Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 9, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
XXXL

i wanted to know what everyone thinks about that presagged design?
and them tees?
and the hooded scarf.
i'm not diggin'

the cut and sew is mad stellar though!

check it out @ http://www.soulfulcommandoe.com/
May 11, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

Even though I know some of the stuff is very left field the quality is on point. I know a lot of you here are going to think those denims are strange as fuck, but if you look at the other denim in the collection it's pretty on point. The whole point of the cut and sew for them is that they don't want to do the same thing, but it's good to see them come out with stuff bc it's been a minute. If Joelm and Jason is reading this, where's my cardigan my dudes?
May 15, 2008 @ 06:55 PM
XXXL

Even though I know some of the stuff is very left field the quality is on point. I know a lot of you here are going to think those denims are strange as fuck, but if you look at the other denim in the collection it's pretty on point. The whole point of the cut and sew for them is that they don't want to do the same thing, but it's good to see them come out with stuff bc it's been a minute. If Joelm and Jason is reading this, where's my cardigan my dudes?

did you order and not recieve your order?!
May 15, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
nogi-drew

yea i know some of the people who used to be involved one of them is a good friend.

i like the pinstripe denim as soon as i get some extra dough im ordering them!
June 1, 2008 @ 03:11 PM
citizenbrett

Citizen Clearence Sale
We have a couple sizes left for the Kamakazi 2 and Evit Robot hoodies. Prices are marked down. If any of you missed out on these now is the time to cop. Stock must go.

CHECK IT
June 8, 2008 @ 07:16 PM
XXXL

[fs]soulfulcommandoe
If anyone is interested, I'm selling all of my Soulful Commandoe stuff, due to the fact that they have BULLSHIT service(I ordered a crewneck and they sent it to me a month later, without stickers/ charged for shipping and for the item/ constantly had to pound on their balls for sending the shipment because they sent it to a totally WRONG address/ without a promised free tee/ and plenty more)
As I haven't been a member for long enough to be able to post it up on the market place i listed it up on craigslist.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clo/711468556.html

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.