[Supreme] - 2009 Discussion Thread

Sep 26, 2009 @ 06:46
If only the stitching said supreme instead a fuck em wtf...
Sep 26, 2009 @ 14:50
did striped beanie release in stores yet?
Sep 26, 2009 @ 14:51
^ At least then i might have considered purchasing them.
Sep 26, 2009 @ 14:53
My friend showed me this on karmaloop.

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

Sep 26, 2009 @ 14:58

Sep 26, 2009 @ 15:11
wonder what outrageous price the new apc stuff will have lol
Sep 26, 2009 @ 16:14

believe it or not, Supreme wasn't the first company to use the ever so original idea of putting their brand name in a box

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Sep 26, 2009 @ 16:19
similarly they aren't the only company allowed to pay homage to ice cube
Sep 26, 2009 @ 16:47
wait, youre mad bc you live in an apartment and you are the one who entered your shipping information on supremenewyork.com when you placed your order and the courier was not able to find your apartment using the information YOU provided? so instead of being mad at the courier youre posting in the clothing company which sent you the package's thread?

here's a helpful hint: youre a fucking idiot

Talk about being a fucking idiot. This COULD ONLY BE AN ERROR ON SUPREME's part. You can't place a credit card order with the wrong shipping info it would not go through the processor with the wrong address. Sounds like almighty SUPREME or maybe UPS fucked up. Think first before you call someone an idiot.

------------------------------

Sep 26, 2009 @ 17:32
Talk about being a fucking idiot. This COULD ONLY BE AN ERROR ON SUPREME's part. You can't place a credit card order with the wrong shipping info it would not go through the processor with the wrong address. Sounds like almighty SUPREME or maybe UPS fucked up. Think first before you call someone an idiot.

Thats actually not that true, if the shipping adress is entered wrong into ups global then thats what they go by. The person shipping the order could have forgot to put in the apt # though
Sep 26, 2009 @ 19:08
Thats actually not that true, if the shipping adress is entered wrong into ups global then thats what they go by. The person shipping the order could have forgot to put in the apt # though

Actually it is true because it would be on Supreme's end that the info was entered wrong not the buyer. The buyer does not enter their shipping info into any UPS software. The shipper does I'm sure you know at least that much.

Sep 26, 2009 @ 23:18
damn that mickey tee is expensive as hell. I went onto the Disney site and made the exact same shirt with the same exact font as the Supreme logo and its only for $19.95 but i didnt buy it. A similar hoody can also be made from the Disney site for $20 something
Sep 27, 2009 @ 00:00

lol.. thanks for vouching for me homie. I called the ups customer support after I was notified by e-mail of the missing info... The guy told me its common for vendors to forget to add the apartment numbers when processing a customers order. Long story short they arranged for me to pick up my package at the local ups center the same evening.
Sep 27, 2009 @ 00:48
Actually it is true because it would be on Supreme's end that the info was entered wrong not the buyer. The buyer does not enter their shipping info into any UPS software. The shipper does I'm sure you know at least that much.

you think supreme manually enters all the orders into ups worldship? NO

they have software that takes info from your oder and auto prints print labels, taking YOUR info and putting it on a label, they dont manually do shit except pack your order and slap a shipping label on it

welcome to the world of ecommerce BRO!!!!1111oneoneoneone

FORUM SIGNATURE

Sep 27, 2009 @ 01:49
"Fuck em" on the butt of the jeans? Pause.

Oh, I'm a faggot, I bought the mickey sweatshirt and hanes tees. Don't shop drunk.

You make an incredibly valid argument.

Instagram: THECHADDWASGREAT

Sep 27, 2009 @ 02:45
you think supreme manually enters all the orders into ups worldship? NO

they have software that takes info from your oder and auto prints print labels, taking YOUR info and putting it on a label, they dont manually do shit except pack your order and slap a shipping label on it

welcome to the world of ecommerce BRO!!!!1111oneoneoneone

You know it amazes me the level of stupidity on these forums. First the morons that don't understand how debit cards work and now this.

Its pretty simple - an order CANNOT GO THROUGH WITH AN INCORRECT ADDRESS. PERIOD. The credit card processor will not accept it. Nowhere did I say they manually entered all their shipping info BUT the error did occur on the sellers/shippers end NOT on the buyers end. If the order was placed and went through Supreme had the correct address for the buyer. So whatever caused this shipping delay it was not the buyers fault.

And where is this ass clown that I am defending. Next time I'll keep my mouth shut.

Sep 27, 2009 @ 11:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
believe it or not, Supreme wasn't the first company to use the ever so original idea of putting their brand name in a box

LIAR
EVERYONES A BITER
EXHIBIT A:
STAPLES

http://thehiddencharacters.com/

Sep 27, 2009 @ 13:52
wait how does that make him a liar?
Sep 27, 2009 @ 14:42
I don't follow supreme, but how much was those hanes x supreme shirts and the tank tops?

tee 24, tank top 18
Sep 27, 2009 @ 14:47

........smh
Sep 27, 2009 @ 14:52
anyone trying to get a black sagamore in medium. i have a ds one for sale just wnat retail and shipping/paypal fees pm me if intereted

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

Sep 27, 2009 @ 20:48
Anyone have any idea how much the APC jeans will be?
Sep 27, 2009 @ 20:52
who cares they fucking suck
Sep 27, 2009 @ 21:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone have any idea how much the APC jeans will be?

198 i think
Sep 28, 2009 @ 00:39

hahaha. sarcasm dood.

http://thehiddencharacters.com/

Sep 28, 2009 @ 00:58
quick question to the supreme beanie owners out there. Are they all cotton? I'am just wondering on the quality, i don't want a thin or one with a cheaply blended fabrics.
Sep 28, 2009 @ 02:59
x
Sep 28, 2009 @ 03:39

swlosangeles.com

Sep 28, 2009 @ 10:41
quick question to the supreme beanie owners out there. Are they all cotton? I'am just wondering on the quality, i don't want a thin or one with a cheaply blended fabrics.

l
o
l

FORUM SIGNATURE

Sep 28, 2009 @ 12:18
Does anyone have the mountain parka from 2008 winter season or know what the retail was on it? Im thinkn bout coppin one.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0