Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 8, 2008 @ 05:57 PM
misterpoop

^^^ black on black on black on black....
September 8, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
niq

whats up everyone posting what they bought..

im gonna do my best impersonation of a supreme employee

" WE DONT CARE "

BLACK-SCALE.COM

September 8, 2008 @ 06:11 PM
mrh

all its gonna do is probably have other people PMing them asking if they would sell what they bought
September 8, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
Kingkoor

anybody know when the next NY restock is? do they still have the backpacks there? and are they gonna release anymore box logo hoodies?

According to the employees there will be no box pullover restocks, but the truth is and is always with Supreme, they pretty much always have stock of the seasons items. I'm pretty confident they have everything down there sitll, including all the tees ect. If you go into the shop and dont look or act like a fucking idiot(not directed at poster)you can usually get most if not all of what you are looking for. This is again in my experience. Shit may be different with this drop because it did seem over hyped and shit, being why I haven't fucked with the physical shop since the drop. And I would say you could walk in and cop a backpack all season, but again I haven't been in the shop for a few weeks so I'm sure some1 else has a definite answer..
September 8, 2008 @ 06:19 PM
khez

question for the skaters...
how are the supreme decks? do they have good pop and last long? i'm gonna need a new deck soon and the supreme deck is tempting me. right now i'm riding DGK and i do nothing but street skate.

http://superlosersco.com

September 8, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
BillionaireBoy

Did Supreme seriously start out as a simple local skate shop that just happened to sell high end clothing? Do they sponsor local skaters or anyone like other shops do? I still don't understand how a skate shop could become what it is. People aren't beasting over Active shirts heh.
September 8, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
niq

they have a skate team, called the Supreme Team

BLACK-SCALE.COM

September 8, 2008 @ 06:42 PM
airflight23

Supreme uses chapman blanks.

Chapman produces boards for Zoo York, SHUT and 5Boro.
Straight outta New York.
September 8, 2008 @ 06:55 PM
khez

i have one supreme deck, not gonna lie its on my wall, collectors shit...i have a few classic peices on my wall BUT from what i feel on the board, its standard canadien maple like most boards to date are. I usually ride DGK myself or Plan B and the board feels very similar. Good luck homie.

thanks dood.

Supreme uses chapman blanks.

Chapman produces boards for Zoo York, SHUT and 5Boro.
Straight outta New York.

alright sick. i was thinking about either a zoo, supreme, or another DGK.

http://superlosersco.com

September 8, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
bustinfabulous

anybody know when the next NY restock is? do they still have the backpacks there? and are they gonna release anymore box logo hoodies?

I was there yesterday. If I remember correctly, all their bags were out on display. I assume that means they are in stock. Not sure about the restocks.
September 8, 2008 @ 07:26 PM
K BOOG

Did Supreme seriously start out as a simple local skate shop that just happened to sell high end clothing? Do they sponsor local skaters or anyone like other shops do? I still don't understand how a skate shop could become what it is. People aren't beasting over Active shirts heh.

because they started their own clothing line which incoporated a lot of sports/hiphop/urban culture refrences which other brands like active or any other skateboard company did. like their shirts wern't just SUPREME SKATING they had tons of really cool refrences to late 80s and early 90s pop culture/art/fashion which a lot of people liked.
September 8, 2008 @ 08:18 PM
redshoepaul

supreme is not punk rock nor hip hop pal. its a clothing store that makes limited quality shit. if it were cheaper the products would fall apart and not last.

The T-shirts are pretty awful quality. The shirts should legit be about $20.00, and still they'd be making bank.
September 8, 2008 @ 08:33 PM
125&Broadway

^i got my email literally seconds after i made my purchase.

still no e-mail idk i checked my bank statement and the money is still pending, could that possibly maybe be the reason?
September 8, 2008 @ 08:42 PM
WadeFromPhilly

BRoadway, when did you complete your order and what did you order?
September 8, 2008 @ 09:18 PM
mixtape_03

has anyone who ordered STILL NOT received a confirmation email to their email address??
September 8, 2008 @ 09:23 PM
dblockdosmil

question for the skaters...
how are the supreme decks? do they have good pop and last long? i'm gonna need a new deck soon and the supreme deck is tempting me. right now i'm riding DGK and i do nothing but street skate.

they suck
lol dgk
September 8, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
line-one

got my email right away. The one day i had to be in class for critique they decide to release everything. I had to do it on my phone and ended up loosing half the stuff like the box hoodie cause it took so long to check out
September 8, 2008 @ 09:26 PM
new.user

i was brought to the page that says congrats your order has been placed it will be shipped out blah blah blah but i have yet to get a confirmation email
September 8, 2008 @ 09:27 PM
Robot Wolf

has anyone who ordered STILL NOT received a confirmation email to their email address??

Yeah
September 8, 2008 @ 09:36 PM
mixtape_03

i was brought to the page that says congrats your order has been placed it will be shipped out blah blah blah but i have yet to get a confirmation email

oh all right thanks. yeah same here man. still haven't gotten it,, because on a prev. post someone put up FAQ's and it says it should be there within an hr. . so i guess i'm not the only one then.
September 8, 2008 @ 09:57 PM
emfa123

damn...everything sold out online quick. only got the hat that i wanted. oh well, saved some money :D
September 8, 2008 @ 09:59 PM
new.user

well as long as it said "your order has been processed and will be shipped out within 3-5 days" the order has been placed

confirmation email takes a while

last time, it took me a couple days

dont worry though, if you got to the last page, you will get your items
September 8, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
MikhaelQ

Are they releasing the dobby zip hoodie? I dont see them on the online store.
September 8, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
PeteZta

who wants to trade their white box pullover for a grey box pullover, both in medium?
September 8, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
mixtape_03

^^^ k thanks boss,, i feel btr now
September 8, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
jeeyouknit

why does this thread always go to shit with the online drops.... every single time kids ask the same exact questions... every single time everyone is so eager to share their "online experiences". seriously, who the fuck cares.

edit: its also a very good way to show everyone that you're a total noob
September 8, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

I got a red box fitted and a smash tee... The crashing was rediculous though

I'm a hit Supreme LA later this month and try and cop some more shit

www.NickyDsss.com

September 8, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
ReZ

why does this thread always go to shit with the online drops.... every single time kids ask the same exact questions... every single time everyone is so eager to share their "online experiences". seriously, who the fuck cares.

edit: its also a very good way to show everyone that you're a total noob

Oh yeah trading medium blue box pullover for black, grey.
September 8, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
mrh

^^^quit posting that i've been seeing that alot lately
September 8, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
Killypants

Does anyone know whether or not they'll combine shipping if you made two seperate orders and email them?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.