Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 7, 2007 @ 05:25 PM
the team sins

This is basically a vent and also a review of the customer service of the Mishka brand.

About 4 months ago Mishka was doing grab bags(send in money and you get surprise items). I purchased a $100 dollar grab bag. On the website it specified that the $100 one came with at least 5 t-shirts and 2 other items(hoodie, hat, etc...) The shipping on the items was actually pretty fast and i got the items within a week of ordering them. The problem came when I opened my box and found out it was missing a couple items. It was missing a t-shirt and a second hoody, hat, or other item. To try to fix the problem I emailed Mishka and got a response from Ron saying he would send the items out. Unfortunately someone made another mistake at mishka and sent me duplicate "Bud Burglar" tee. At this point I became upset because first of all they had already sent me this tee. What was I going to do with a second ugly tee? I was also very upset because the tee wasnt even my size. I emailed Ron again. This time he said I was being difficult and also asked me how he was supposed to know i was telling the truth. He had a good point but luckily i took pictures of my items and also took a picture of the duplicate shirts. I have yet to get any of my missing items.

Has anyone else had any problems with the brand Mishka???
December 7, 2007 @ 05:30 PM
p2theda

it was only 1 shirt in the package? or it was other items PLUS a duplicate shirt?

u cant blame up for sending u a duplicate cuz they sent out alot of shit and cant remember what they sent everyone..

but if u were missing more than 1 item and they only sent u one...its messed up
December 7, 2007 @ 05:36 PM
the team sins

yeah i was missing 2 items. they sent me 1 replacement and it happened to be a wrong size AND a duplicate
December 7, 2007 @ 05:42 PM
Hyperbeast

bad to hear that, but yea somtimes there customers service sucks and are lazy, i orderd a flannel before and a week later still nothing then i emailed em then he said he gonna send it out tomorrow, wich he did tho.
December 7, 2007 @ 05:42 PM
skivic35

its a grab bag, stop complaining. and how are they supposed to know that u werent cheating them or even know what they sent you?
December 7, 2007 @ 05:45 PM
gregmishka

Ron is super lazy. He is an old hardcore kid and jaded as hell. He actually used to play in this crappy screamo band called DEVOLA. Jason from flying coffin liked them, but again he makes shirts with upside down crosses so what does he know!

I just punched ron in the face actually cause of this, check the bloglin for pics!

Email me your addy, and we will make all your grab bag dreams come true!

[email]info@mishkanyc.com[/email]
December 7, 2007 @ 06:25 PM
the team sins

its a grab bag, stop complaining. and how are they supposed to know that u werent cheating them or even know what they sent you?

yeah its a grab bag dude. that only means that i dont get to choose my items. it doesnt mean they can short people items. it doesnt mean they can send you the wrong size either.

how are they supposed to know what they sent me? i dont know. BUT where i work we keep track of inventory. and we have things called receipts that tell people what they bought, on what day they bought it, how they paid, etc...

thanks for helping!
December 7, 2007 @ 06:25 PM
h.lurker

Ron is super lazy. He is an old hardcore kid and jaded as hell. He actually used to play in this crappy screamo band called DEVOLA. Jason from flying coffin liked them, but again he makes shirts with upside down crosses so what does he know!

I just punched ron in the face actually cause of this, check the bloglin for pics!

An exxxcellent post.
December 7, 2007 @ 06:42 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

haha there actually is a picture of some dude that got smashed on in their blog. I don't know who Ron is but i'm assuming its him.

Nice.
December 7, 2007 @ 07:01 PM
Hyperbeast

December 8, 2007 @ 06:03 PM
DeNfAcTa

haha gregs a cool dude cool
December 9, 2007 @ 01:58 PM
pomp3o

should put that on their dumb t's
December 9, 2007 @ 11:46 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

Stupid hardcore kids........

stupid straight edge pussies.
December 9, 2007 @ 11:51 PM
AfrocentricPatrick

Hahahahaha

I know!

p.s you dont have to quote me when im right above you.....

I needed you to know I was talking to you. Sometimes people are a little too simple.
December 10, 2007 @ 12:03 AM
AfrocentricPatrick

i don't know, i don't fuck with that gay shit.
December 10, 2007 @ 10:44 AM

Inactive

devola was a sick hardcore band...later became i robot. and not willie smith i robot but hardcore band i robot. precursor to all the scream emo shit thats out now with driving guitars.
December 15, 2007 @ 03:13 AM

Inactive

dug out my old i robot cd...so dope let me knwo if you want me to send it to you

Please login first to reply.