qeemon

why do they even try blurring out the word BAPE :stoneface:
February 28, 2006 @ 10:27 AM

Inactive

corneyyyyyyy i got some sufers though:rofl:
February 28, 2006 @ 12:00 PM

Inactive

silver surfers on...this should be in music section tho

bape related... don't be such a stick in the mud.

corneyyyyyyy i got some sufers though:rofl:

and in what way is this corny?
February 28, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
JJB622

I was the one that uploaded it on youtube, notice how I put hype as one of the key words lol.
February 28, 2006 @ 02:15 PM

Inactive

ohhh lil wayne..
February 28, 2006 @ 02:45 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

I seen a long sleeve shirt Wayne was wearin on 106 n park...it was a Baby Milo joint..n it was real glossy..baby milo was rhimstone out..did nebody else see this?
February 28, 2006 @ 03:32 PM

Inactive

I seen a long sleeve shirt Wayne was wearin on 106 n park...it was a Baby Milo joint..n it was real glossy..baby milo was rhimstone out..did nebody else see this?

what day?
February 28, 2006 @ 05:38 PM

Inactive

i saw it.... i'm cool with wayne wearin bape.....but jermaine dupri looks like a poser in it....and young jeezy! dey need to keep rockin fubu or whatever they was rockin back in 2002 or sum....
March 1, 2006 @ 12:34 AM
ceemarun

i saw it.... i'm cool with wayne wearin bape.....but jermaine dupri looks like a poser in it....and young jeezy! dey need to keep rockin fubu or whatever they was rockin back in 2002 or sum....

hahahahahaha
March 1, 2006 @ 12:22 PM
Cones&Bones757

dude he just doesnt fit in, in the video..everyones wearing dark colors but his ass, its BRIGHT AS DAY, he's purposely displaying the matter of him wearing bathing ape, ive accepted JD wearing bathing ape but weezy f baby stop being cheezy.
March 1, 2006 @ 01:34 PM

Inactive

problem is, all these rappers suddenly wearing bape are just displaying it, nothing more. You can say what you want about Pharrell and him taking Bape in the music industry that will kill it on a long term. But he wears Bape in his own way... look how he wears it, look how Nigo wears it, you can tell these cats know something about fashion or at least have an eye for fashion. Lil Wayne and all these other cats however just go to BWS, cop whats hyped up on ebay and than wear it without thinking just a bit how to give it at least a little twist ...
March 1, 2006 @ 01:40 PM

Inactive

blah blah....

"I hate when rappers wear clothes that I liked first" post number 32890383203

who cares?

props on the video tho.
March 1, 2006 @ 04:51 PM
harvardpark617

its wierd they blur out bape, and they also blured out the baby milo in the chris brown video.

this video is cool,
March 1, 2006 @ 05:30 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

I'm sorry but LIl Wayne is like a dickrider to me..he seems like a poser more so then Jay..hell every single interview and video dude is wearing something bape..you can wear whatever you want..but change it up a lil..but I mean what you expect from a grown ass man who calls himself Birdman Jr. who changed his whole swagger once Jay-z retired..actually tries to be Jay-Z.. now acts like he's from the eastcoast..I mean Wayne is a coo artist..but dudes a dickrider..plus he kissed Baby on the lips

he act like a nigga who aint never had nothing in his life..Jay or even Cam should give that dude tips on how to control his swagger n his dress appeal..
March 1, 2006 @ 05:43 PM

Inactive

i gotta say it dont suit him at all and im not hating

he jus looks tooo ghetto for bape, it suits pharrell,JD and jay-z (no homo)
did u see lil wayne in that baby milo hoodie in fireman LOL what a joke . . .
he would of got away with sliver surfers with red camo if he didnt wear the purple camo . . .
jus makes him look hungry for bape man . . .
i bet he would be in next seasons catalog LOL . . .
March 1, 2006 @ 06:49 PM
herbie

lol @ bape suitin JD and jay-z. jayz is too old for bape and jd is just.. :warn:
March 1, 2006 @ 07:42 PM
best name ever

jesus..

do you guys ever give it up??

you niggas really want pharrel nigo and YOU to be the only people to rock this shit..

"lil wayne is too ghetto for bape"

the hell does that even mean?
March 1, 2006 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

keep in mind Lil Wayne is still a young kid..he still goes to college..pick up the Pharrell issue of complex (i think)..hes got a lil interview..how hes cleaning up his act..and not dressing in big white shirts..and shit..
March 1, 2006 @ 09:39 PM

Inactive

i think its less people mad at artists and more mad at how people are just copyn shit
wayne has EVERYTHING ON APE thats not a goood look however u spin it.
duke has the fuckin booksack take it easy baby (no homo):thumbsdown:
March 1, 2006 @ 10:07 PM
RayRock

He looks wack...

His voice is wack and his beat is wack.

Isn't he from New Orleans? Why is he dressin like its 10 below?

Lil Wayne is wack and he prolly has a ghost writer.
March 2, 2006 @ 12:50 AM

Inactive

God Damn, You could cut the hate with a fuckin' knife, Just stop hatin cuz a nigga' outfit cost more than ya' car aight?
March 2, 2006 @ 07:29 AM

Inactive

He looks wack...

His voice is wack and his beat is wack.

Isn't he from New Orleans? Why is he dressin like its 10 below?

Lil Wayne is wack and he prolly has a ghost writer.

Please.....tell me your joking. Im from New Orleans ans it does at times get cold enough for hoodies and jackets and he's obviously in New York on the video.

Im not speaking for or against Wayne here but you people act like youve never seen an artist jump on and off trends before. Its what they do they rock something for 5 mins and then drop it and NEWs flasj wayne is not the first and last person to do this. I think the problem here is that people are upset hes wearing thier precious bape as if this clothing line is any different than a hot product from the past. Even go as far as to put urban legends on the boards questioning the mans sexuality....by the way i saw the episode of 106 and question and a kiss was never passed....My suggestion here is for you guys to dry your eyes and move on. Cuz as a new shirt says that I will defenitley be getting "Its a Fucking T-Shirt"
March 2, 2006 @ 12:44 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

Im not speaking for or against Wayne here but you people act like youve never seen an artist jump on and off trends before. Its what they do they rock something for 5 mins and then drop it and NEWs flasj wayne is not the first and last person to do this. I think the problem here is that people are upset hes wearing thier precious bape as if this clothing line is any different than a hot product from the past. Even go as far as to put urban legends on the boards questioning the mans sexuality....by the way i saw the episode of 106 and question and a kiss was never passed....My suggestion here is for you guys to dry your eyes and move on. Cuz as a new shirt says that I will defenitley be getting "Its a Fucking T-Shirt"

yeah and I've spoke on those artist in the past as well..but i'm sorry Wayne is a dickrider to me..I'll give dude props on his lyrics..but his swagger is pure dickrideish..it's actually dudes like Wayne that make BAPE seem like the shit is bigger then life..it's not that serious..but dude just seem like a poser n a dickrider to me.

and I saw the episode myself..seen dude kiss Baby...even Juvie commented on Wayne kissin Baby when he came out with that diss record a couple years back..this was around the time when Wayne was still in his strickly southern phase w/ tha baby dreds..

if I'm a hater..then HATE HATE HATE HATE on...
March 2, 2006 @ 01:19 PM

Inactive

yeah and I've spoke on those artist in the past as well..but i'm sorry Wayne is a dickrider to me..I'll give dude props on his lyrics..but his swagger is pure dickrideish..it's actually dudes like Wayne that make BAPE seem like the shit is bigger then life..it's not that serious..but dude just seem like a poser n a dickrider to me.

and I saw the episode myself..seen dude kiss Baby...even Juvie commented on Wayne kissin Baby when he came out with that diss record a couple years back..this was around the time when Wayne was still in his strickly southern phase w/ tha baby dreds..

if I'm a hater..then HATE HATE HATE HATE on...

The alleged kiss never happened...ever...prove me wrong and find it on youtube.A known rapper kissing another man on TV wouldve been put on youtbe years ago or broadcast on the net by now 8 times over. Its a myth and a urban legend. You can say you saw it all you want...never happaned. The show in question is when free asked him about girls or kissing girls or sometghing like that wayne was like "I dont kiss, only person I kiss is my paw." After he said that the crowd was like "ew" he laughed and tried to backtrack but it was to late. Juvi took the cment and ran with it and then an urban legend is born.
March 2, 2006 @ 01:46 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

The alleged kiss never happened...ever...prove me wrong and find it on youtube.A known rapper kissing another man on TV wouldve been put on youtbe years ago or broadcast on the net by now 8 times over. Its a myth and a urban legend. You can say you saw it all you want...never happaned. The show in question is when free asked him about girls or kissing girls or sometghing like that wayne was like "I dont kiss, only person I kiss is my paw." After he said that the crowd was like "ew" he laughed and tried to backtrack but it was to late. Juvi took the cment and ran with it and then an urban legend is born.

funny cuz I don't remember free even asking him a question close to that or even hearing that..I remember Baby coming out to support Wayne..Wayne was talking about his album n beef w/ Juvie..then suprise guest was Baby and MAUH KISS right on the couch.....and you right I can't find it on youtube..

So you telling me you saw every show of Wayne appearing on 106 n park?
March 2, 2006 @ 02:46 PM

Inactive

Your right I haven't seen every time wayne was on 106 and you can't prove (nor can anyone else) that you saw them kiss. So we should just leave it at that and move on.
March 2, 2006 @ 02:51 PM
SBairbape1'sIV

yeah I can't prove it so I'll just leave it at that...no need to e-argue over Lil Wayne..ha
March 2, 2006 @ 03:40 PM

Inactive

Agreed.

Please login first to reply.