FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 3, 2006 @ 03:05 AM
Tiffany Chan

Sorry to bother, but I need to know how The Hundreds Tees shrinks after washing on 30degrees. Somewhere I ever read it srhinks like a bitch etc.etc. I asked the employees of PATTA@Amsterdam, where I bought the shirt, but they dont know shit.

I just bought one in size L and it already fits a lil tight around the waist, but shoulder and chest fits perfectly. The tag of the shirt says PRE-SHRUNK, doesnt that mean that it is already been washed/shrink??

Someone let me know asap, so I can change it for a bigger size on time.

Thanks
March 3, 2006 @ 03:54 AM
yimmy

I bought the Ursagrow Gold Tee and it shrunk in cold water. Not too much width wise but more-so in the length, especially in the arms.

Note: Never wash any tee-shirt in hot water.. doesn't matter who makes it it'll shrink. Keep it Frosty.

Peace
March 3, 2006 @ 12:01 PM

Inactive

it might be pre-shrunk cotton

but it'll still shrink a little bit if u wash it
March 3, 2006 @ 12:19 PM
Rosewood

if the shirt is already a little tight for you i suggest you get a bigger size cuz The Hundreds shirts do shrink....but dont all shirts shrink after a wash?
March 3, 2006 @ 12:34 PM
Diamond

Yea... Listen to Rosewood. haha
I have never had a shirt that didn't shrink after I washed it.
Wash in COLD hang dry.
March 3, 2006 @ 07:11 PM

Inactive

holla atcha febreeze
March 3, 2006 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

yeah what Diamond said...HANG DRY is key...
March 3, 2006 @ 11:16 PM

Inactive

This is how I keep my tees straight hood ( ; If thats a word, hahahaha....

1. Turn your tees inside out

2. Wash your tees with the same colors accordingly, lights with lights, darks with darks

3. Put it in the washing machine and use "COLD/COLD"

4. do not machine dry your tees, instead hang dry them
March 3, 2006 @ 11:54 PM

Inactive

nice thread wit good info
March 3, 2006 @ 11:58 PM
FaKeY

my boi has one with the one dollar bill in it.....:rofl:

for real a $1 bill......i want one with the $100 bill in it....hard to find.....

and you have one.......razz
March 4, 2006 @ 09:07 AM
jobeboje

haha same thing happened to my hip hop is dead shirt when I didnt care about how I washed them.
March 4, 2006 @ 11:24 AM
rev909

If it's 100% cotton, it will shrink. Some guy at a shop told me that you can put the shirt in a bucket filled with cold water for one night, and the shrinking would be less. I'm not sure if it helps, because I've never tried it.
I bougt a polo yesterday which was pre-washed, but it will still shrink a little bit.
March 5, 2006 @ 12:41 AM
Berzerker Doo

the only thing bad about hangdry is it stretches the collar

hang them upside down using either hangers with clips on the side or you can use clothes pins and regular hangers and what not. :thumbsup:
March 5, 2006 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

hang them upside down using either hangers with clips on the side or you can use clothes pins and regular hangers and what not. :thumbsup:

Hahahaha, what a sick process!
March 5, 2006 @ 02:07 PM
Tiffany Chan

This is how I keep my tees straight hood ( ; If thats a word, hahahaha....

1. Turn your tees inside out

2. Wash your tees with the same colors accordingly, lights with lights, darks with darks

3. Put it in the washing machine and use "COLD/COLD"

4. do not machine dry your tees, instead hang dry them

i always do orisue and if you afraid collar strecthes hang m over a smooth rope (dutch called dryline) . i know all tees indeed shrink, but i somewhere read how hundreds shirts shrinks and the cotton also feels a bit ruff unlike other shirts.

by the time yall were posting i changed it for an xl, it fits like an blanket. havent washed it yet tho.
March 6, 2006 @ 12:12 AM
bobbyhundreds

^
That's because our clothing is constructed from potato gunnysacks and stitched together with palm leaves.

Just kidding. Our t-shirts fit, and feel, exactly the same as 99% of your favorite street t-shirts out there, so no stress homey.
March 6, 2006 @ 06:22 AM
Tiffany Chan

WHOA, its Mr. 100!!

who else can best describe it then Mr. 100 himself. I put the shirt on sale again man, sorry.

But your graphs are awesome man, big time, keep on moving funkmaster bobbyboy!

(slime slime and now gimme a free fucking shirt)
March 6, 2006 @ 11:54 AM
bobbyhundreds

How dare you re-sell my product! May the heavens rain blood and locusts down upon your family for generations :shocked:

"funkmaster bobbyboy" :rofl: :rofl:

Please login first to reply.