pissed off you get messed with big time so just be careful. I remember way way back I got lucky and got a PS2 when they first doppped but couldn't even sell it on Ebay because people were bidding thousands of dollars with fake bids. Times have changed and they have fixed all that on Ebay otherwise it would probably happen with Supreme stuff some of their shit is that hot. I'm not trying to sound like some old wise man but I have learned that you do something online with Ebay/Paypal or otherwise (gambling in your case) over time you are ALWAYS going to end up with some miserable person fucking with you and trying to hurt you. Just be careful but considering you could easily sell these hoodies in a second for the same price you are getting I think you are taking a risk and wasting your time.

What in the hell? This is all mumble jumble.. File sharing and what not? U arent gambling, u are TAKING a gamble! Just like every raffle! U buy a number/slot/ticket whatever in a raffle and in some way they pick a number, if your number is drawn or comes up u win! U arent betting on anything! If this was a form of gambling u would be betting on the score of the game in this case u arent, u are just using a number in the score to pick a winner! Also u arent buying anything fake, u are buying a a raffle slot! Its legal and u are trying to go way to deep with it! So again, we get it, u dont want to par take in it, just leave it alone!

*Also it was for a different Alex not U!
November 8, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
Scotty

November 8, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
alex0000

What in the hell? This is all mumble jumble.. File sharing and what not? U arent gambling, u are TAKING a gamble! Just like every raffle! U buy a number/slot/ticket whatever in a raffle and in some way they pick a number, if your number is drawn or comes up u win! U arent betting on anything! If this was a form of gambling u would be betting on the score of the game in this case u arent, u are just using a number in the score to pick a winner! Also u arent buying anything fake, u are buying a a raffle slot! Its legal and u are trying to go way to deep with it! So again, we get it, u dont want to par take in it, just leave it alone!

*Also it was for a different Alex not U!

It's not mumble jumble just pointing out that you can get cracked for the simplest petty shit like this online. And in legal terms gambling is exactly what this is if you think it is anything else you are sadly mistaken. Just trying to be helpful and like I said before why you would waste the time and effort and put yourself at risk when you could practically walk outside your house and sell the hoodie to the first person that walks by for the same price is really beyond me.

November 8, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
Joey G

Also this is smart, the person is doing this so he/she can avoid the sellers fee!

Not smart, ebay will get you on a excessive shipping fee. And remove your listing within a few days
November 8, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
grizzzly

HAHAHA to funny!

stop being salty

youre just another reseller trying to get money in a diff way

you should wear the hoodies not resell em smile

EDIT:

point rested

stop trying to push your illegal gambling before you go to jail brah

a supreme hoody is not worth jail time even if its a box logo smile

you probably camped out too to get the box logos

pathetic man to me you are just another reseller giving me them salty looks

LAWRYS

EDIT: scotty boy is still salty V as shown below cause he mad bout the good life cool

and you mega lowballed me on my phone and you ripping off dudes for 22$ a piece

Beam me up SCOTTY cool
November 8, 2009 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

come on kids its only a box rogo.
November 8, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
Scotty

Grizzzly only thing pathetic is u.. And i rest my case to what i said about u last post! Thank you

Back to Supreme thread
November 8, 2009 @ 07:46 PM
November 8, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
AMuells

aye yo you people that bought the box hoodie online, did yall get your confirmation and tracking yet?
November 8, 2009 @ 09:48 PM
alex0000

^^ you are right this is a smart deal check it!!!!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120489974264&Category=155183&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_500wt_1182

Yeah great deal say it gets damaged in shipping or is defective to begin with since he offers no returns u call your credit card to dispute and they will gladly give you back your $1 purchase price. Same with Paypal if they have any type of coverage. You have to be a moron to buy this one.

November 8, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
A!exander

So the box logos are done for online?
November 8, 2009 @ 10:20 PM
Eddy.

shots have been fired guys

November 8, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
Eaton

that shit is old

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.