Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 21, 2008 @ 03:42 PM
jimmysweatpants

From dealing with BBC/Ice Cream products on a daily basis, IMO the quality of the products, specifically the t shirts, justifies the price. The shirts hold their form and design after multiple washes and the prints don't fade either.

We receive new product from them every 2-3 weeks and always have people calling and/or coming in to grab the items as soon as we get them out. Granted its not for everyone, but I can see why the people who are fans of the brand/label like it so much.

very true brudda.i was blown away by the people i used to help with bbc purchases at the store I used to work at.people all ages, sizes, shapes, race, etc..there were kids who saved all their allowances for weeks for that one tee, or sweatshirt, to older rich folks that were looking for some classier, newer, more cutting edge(no homo) shit.People always tended to be psyched on the quality of the clothes too.
Im hoping the footwear really comes around to make it a complete collection.
February 21, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
RoseSippa

very true brudda.i was blown away by the people i used to help with bbc purchases at the store I used to work at.people all ages, sizes, shapes, race, etc..there were kids who saved all their allowances for weeks for that one tee, or sweatshirt, to older rich folks that were looking for some classier, newer, more cutting edge(no homo) shit.People always tended to be psyched on the quality of the clothes too.
Im hoping the footwear really comes around to make it a complete collection.

lol no homo.
February 27, 2008 @ 03:20 PM
bloxheads

the new bag and boat shoes is on some big boy shit
March 1, 2008 @ 06:17 PM
P4F

i like the new boat shoes. I can't mess with the new bag, but if they made it a backpack, maybe...
March 2, 2008 @ 08:01 PM
Knowledge.

www.cmonwealth.com/item.php?id=2735

why isn't this on the site?
March 2, 2008 @ 08:11 PM
niq

be patient..they drop stuff after shipping everything to othe retailers..they sell whatever they have left on the online store

BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 2, 2008 @ 10:20 PM
bloxheads

its alot of stuff thats not on the site.

like they had a boom box crewneck....who would have known?
March 2, 2008 @ 11:08 PM
bloxheads

wow
March 2, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
Knowledge.

has anyone ever called commonwealth? i call, tell them what i want, pay them through paypal and get them to ship it like on the site?
March 3, 2008 @ 05:44 AM
P4F

wow

I really like that in the red also, it looks like a good fit when worn too

has anyone ever called commonwealth? i call, tell them what i want, pay them through paypal and get them to ship it like on the site?

yeah, when I tried to order some stuff though they were sold out every time I tried so I have never actually ordered. So I don't know if they just go quick or they don't update their site when the stuff is gone or what.

Check out my sig though, we are starting to get the new stuff in too...
March 4, 2008 @ 10:06 AM
B.O.W.D.

You can't pay through paypal via the phone, however we do accept all major forms of credit cards. Both stores get about the same products from BBC/Ice Cream however sometimes the DC location gets a few items the VA store doesn't. Its always best to call and ask to see what we have.
March 8, 2008 @ 04:25 AM
NyGoonietwotwo

I seriously cant believe jimmy gorecki is on this forum. Ice Cream footwear is dope, they need to hook up some BMX riders, I seen Pharell on his Brooklyn Machine Works BMX hahaha.
March 14, 2008 @ 07:32 PM
jimmysweatpants

I seriously cant believe jimmy gorecki is on this forum. Ice Cream footwear is dope, they need to hook up some BMX riders, I seen Pharell on his Brooklyn Machine Works BMX hahaha.

thanks g, but I just like to get my blog on and talk shit just like everyone else on here.
March 14, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
niq

thanks g, but I just like to get my blog on and talk shit just like everyone else on here.

u feel medough!

BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 16, 2008 @ 07:42 AM
G.Wonder

i used to feel bbc ice/cream a lot.got lots of items from the previous seasons.
but no more since i'm not really feeling most of the designs of the new season.
seems like they're just biting Polo Ralph Lauren and their lookbook looks like a Tommy Hilfiger lookbook shot on tennis fields and shit like that.
now this is not street at all and as far as lifestyle is concerned, this is not my lifestyle.
i'm a urban kid i dont fuck with tennis fields.
the enzo tee is maybe one of the worst i've seen in years btw.
plus i've seen the boardflips for sales at 10 euros (around 15$) in several footlockers here, and this is not exactly what i expect from what is supposed to be a cool brand.
so sorry about that, hope they'll get back to some radical shit.
March 17, 2008 @ 12:33 PM
P4F

seems like they're just biting Polo Ralph Lauren and their lookbook looks like a Tommy Hilfiger lookbook shot on tennis fields and shit like that.
now this is not street at all and as far as lifestyle is concerned, this is not my lifestyle.
plus i've seen the boardflips for sales at 10 euros (around 15$) in several footlockers here, and this is not exactly what i expect from what is supposed to be a cool brand.

most people don't fully understand the brand, its ok. go back to your "urban" brands then
March 18, 2008 @ 05:18 PM
jimmysweatpants

most people don't fully understand the brand, its ok. go back to your "urban" brands then

are brands on hypebeast really "urban".cant we just dead the categorizing of these brands as "streetwear"?
March 18, 2008 @ 05:22 PM
niq

i call it lamb and tuna fish...or if u prefer spaghetti and meatball

BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 18, 2008 @ 05:28 PM
jimmysweatpants

i lamb and tuna fish...or if u prefer spaghetti and meatball

ill trade you my scottie pippen rookie card, for your new lupe X lenscrafter tee! deal?
March 18, 2008 @ 05:39 PM
niq

say wha say wha?!

BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 18, 2008 @ 05:41 PM
jimmysweatpants

say wha say wha?!

im just playin kid.sometimes i dont even know what im talking about.
March 18, 2008 @ 05:42 PM
niq

yeh... im watching Big Daddy right now, so thats why i said that..hah

BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 18, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
jimmysweatpants

yeh... im watching Big Daddy right now, so thats why i said that..hah

oh yeah? what video?
March 18, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
niq

huh? the Adam Sandler joint

BLACK-SCALE.COM

March 19, 2008 @ 03:57 PM
P4F

lol, big daddy.

I don't even like the name "streetwear", but I don't think that BBC is in the same category as everything else in this section anyway.
March 20, 2008 @ 12:56 PM
niwatori

wish bbc came out with some new fresh gear. All their new stuff is gettin worse and worse
March 20, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
niwatori

oh and anyone know where i can get a black martini BBC shirt in a Large would be much helpful.
March 20, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
Jblack4083

I think the opposite, for the clothing. I used to think they were doing too much, or trying too hard before when they used to do those gaudy designs. Now that they've cleaned up their designs, they seem to be a more upscale brand. It's like a coming of age in my opinion.
March 20, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
jimmysweatpants

I think the opposite, for the clothing. I used to think they were doing too much, or trying too hard before when they used to do those gaudy designs. Now that they've cleaned up their designs, they seem to be a more upscale brand. It's like a coming of age in my opinion.

i share this viewpoint with you.i had to step away from alot of the stuff i had initially cuz it was almost too over the top.i can deal with the cleaner stuff coming out now fosho.
March 20, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
P4F

he had a fully valid point and all u did was make a retarded response. stop dickriding bbc/ice cream

retarded response? No, he is pissed that the BBC is progressing as a brand and moving away from the "urban" feel that they were. I have heard so many times that the new BBC line is just jacking RL and its ridiculous. So the brand is getting a more grown feel to it so it appeals to more people and a few people are mad because it doesn't have a metallic shine and make them stand out as much.

At least I had a response, if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread then why the fuck are you posting in it.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.