July 8, 2006 @ 01:36 PM
str8g4sure

ok killakate...............nO i DONT haVe aNy "bACKROUND"
According to your term of "backround".............no I dont
July 8, 2006 @ 01:40 PM
iconstatus

According to your term of "backround".............no I dont

What type of shoes are you feeling right now?
July 8, 2006 @ 01:43 PM
iconstatus

let me answer for him.

dUnkZz, dEm BaPeStAz i CoP'd At Da MaLL, JaY'Z

Stop generalizing.
July 8, 2006 @ 01:47 PM

Inactive

goto school and your your dreams will come true in a couple years like me
July 8, 2006 @ 01:53 PM
iconstatus

im not generalizing

heres his myspace

www.myspace.com/mrjayare

Hmmm... that doesn't bode too well.
July 8, 2006 @ 03:07 PM
self.one

i don't mean to bash or get off topic, but his myspace page says it all....suprised
July 8, 2006 @ 03:36 PM
go2bed

last year me and 2 homies took this process all they way down to the wire before we bailed out last second. heres basically my expirience.......

so me and a friend had made a couple shoe designs....just some straight up shit on illustrator, not to the standards of a manufacturer, nor at the time did we know there was such a thing. my other homie happens to be dating this girl who is a buyer for an athletic clothing company. he tells me she is headed to china to find some shit, so i tell him to tell her to look around for someone who could manufacture shoes.
i was kind of half joking about it but was kind of hoping she would act on it. turns out, she really took it to heart, found someone, and had a shit load of info and contact for me to utilize. i end up emailing the main man at this manufacturer, sent him our designs (straight illustrator files), and he makes this power point presentation that basically shows the process of my shoe being created step by step. it was actually pretty funny cause one of the photos in the step by step showed like 6 chinese women putting a shoe together by hand, i shit you not. anyways, the break down ended up being 4500 bucks to get a sample shoe made that they would send to me to make sure was straight, if not they would tweak it at no extra charge. the 4500 basically layed down a sample you would be happy with. after that, it was gonna run about 14 bucks per pair, without boxes or anything, and like 150 bucks per size mold, cause unlike screening a tshirt, each size needs its own mold for the sole and what not. the minimum was only 50 pairs, but again, having different sizes added up quick. right when it came down to it, we bailed out, which is a damn good thing, cause looking back on our design, it was pretty wac. in fact, it had plaid on it, and i think that shit is pretty much as killed as killed can come now. holler?
July 8, 2006 @ 03:45 PM
KillaKate

guys be nice...

at least he has ambition to do something...
July 8, 2006 @ 04:23 PM
iconstatus

guys be nice...

at least he has ambition to do something...

MacBeth also had ambition. What worries me about this guy, is that in the title it says "De$igns." Plus, that myspace page is disgusting.
July 8, 2006 @ 04:26 PM
iconstatus

last year me and 2 homies took this process all they way down to the wire before we bailed out last second. heres basically my expirience.......

so me and a friend had made a couple shoe designs....just some straight up shit on illustrator, not to the standards of a manufacturer, nor at the time did we know there was such a thing. my other homie happens to be dating this girl who is a buyer for an athletic clothing company. he tells me she is headed to china to find some shit, so i tell him to tell her to look around for someone who could manufacture shoes.
i was kind of half joking about it but was kind of hoping she would act on it. turns out, she really took it to heart, found someone, and had a shit load of info and contact for me to utilize. i end up emailing the main man at this manufacturer, sent him our designs (straight illustrator files), and he makes this power point presentation that basically shows the process of my shoe being created step by step. it was actually pretty funny cause one of the photos in the step by step showed like 6 chinese women putting a shoe together by hand, i shit you not. anyways, the break down ended up being 4500 bucks to get a sample shoe made that they would send to me to make sure was straight, if not they would tweak it at no extra charge. the 4500 basically layed down a sample you would be happy with. after that, it was gonna run about 14 bucks per pair, without boxes or anything, and like 150 bucks per size mold, cause unlike screening a tshirt, each size needs its own mold for the sole and what not. the minimum was only 50 pairs, but again, having different sizes added up quick. right when it came down to it, we bailed out, which is a damn good thing, cause looking back on our design, it was pretty wac. in fact, it had plaid on it, and i think that shit is pretty much as killed as killed can come now. holler?

Wow, that was a great story. $4500? That sounds pretty cheap. Well, I guess the threadstarter has some idea of what to look for.
July 9, 2006 @ 12:00 AM
str8g4sure

awwwwwwwwww boy.....I dnt know why I bother??
becuz all these threads cuz........is for sum ignorant @ss.......lonely kid.....on a computer talk alot of sh1t...........about some1 else......just to make their presence known!!!!!............but hey I said they were lonely so......???????????.......i guess there's nothing else to do In da house or in LIFE period!.................and by the way......I like SB Dunk$......DC's......pro-keds.......the adicolor.....jumpoff$...........and by the way.......It seams Like these kids are so lonely and bored......they take their time out to actually look at my myspace page!!!!........dAMN thats........honestly Sad!!!!!!....................1 more thing....THANKS KATE FOR THE SUPPORT!
July 9, 2006 @ 12:07 AM
iconstatus

becuz all these threads cuz........is for sum ignorant @ss.......lonely kid.....on a computer talk alot of sh1t...........about some1 else......just to make their presence known!!!!!............but hey I said they were lonely so......???????????.......i guess there's nothing else to do In da house or in LIFE period!.................and by the way......I like SB Dunk$......DC's......pro-keds.......the adicolor.....jumpoff$...........and by the way.......It seams Like these kids are so lonely and bored......they take their time out to actually look at my myspace page!!!!........dAMN thats........honestly Sad!!!!!!....................1 more thing....THANKS KATE FOR THE SUPPORT!

You need to spend some lonely time with a book on punctuation. Living and dying by elipses is quite bizarre.

Please login first to reply.