[Supreme] - 2009 Discussion Thread

September 25, 2009 @ 15:28:31
wait, youre mad bc you live in an apartment and you are the one who entered your shipping information on supremenewyork.com when you placed your order and the courier was not able to find your apartment using the information YOU provided? so instead of being mad at the courier youre posting in the clothing company which sent you the package's thread?

here's a helpful hint: youre a fucking idiot

I'm not trying to start beef here or anything, but I'm actually mad because I looked at the transaction receipt from supreme, and my entire address is on there, with out errors. I don't know how the info is missing for UPS ... ?
September 25, 2009 @ 16:18:02
finally got my order... waxed work jacket is quality. got a box logo sticker toosmokeyface
September 25, 2009 @ 16:19:32
^dope. update: i hit up ups, everything's sorted out now...
September 25, 2009 @ 16:48:39
woohoo!
was waitin on those camo camp caps....green camo copped!! smokeyfacesmokeyface dunno why but i been really feelin the camp caps lately..this will be my first
September 25, 2009 @ 17:15:22
finally got my order... waxed work jacket is quality. got a box logo sticker toosmokeyface

How's the sizing on that jacket?
September 25, 2009 @ 17:37:29
I've never ordered anything from supreme, while I must admit they have some very decent (and quite trendy obv) stuff , i'd rather have original APCs than the collabo version. The Tee is alright. I gotta say i was expecting more from this colab.
September 25, 2009 @ 17:37:41
finally received my hoody
September 25, 2009 @ 17:58:49
i played ball yesturday in my white tee. and did better than usual. My first time with a hanes shirt im liking it. Will wear everytime i workout
September 25, 2009 @ 18:18:04
^is it the same old hanes cut, or different?
September 25, 2009 @ 18:37:49
Supreme x APC t shirt

Red version is Supreme stores only, Black is APC stores only according to email

Nice graphic, I think I may cop

also...

Supreme x APC New Standards

Nothing that special, just their famous jeans with a supreme pin and some minor embroidery on the back pocket

you know i seriously think jebbia is screwing with every1 right now

i was expecting fcuk em on the belt tab in red/white instead of supreme like regular supreme jeans

but its stitched on the ass like really ?)

think about if someone sees that and it says Fcuk em on yo ass and they do it

its your fault

plus i heard that tee is at urbanoutfitters just the unsupreme version

and the micky crap
September 25, 2009 @ 19:48:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
This shit is sub par. Those jeans are mad gay with the Fuck 'Em by the ass hole. They probably did it on purpose since they know that shit will sell. lmao.

Tee is aight but I'll probably pass.
September 25, 2009 @ 20:54:40
shut the fuck up.
September 25, 2009 @ 22:58:01
If anyone want the Mickey hoodie in grey XL ill let it go for retail. Free shipping. holla.
September 25, 2009 @ 23:52:41
Originally posted by Inactive User
How's the sizing on that jacket?

I got a size large. I'm a slightly bulkier than average up top, but the jacket still fits nice. Snug, but not too tight or uncomfortable.
September 25, 2009 @ 23:56:20
I got a size large. I'm a slightly bulkier than average up top, but the jacket still fits nice. Snug, but not too tight or uncomfortable.

cosign... fits a tad snug n sleeves are kinda long. also cuffs are a lil big imo. i like tighter cuffs but jacket is pretty dope over all.
September 26, 2009 @ 00:00:09
interesting collab with apc. would've been better with NC or PS
September 26, 2009 @ 01:10:14
someone that's been to the la store recently let me know what tthey got porfavor...
September 26, 2009 @ 06:46:44
If only the stitching said supreme instead a fuck em wtf...
September 26, 2009 @ 14:50:54
did striped beanie release in stores yet?
September 26, 2009 @ 14:51:16
^ At least then i might have considered purchasing them.
September 26, 2009 @ 14:53:52
My friend showed me this on karmaloop.

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

September 26, 2009 @ 14:58:40

September 26, 2009 @ 15:11:35
wonder what outrageous price the new apc stuff will have lol
September 26, 2009 @ 16:14:28

believe it or not, Supreme wasn't the first company to use the ever so original idea of putting their brand name in a box
September 26, 2009 @ 16:19:08
similarly they aren't the only company allowed to pay homage to ice cube
September 26, 2009 @ 16:47:23
wait, youre mad bc you live in an apartment and you are the one who entered your shipping information on supremenewyork.com when you placed your order and the courier was not able to find your apartment using the information YOU provided? so instead of being mad at the courier youre posting in the clothing company which sent you the package's thread?

here's a helpful hint: youre a fucking idiot

Talk about being a fucking idiot. This COULD ONLY BE AN ERROR ON SUPREME's part. You can't place a credit card order with the wrong shipping info it would not go through the processor with the wrong address. Sounds like almighty SUPREME or maybe UPS fucked up. Think first before you call someone an idiot.

------------------------------

September 26, 2009 @ 17:32:53
Talk about being a fucking idiot. This COULD ONLY BE AN ERROR ON SUPREME's part. You can't place a credit card order with the wrong shipping info it would not go through the processor with the wrong address. Sounds like almighty SUPREME or maybe UPS fucked up. Think first before you call someone an idiot.

Thats actually not that true, if the shipping adress is entered wrong into ups global then thats what they go by. The person shipping the order could have forgot to put in the apt # though
September 26, 2009 @ 19:08:37
Thats actually not that true, if the shipping adress is entered wrong into ups global then thats what they go by. The person shipping the order could have forgot to put in the apt # though

Actually it is true because it would be on Supreme's end that the info was entered wrong not the buyer. The buyer does not enter their shipping info into any UPS software. The shipper does I'm sure you know at least that much.

------------------------------

September 26, 2009 @ 23:18:38
damn that mickey tee is expensive as hell. I went onto the Disney site and made the exact same shirt with the same exact font as the Supreme logo and its only for $19.95 but i didnt buy it. A similar hoody can also be made from the Disney site for $20 something
September 27, 2009 @ 00:00:18

lol.. thanks for vouching for me homie. I called the ups customer support after I was notified by e-mail of the missing info... The guy told me its common for vendors to forget to add the apartment numbers when processing a customers order. Long story short they arranged for me to pick up my package at the local ups center the same evening.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x