Basically, just sign up for live.com and the cashback program then search for something on live.com. When you click buy it now it will show you how much cash back you are eligible for. Once you buy it you get a message in your ebay inbox, just click the link and it takes you to your cashback account and shows how much you will get.
1) Go to the Live Search engine (www.live.com
) and type in "PS3" in the text field.
2) At the top of the search results page in the blue box, click the link that says "PS3 Items" with the Live Search Cashback text next to it.
3) You'll now be on eBay viewing PS3 items, but you can search for anything you want. You'll see the "Microsoft Cashback" logo at the top of the page showing that you're eligible for cashback.
4) When you find something you want to buy, click on the "Buy-It-Now" button in the auction and it will take you to a confirmation screen (no transaction has taken place yet). On this screen you'll see how much money you'll get back if you purchase the item. If you want to buy the item, just click Confirm, and pay for it using PayPal. You should recieve an e-mail within a few hours stating that you are eligible for the cashback reward.
5) That's it...the cashback will be rewarded to you 60 days after the purchase, based on how you want it to be rewarded (either through PayPal, check, or bank account).