Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 18, 2006 @ 10:34 AM
karakter1

LMAC designs are ok but i heard its all hand made..labels hand stiched and shyt too...
June 18, 2006 @ 11:19 AM
questioner

YEAH THE STUFF LOOKS GOOD, BUT YOU GOT TO ASK YOURSELF, WHY THE FUCK IS HE MAKING THEM? ALL OF A SUDDENT THERE'S COMIC BOOK TEES? ITS OBVIOUSLY A RIP OF THE RECENT BAPE STUFF AND OF OTHER BRANDS AND ARTISTS.

SURE IT LOOKS COOL, BUT WHERE'S IT COMING FROM AND WHAT'S IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

DON'T SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO JUST COME UP WITH RANDOM STUFF AND CHARGE $70.
June 18, 2006 @ 02:17 PM
Denzel

I thought the second one was Chapel from Spawn?

and questioner, whats the deep meaningful message behind bape that let them charge £200 for a hoodie?
June 18, 2006 @ 03:22 PM
New Jacker

YEAH THE STUFF LOOKS GOOD, BUT YOU GOT TO ASK YOURSELF, WHY THE FUCK IS HE MAKING THEM? ALL OF A SUDDENT THERE'S COMIC BOOK TEES? ITS OBVIOUSLY A RIP OF THE RECENT BAPE STUFF AND OF OTHER BRANDS AND ARTISTS.

SURE IT LOOKS COOL, BUT WHERE'S IT COMING FROM AND WHAT'S IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

DON'T SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO JUST COME UP WITH RANDOM STUFF AND CHARGE $70.

all of a sudden their are comci book tees and they're obviously a rip off from bape? huh? You're new to all of this shit I take it?
June 18, 2006 @ 03:41 PM

Inactive

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about..the message board looks wack anyway...and I'm sure google would answer all the questions. It's just a stupid idea.

haha oh wow i went to go check the questions. pretty funny/silly.
i really hope theyre doing it to be funny, and not being serious about it
June 18, 2006 @ 03:46 PM

Inactive

Uh, mhostar, this whole thread is about the False comic tees........
YEAH WTF Y'ALL TALKIN

I think theres a little too much HYPE with le messies hand screening biz. I would trust the quality from a professional printer instead of some guy who does it off his kitchen table.
June 18, 2006 @ 03:52 PM
New Jacker

You think most of you have such high screen printing acumen to judge bad from good quality? Sure bad quality is easy to see, but you think most of the people buying these know the difference between average and top notch quality? Probably not. This whole "each shirt is hand screened individually" is just a way to make you feel better about dropping $70, so stop bringing up quality of the print as a selling point. Screening white on black for every tee, or vice versa isn't really a good way to judge screen printing skill or quality.
June 18, 2006 @ 09:58 PM

Inactive

i think the price is still ok~

i got a retail yakuza T a while back, little did i realize how big they fit. Still contemplating trying to shrink it, or sell it. I got the devon aioki T, in Small.

Please login first to reply.