[Supreme] - 2009 Discussion Thread

Sep 28, 2009 @ 13:34
quick question to the supreme beanie owners out there. Are they all cotton? I'am just wondering on the quality, i don't want a thin or one with a cheaply blended fabrics.

100% acrylic, pretty decent quality, i have 2 beanies from 2007 and they're still in pretty good shape
Sep 28, 2009 @ 17:41

lolololol

Fuck(th)em butt cheeks!

lololol

they ruined this colab tryn to be edgy and shit smh
shoulda just did an S or something instead idk

edit: these would sell great in the Castro.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 18:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
what size is this ish?

m
Sep 28, 2009 @ 18:33
honestly the APC collab wouldve been tight if it wouldve been a patch on the belt line like every other denim has (leather patch) but said 'FUCK 'EM' like the fuckem tees and had one or two collorways of the patch

because then i could cover it up with a belt.

FORUM SIGNATURE

Sep 28, 2009 @ 19:05
Supreme shit finally came after I ordered on the 13th. Pickups are in the pickup thread blushing
Sep 28, 2009 @ 19:07
nice
Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:04
yo i copped a ripstop parka in L. im usually between an XL and L and its a little to small in the shoulders and the arms. i cant even bend my arms without feelin mad tightness at the elbows. Wonderin if its just because i shouldve got an XL or if my build aint fittin right with the jacket. Not tryin to drop another 3hun to find out my shoulders are still to broad for an xl too. anyone who also got a ripstop parka that fits well or even doesnt fit wanna drop some knowledge? thanks.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:15
yo i copped a ripstop parka in L. im usually between an XL and L and its a little to small in the shoulders and the arms. i cant even bend my arms without feelin mad tightness at the elbows. Wonderin if its just because i shouldve got an XL or if my build aint fittin right with the jacket. Not tryin to drop another 3hun to find out my shoulders are still to broad for an xl too. anyone who also got a ripstop parka that fits well or even doesnt fit wanna drop some knowledge? thanks.

this whole damn season is fittin small... the loosest item is da work jacket and that fits snug.

edit: ripstop and work jacket fit the same.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:15
Yo man, I've been hearing from tons of people that Supreme fucked up on the sizing. I think it was, size up on all outerwear?
Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:20

i proxied a large for a canadian and i tried it on, im a little bigger than a medium, like .5 inch lol, and the large fits perfect for me, so im a medium basically and sized up one

FORUM SIGNATURE

Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:23
Finally got my stuff while I was gone the last few days. Really happy with the backpack and the thermal I got, probably gonna sell the black 7 1/2 corduroy fitted if anyone is interested.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:39
anyone buy the varsity jacket?

soundcloud.com/johnf-m

Sep 28, 2009 @ 21:50
supreme tees are sick yo
Sep 28, 2009 @ 22:13
did the varsity jacket sell out yet?
Sep 28, 2009 @ 22:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone buy the varsity jacket?

from sufu:

just received the varsity today.. quality is top notch and fit is slimmer than listed on the site I sized up to a large. measures 22" pit to pit.
Last edited by mgatx : 7 minutes ago at 09:33 AM.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 10:45
just got my order the other day. got a blue oxford in med and it's def a bit snug. otherwise really nice shirt tho.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 11:23
Does the LA or NYC Supreme have the Block Logo Beanie in stock? If not, how often do they restock these?
Sep 29, 2009 @ 12:51
got my black oxford size L a little bigger than i wanted it looking for a M thanks

FORUM SIGNATURE

Sep 29, 2009 @ 13:50
I rock a L in T's but stuck with a M in the varsity. Varsitys are supposed to look fitted anyways and as you rock it the arms will break in (they are leather). Last years varsity i copped a L and now the arms are too loose.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 14:02
Got any fit pics? I'd like to see how it fits.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 16:02
Why aren't the Block logo beanies on the site anymore?
Sep 29, 2009 @ 16:02
Finally got my shit today.. Pretty happy with the order, (except the 3 weeks of shipping/processing).

Everything fits great, and I got a supreme sticker smokeyface
Sep 29, 2009 @ 16:09
Why aren't the Block logo beanies on the site anymore?

Because they were all sold out.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 16:32
I want one.

smh
Sep 29, 2009 @ 17:21
Yo man, I've been hearing from tons of people that Supreme fucked up on the sizing. I think it was, size up on all outerwear?

I agree my t-shirt in size L was tight in the neck, but the football jersey was fine.
Sep 29, 2009 @ 20:17
when do box logo hoodys drop
Sep 29, 2009 @ 20:30
I agree my t-shirt in size L was tight in the neck, but the football jersey was fine.

shit my xl tee is tight in the neck. shirt fits a little wide for my taste though tongueface

Melo Gang All Day

Sep 29, 2009 @ 20:32
supreme using pro club blanks now ?)
Sep 29, 2009 @ 21:07
who wanna ds XL brown waxed work jacket?
Sep 29, 2009 @ 21:12
My shirts were kinda tight in the neck, but it's not that bad.. The pullover I got is almost strangling me though. lol
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0