Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 4, 2007 @ 01:35 AM
hiphopspaz

What do Y'all think of the 2008 Scion XB.....Keepitclassic.com Edition

December 4, 2007 @ 01:39 AM
bathing hustla

shit is whack and so is that crewneck that was posted.. just my opinion
December 4, 2007 @ 01:43 AM
hiphopspaz

shit is whack and so is that crewneck that was posted.. just my opinion

Oh, I knew before I posted the crew neck that it would get allot of negative feedback, but I posted it because when I posted that same design in t-shirt...like the one below. Allot of people ordered it from the hypebeast post. So I posted it for the select few who are like myself that would wear it.

December 4, 2007 @ 01:44 AM
SiLK83out

looks like you are doing big things.... keep doing what you do...
December 4, 2007 @ 01:56 AM
Wu Dynasty

Ugly car, ugly paintjob. Sorry man. Just calling it like i see it.
December 4, 2007 @ 02:05 AM
hiphopspaz

Ugly car, ugly paintjob. Sorry man. Just calling it like i see it.

You have the right to your opinion. I actually really like the car.....oh, just one thing though....its not a paint job....It's a wrap
December 4, 2007 @ 02:13 AM
G60

not really something to brag about... "it's not painted, it's just stickers"
December 4, 2007 @ 02:15 AM
hiphopspaz

not really something to brag about... "it's not painted, it's just stickers"

That wasnt a brag....but I would never paint ads on a car. When you feel like changing it up, you can just take the wrap off and not have to get a paint job.
December 4, 2007 @ 05:13 AM
Potsnu

Get the fuck outta here. What's Sick!!!! about a $150 vinyl job?

So basically you turned your daily driver/company car into a walking billboard. Mad props man.

Yes I'm hatin' because I've never seen anyone brag about such meaningless feats. Reminds me of a 5 year old who never got hugged as a child desperately callin' for attention.
December 4, 2007 @ 05:28 AM
DeNfAcTa

to each his own and to own his each. do your thing - just please stop spamming the forums. if it hasn't become obvious yet what you sell on your site has nothing to do with the HB community.
December 4, 2007 @ 11:53 AM
hiphopspaz

to each his own and to own his each. do your thing - just please stop spamming the forums. if it hasn't become obvious yet what you sell on your site has nothing to do with the HB community.

Thats not completely true, there are brands we have that are shown on Hypebeast often
December 4, 2007 @ 11:59 AM
hiphopspaz

Actually as I think about it, this really was a lame thread for me to put on here.....So I am sorry about that
December 4, 2007 @ 02:34 PM
DenimFreek

Damn thats some pastel shiznit.....no me likey.....where's the color, wrap or no wrap? Reminds me of a ghetto easter bunny for some reason....
December 4, 2007 @ 02:51 PM
tommyroks

Great idea to promote your company. Since you are driving it, and it can be a tax write off. Best of both worlds. I would get some rims to make the car a bit flashy. So ppls would wana check out the site.
December 4, 2007 @ 02:56 PM
hiphopspaz

The last time I had some nice rims, they did not last. More cars are stolen for rims in Miami, than any other state (well, maybe not Jersey..lol) I really dont wanna have to deal with that again, so i stay away from rims.
December 4, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
shotgunn1n

It's good advertising, but everyone seems to hate on your site
December 4, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
nick

The last time I had some nice rims, they did not last. More cars are stolen for rims in Miami, than any other state (well, maybe not Jersey..lol) I really dont wanna have to deal with that again, so i stay away from rims.

I agree with the other guy. You should just stop spamming these forums with your website...no one likes the stuff you sell.

I'm not trying to be harsh but it gets really old.
December 4, 2007 @ 03:14 PM
hiphopspaz

It's good advertising, but everyone seems to hate on your site

I don't take is personally. Not on hypebeast....there is just as much negative talk about posts as there is positive . But I post on here because for all the hate talk, when it comes down to it, people still go to Keepitclassic and order stuff, and the click trails come from hypebeast. Like, many people on here will diss the I Grew Up On Hip-Hop shirts, but they will still go to our site and order a Dissizit or Scifen shirt.

By the way....The shirt below, says it all

and it also can be found on our site...lol
December 4, 2007 @ 04:32 PM
StreetwearNYC

charlie brown is goin to sue yo ass
if he sees this
December 4, 2007 @ 07:17 PM
morcel87

Wow. PlEase stop advertising on hypebeast. and sell to people who care. and by the way if you like lrg come round to my website, www.bullshit.com
December 4, 2007 @ 08:47 PM
Guardianz

Damn, you all are haters. I don't think it looks bad. Good Advertising!
December 4, 2007 @ 09:09 PM
Lostsoul125

Get the fuck outta here. What's Sick!!!! about a $150 vinyl job?

So basically you turned your daily driver/company car into a walking billboard. Mad props man.

Yes I'm hatin' because I've never seen anyone brag about such meaningless feats. Reminds me of a 5 year old who never got hugged as a child desperately callin' for attention.

I think its kinda corny the way he posts on here but I think like he said there are silent lurkers that probably see a few things he posts as something they want. Like he said his trackings dont lie.

But as corny as the posts promoting are its about the same as some of the bullshit I see posted on the hundreds of blog sites hypebeast included.

But in this dudes case he just tries a bit too hard. But im sure he will eventually get it and change his tune sooner or later. But I guess til then we'll have to stomach the posts haha.
December 4, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
hiphopspaz

Damn, you all are haters. I don't think it looks bad. Good Advertising!

How come the one person who supports me on this thread has to have a Cash Money Millionaires logo under their name? Man, does that really suck.
December 5, 2007 @ 02:09 AM
Torresa

Is this spam? If not, I don't get it confused
December 5, 2007 @ 02:54 PM
49cc

sick?

you're god damn right. i think i threw up a little bit.
December 5, 2007 @ 03:30 PM
Guardianz

How come the one person who supports me on this thread has to have a Cash Money Millionaires logo under their name? Man, does that really suck.

Haha, I try to be nice, but yet you still have to diss....

Don't fuck with Cash Money though...

Your shit's whack.
December 5, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
bathing hustla

the wrap itself is not that great but i'll give you props for trying to get your hustle on. good luck with your company and I wish you success!
December 5, 2007 @ 03:57 PM
Guardianz

Oh yeah just to let you know also your site sucks massive dick so you really need to stop trying. You didn't grow up on hip-hop either evidently cause you make some wack ass shit.

Nice parking job BTW douchebag!
December 5, 2007 @ 08:20 PM
hiphopspaz

Oh yeah just to let you know also your site sucks massive dick so you really need to stop trying. You didn't grow up on hip-hop either evidently cause you make some wack ass shit.

Nice parking job BTW douchebag!

I knew before I posted the IGUOHH Sweatshirt in here, that is was gonna get dissed big time. But it doesnt seem to stop people from checking it out on hypebeast and going to the site and buying it. Website tracking is a beautiful thing. And I am actually wearing mine right now.
December 5, 2007 @ 08:33 PM
Guardianz

I hope you don't wear that in public. That's embarassing!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.