[Supreme] - 2009 Discussion Thread

September 27, 2009 @ 00:48:18
Actually it is true because it would be on Supreme's end that the info was entered wrong not the buyer. The buyer does not enter their shipping info into any UPS software. The shipper does I'm sure you know at least that much.

you think supreme manually enters all the orders into ups worldship? NO

they have software that takes info from your oder and auto prints print labels, taking YOUR info and putting it on a label, they dont manually do shit except pack your order and slap a shipping label on it

welcome to the world of ecommerce BRO!!!!1111oneoneoneone

FORUM SIGNATURE

September 27, 2009 @ 01:49:46
"Fuck em" on the butt of the jeans? Pause.

Oh, I'm a faggot, I bought the mickey sweatshirt and hanes tees. Don't shop drunk.

You make an incredibly valid argument.
September 27, 2009 @ 02:45:35
you think supreme manually enters all the orders into ups worldship? NO

they have software that takes info from your oder and auto prints print labels, taking YOUR info and putting it on a label, they dont manually do shit except pack your order and slap a shipping label on it

welcome to the world of ecommerce BRO!!!!1111oneoneoneone

You know it amazes me the level of stupidity on these forums. First the morons that don't understand how debit cards work and now this.

Its pretty simple - an order CANNOT GO THROUGH WITH AN INCORRECT ADDRESS. PERIOD. The credit card processor will not accept it. Nowhere did I say they manually entered all their shipping info BUT the error did occur on the sellers/shippers end NOT on the buyers end. If the order was placed and went through Supreme had the correct address for the buyer. So whatever caused this shipping delay it was not the buyers fault.

And where is this ass clown that I am defending. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut.

------------------------------

September 27, 2009 @ 11:32:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
believe it or not, Supreme wasn't the first company to use the ever so original idea of putting their brand name in a box

LIAR
EVERYONES A BITER
EXHIBIT A:
STAPLES

September 27, 2009 @ 13:52:15
wait how does that make him a liar?
September 27, 2009 @ 14:42:28
I don't follow supreme, but how much was those hanes x supreme shirts and the tank tops?

tee 24, tank top 18
September 27, 2009 @ 14:47:48

........smh
September 27, 2009 @ 14:52:53
anyone trying to get a black sagamore in medium. i have a ds one for sale just wnat retail and shipping/paypal fees pm me if intereted
September 27, 2009 @ 20:48:28
Anyone have any idea how much the APC jeans will be?
September 27, 2009 @ 20:52:44
who cares they fucking suck
September 27, 2009 @ 21:43:00
Anyone have any idea how much the APC jeans will be?

198 i think
September 28, 2009 @ 00:39:17

hahaha. sarcasm dood.
September 28, 2009 @ 00:58:43
quick question to the supreme beanie owners out there. Are they all cotton? I'am just wondering on the quality, i don't want a thin or one with a cheaply blended fabrics.
September 28, 2009 @ 02:59:13
x
September 28, 2009 @ 03:39:42

swlosangeles.com

September 28, 2009 @ 10:41:47
quick question to the supreme beanie owners out there. Are they all cotton? I'am just wondering on the quality, i don't want a thin or one with a cheaply blended fabrics.

l
o
l

FORUM SIGNATURE

September 28, 2009 @ 12:18:45
Does anyone have the mountain parka from 2008 winter season or know what the retail was on it? Im thinkn bout coppin one.
September 28, 2009 @ 13:34:08

100% acrylic, pretty decent quality, i have 2 beanies from 2007 and they're still in pretty good shape
September 28, 2009 @ 17:41:56

lolololol

Fuck(th)em butt cheeks!

lololol

they ruined this colab tryn to be edgy and shit smh
shoulda just did an S or something instead idk

edit: these would sell great in the Castro.
September 28, 2009 @ 18:29:08
what size is this ish?

m
September 28, 2009 @ 18:33:38
honestly the APC collab wouldve been tight if it wouldve been a patch on the belt line like every other denim has (leather patch) but said 'FUCK 'EM' like the fuckem tees and had one or two collorways of the patch

because then i could cover it up with a belt.

FORUM SIGNATURE

September 28, 2009 @ 19:05:46
Supreme shit finally came after I ordered on the 13th. Pickups are in the pickup thread blushing
September 28, 2009 @ 19:07:24
nice
September 28, 2009 @ 21:04:45
yo i copped a ripstop parka in L. im usually between an XL and L and its a little to small in the shoulders and the arms. i cant even bend my arms without feelin mad tightness at the elbows. Wonderin if its just because i shouldve got an XL or if my build aint fittin right with the jacket. Not tryin to drop another 3hun to find out my shoulders are still to broad for an xl too. anyone who also got a ripstop parka that fits well or even doesnt fit wanna drop some knowledge? thanks.
September 28, 2009 @ 21:15:22
yo i copped a ripstop parka in L. im usually between an XL and L and its a little to small in the shoulders and the arms. i cant even bend my arms without feelin mad tightness at the elbows. Wonderin if its just because i shouldve got an XL or if my build aint fittin right with the jacket. Not tryin to drop another 3hun to find out my shoulders are still to broad for an xl too. anyone who also got a ripstop parka that fits well or even doesnt fit wanna drop some knowledge? thanks.

this whole damn season is fittin small... the loosest item is da work jacket and that fits snug.

edit: ripstop and work jacket fit the same.
September 28, 2009 @ 21:15:42
Yo man, I've been hearing from tons of people that Supreme fucked up on the sizing. I think it was, size up on all outerwear?
September 28, 2009 @ 21:20:12

i proxied a large for a canadian and i tried it on, im a little bigger than a medium, like .5 inch lol, and the large fits perfect for me, so im a medium basically and sized up one

FORUM SIGNATURE

September 28, 2009 @ 21:23:57
Finally got my stuff while I was gone the last few days. Really happy with the backpack and the thermal I got, probably gonna sell the black 7 1/2 corduroy fitted if anyone is interested.
September 28, 2009 @ 21:39:50
anyone buy the varsity jacket?

ig hooraydonuts

September 28, 2009 @ 21:50:00
supreme tees are sick yo
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x