[Supreme 2008] - Discussion Thread

September 13, 2008 @ 13:30:19
2x post..............
September 13, 2008 @ 13:31:27
does anyone know who i can contact concerning my order?

i checked my bank account and it hasnt shown any transaction with supreme...

and i ordered an XL in the varsity jcaket blk/yellow/white

should i be concerned? or will it show up on my bank account that supreme received my money when they get to shipping my item?
September 13, 2008 @ 13:32:16
Hey, yeah calvin, your orders got cancelled, same thing happened with my friend, called the bank and they say that Supreme only pre-auth your orders (they just try to take is as many orders as they can) and if they sold out, they'll just cancel the orders as if you never ordered at all.
September 13, 2008 @ 13:32:34
Any beanies at the LA store?
September 13, 2008 @ 13:34:33
Hey, yeah calvin, your orders got cancelled, same thing happened with my friend, called the bank and they say that Supreme only pre-auth your orders (they just try to take is as many orders as they can) and if they sold out, they'll just cancel the orders as if you never ordered at all.

f--k. thats a bitch....
September 13, 2008 @ 15:18:36
^ yeah i think supreme canceled one of my two orders. day of purchase i checked my bank acct and both items were debited. just checked right now, both are gone but @ the very top just ONE appeared and it has processed and debited. . .
September 13, 2008 @ 16:12:46
Just got back from the LA store. They had two box logo hoodies on display before opening, but one of the staff members took them off the shelf before they let us in. They said they got an email from New York telling them to pull them all (kind of wierd). Anyways, they were pretty picked over. Did have the beanies (someone asked above). No JFK or Bronson. Box Flannels are mostly gone. Got a red one in small - PM me if interested. Tons of triple S hats, new hoodies, and the in-store only tees (boar's head, monaco, mad max). Also got a black and gold varsity jacket in large. Any takers?
September 13, 2008 @ 16:18:33
did they have any shadow plaids left?

man I need one in XL...........badly
September 13, 2008 @ 16:25:02

Same thing happened to me, it went through in my bank account but now its gonzo. But, some of the stuff I ordered still isn't sold out, so I don't see why the hell they would do that. FUCK
September 13, 2008 @ 16:27:05
hmmmm thats fuckin weird

IF ANYONE IS SELLING SHADOW PLAIDS IN XL PM ME PLEASE!!!
September 13, 2008 @ 16:45:22
Yeah dude I'm kind of heated. I don't know if I should process another order on the shit I originally copped thats still for sale. I'm about to say fuck it.
September 13, 2008 @ 16:55:47
Just got back from the LA store. They had two box logo hoodies on display before opening, but one of the staff members took them off the shelf before they let us in. They said they got an email from New York telling them to pull them all (kind of wierd). Anyways, they were pretty picked over. Did have the beanies (someone asked above). No JFK or Bronson. Box Flannels are mostly gone. Got a red one in small - PM me if interested. Tons of triple S hats, new hoodies, and the in-store only tees (boar's head, monaco, mad max). Also got a black and gold varsity jacket in large. Any takers?

Good looks on the update. Did they have any box logo new eras?
September 13, 2008 @ 17:11:55

what new hoodies?
September 13, 2008 @ 17:33:24
i just got my shipment from Surpeme website. This time no free sticker. All the tee i have dont come with price tag.
September 13, 2008 @ 17:38:37
what new hoodies?

I think the hoodie he is talking about came in 3 colors. Red, blue, and black. All the hoodies say supreme on the sleeves
September 13, 2008 @ 17:40:36
^Grey too..

Here's a pic of the hoody:

September 13, 2008 @ 21:20:57
That's ugly, did those other hoodies come out yet? Not the Street Fighter ones, the ones with the print on the hood and shit.
September 13, 2008 @ 21:23:49
yeah when do the veritas crews and spekcle hoodies come out
September 13, 2008 @ 21:39:48
yo benny. are the fitteds a little bigger this time around?
September 13, 2008 @ 21:41:26
^ saw that hoody up there, shits type fire.
September 13, 2008 @ 23:52:01
Good looks on the update. Did they have any box logo new eras?

LA had every color in the box logo new eras except for black. Limited sizes for each.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 14, 2008 @ 19:22:06
does anyone know if there gonna have more shipments of the fall stuff?
September 14, 2008 @ 22:58:10
does anyone know if there gonna have more shipments of the fall stuff?

depends on what your are looking for.
September 14, 2008 @ 23:01:08
With how things have been going, it's best to just cop from resellers. (wink)
September 15, 2008 @ 13:22:56
nice,, i finally got my tracking numbers today. . looks like my stuff is in jersey right now and they're scheduled to arrive @ diff times tues + thurs
September 15, 2008 @ 15:26:37
i finally got my stuff today. the shirt and the hat didn't come with tags but i did get 3 supreme stickers.
September 15, 2008 @ 15:27:17
None of the stuff come with tags anymore. Makes me sad.
September 15, 2008 @ 15:32:46

Inactive User

hoody up there looking on point
September 15, 2008 @ 15:55:50
i finally got my stuff today. the shirt and the hat didn't come with tags but i did get 3 supreme stickers.

i aslo received my stuff today, got 4 supreme stickers as well
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x