Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 1, 2007 @ 06:20 AM
thesupreme

aNY is dying a fast death....SMH
November 23, 2007 @ 04:10 PM
grafxhype

A Ron just got screwed out of the company. Now some investor who had nothing to dow with coming up with Anything besides original investment money has complete control over it. Eff that. A Ron just went to court with it.

I remember when the first t-shirts were made in the basement apartment of a Pratt Student on in Brooklyn, who was also doing silk screening for Shepard Fairey. It was a good concept... but shoulda kept it more on the limited edition aspect. I also believe the investor was James Jebbia the owner of Supreme who gave A-RON the "Supreme Black Card". A-RON has alot of history no doubt, but I haven't really been following aNEWYORKTHING since the store opened.
November 24, 2007 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

appearently not
November 25, 2007 @ 10:41 PM
fk.u.pay.me.

weak stuff. i saw an ad that looked like a phuckin corporate cliche idea of an "urban house party" shot in a mag. whole things just dying.
November 26, 2007 @ 04:00 AM
xxxx

lol i like how people dislike clothing on karmaloop purely based on the fact that they're on karmaloop. If whatever Im wearing appear on karmaloop I should burn them!
November 26, 2007 @ 05:56 AM

Inactive

lol i like how people dislike clothing on karmaloop purely based on the fact that they're on karmaloop. If whatever Im wearing appear on karmaloop I should burn them!

Yes you should.
November 26, 2007 @ 10:50 AM
1ahB

Yes you should.

x2
November 26, 2007 @ 12:16 PM
lewe

I bought this just a week ago and it arrived last Saturday, while I do like how it looks, I have to say that I am utterly disappointed in the quality. I only owned a shirt of aNYthing before which I picked up in Boston - and which is perfectly fine. But that hoodie - unbelievable, I'd never have expected such weak quality. I wonder how it's possible to deliver something like this in times like this...

Please login first to reply.