Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 6, 2008 @ 09:52 PM
jimmysweatpants

The prices are a bit drastic, but you gotta expect that out of a brand aligned with bathing ape
February 7, 2008 @ 03:03 AM
bloxheads

yeah prices are crazy, but then you know not every person will have it.

if you know anyone with this or the short sleeve, please let me know...this is my grail i want this so fucking bad. thanks people

but yeah new shit is super on point......they have shit they dont put on the site or in the lookbook, like this dope as shit

]
February 7, 2008 @ 03:11 AM
niq

yeah prices are crazy, but then you know not every person will have it.

if you know anyone with this or the short sleeve, please let me know...this is my grail i want this so fucking bad. thanks people

i remember seeing the waffle tee u want on ebay in medium

BLACK-SCALE.COM

February 7, 2008 @ 11:54 AM
jimmysweatpants

i never thought id be backing a tie dye shirt, but im backing that tie dye shirt
February 8, 2008 @ 01:19 AM
noldude360

Crewnecks are fresh... But looking forward to the fitted caps....
February 10, 2008 @ 04:11 PM
jimmysweatpants

first of the car tees dropped. think its the crashed enzo on the first one.
February 10, 2008 @ 06:58 PM
niq

does the brand still send u in stuff?

BLACK-SCALE.COM

February 10, 2008 @ 07:47 PM
todrunk2walk

i like the new bbc shit i gotta say they are pretty nice, but the price still kills it for me. I bought one of the original D&D hoodies(black, red, blue) and I had to sell that bitch, just couldn't rock it with all the fakes around my school. I kinda miss it because the quality was on point, but the design started to get PJ like. Got kind of off subject there, but those are some of the reasons why I like and dislike BBC/Ice Cream, oh still got a tee though, may actually rock it one of these days.

co-sign and there alot more ill sh!t out there that u can get for half the price.
February 11, 2008 @ 05:20 PM
RoseSippa

tee is fresh IMO its taken straight from a charcoal drawing.
February 12, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
LOCHNESS

I dont know for some reason I like the look they were putting out it was like BBC/ Ice Cream raped Polo. I want to see where they go from here...
February 13, 2008 @ 08:07 AM
PeteZta

wow good to see a bbc/ice cream thread on hypebeast, kinda suprised haha.

Anyways, new season so far is pretty disappointing as far as new logos (panda face, tennis rackets, new helmet logo, cowboy logo, etc...). I'm feelin' the new stadium jacket with the dice on the sleeves with cards on the back.

I got the BBC arch logo new era as well in black and I agree it is more in a fitted style, already slightly bent on the bill, my favorite hat so far. As far as remixing classic logos, this season did pretty good (can't believe they finally came out with the arch logo new era after 6 seasons), like the gradient print classic bbc/ic logo tees...
February 13, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
Rorro_oldskool

Are the gradient T-shirts available in NYC?

They said they were not to receive them in Ny, but i don't believe that...I need to get my hands on that BBC black one..
February 13, 2008 @ 02:45 PM
jimmysweatpants

February 13, 2008 @ 03:23 PM
WickedxWorld

Are the gradient T-shirts available in NYC?

They said they were not to receive them in Ny, but i don't believe that...I need to get my hands on that BBC black one..

I just picked up the Blue Gradient one this sunday. They had it in both black and white.
February 13, 2008 @ 03:35 PM
geturshineon

ayo jimmy, who made this shirt??
February 13, 2008 @ 03:45 PM
jimmysweatpants

fly society, they're releasing it this weekend.
February 13, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
Brain

fly society, there releasing it this weekend.

ain't it just a really cheap photoshopped pic with the shirt plain gravy put out some time ago?
February 13, 2008 @ 08:45 PM
jimmysweatpants

ain't it just a really cheap photoshopped pic with the shirt plain gravy put out some time ago?

Nope.
February 14, 2008 @ 08:18 PM
OB_5

I like BBC alot, I think that they have a certain aspect that makes them original. The designs are very vivid, I tend to like the designs with only a few simple colors. The price is a killa, so I'm saving for some tees right now....
February 17, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
RoseSippa

Gortex Blazer!

Note blue waffle shoe

February 18, 2008 @ 03:39 AM
B.O.W.D.

From dealing with BBC/Ice Cream products on a daily basis, IMO the quality of the products, specifically the t shirts, justifies the price. The shirts hold their form and design after multiple washes and the prints don't fade either.

We receive new product from them every 2-3 weeks and always have people calling and/or coming in to grab the items as soon as we get them out. Granted its not for everyone, but I can see why the people who are fans of the brand/label like it so much.
February 18, 2008 @ 02:35 PM
RoseSippa

From dealing with BBC/Ice Cream products on a daily basis, IMO the quality of the products, specifically the t shirts, justifies the price. The shirts hold their form and design after multiple washes and the prints don't fade either.

We receive new product from them every 2-3 weeks and always have people calling and/or coming in to grab the items as soon as we get them out. Granted its not for everyone, but I can see why the people who are fans of the brand/label like it so much.

true thats what I love about bbc. The quality is def on point.
February 19, 2008 @ 05:02 PM
@KRAEZYClothing

krae
Over all Im loving the BBC Flex though its kinda too loud for me but i digg it!.
The reason BBC has a cult following is coz of the iconic fashion figure Pharrell is and the creative zest from nigo...

CREATIVE HUSTLERS TRADING PLACES

February 19, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
can_we

i love ice cream/ bbc....but all i can afford are tha 60 dollar skate shoes...lol i wish i had tha money to blow just cant do it..........i got rent, two car notes,ect.....
February 19, 2008 @ 08:03 PM

Inactive

pharrell himself said that the wuality of the bape/ice cream/bbc tees = shit
February 20, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
P4F

link?

you can't just say something like that without proving it...
February 20, 2008 @ 01:50 AM
RoseSippa

I highly doubt he would say that about his own brand. And if he did, he must have been joking.

The BBC tees I have hold their shape amazingly. Neck doesn't stretch out at all and they are thick.
February 20, 2008 @ 01:54 AM
niq

shirts are high quality..i want some blanks of those shirts

BLACK-SCALE.COM

February 20, 2008 @ 01:55 AM
P4F

I highly doubt he would say that about his own brand. And if he did, he must have been joking.

The BBC tees I have hold their shape amazingly. Neck doesn't stretch out at all and they are thick.

yea, i agree. I love how the t's are fitted and the necks always fit perfect. some people just hate on the brand for no reason.
February 20, 2008 @ 09:30 PM
KALiKUSH

shirts are high quality..i want some blanks of those shirts

if u want some clean blank white t's
or black/gray etc

u shud try pro club/pro-5

thick and tight neckline, and the quality holds after washes

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.