SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 20, 2006 @ 12:34 PM

Inactive

some kids have been asking me for updates on what we have in the shop right now. heres a rundown

just recieved a small amount of stussy summer tees (more coming)
a couple styles from playing for keeps (the gun tee and the cris1 tee)
new king stampede, mighty healthy, rebel 8 (reorder coming too) mishka is getting real low, foreign fam, seventh letters new spring line (soo fresh) new upper playground (they have some shit to compete with the new streetwear shit...some dope stuff), still have some tank theory left and more is coming, still have some hundreds spring tees, still have some searching 06 10 deep tees, more shirts coming (knuckle allover, chain bandana, hat, some other shirts...and a couple more chain hoodies....NO we wont ship the hoodies, sorry. locals only). some plain gravy left (pharell, axl), freshjive denim and shirts. Reason NYC is showing up any day now (dipset in white, can i kick it, etc). We still have alot of clearance stuff too.

Girls shiz..

gentle fawn, new stussy, new upper playground, new demon slayer, some nikita is on its way, hellz bellz is on its way for summer...and we're gonna get back to mama soon and order some, we just lag. haha

ALSO, we are updating our website to include an online storefront that will also include custom shoe ordering and artwork, toys, prints and eventually shoes.....just be patient with us haha.

for now tho: www.myspace.com/versusstore

Graham
May 20, 2006 @ 01:00 PM

Inactive

Good stuff.

Thanks for the update.
May 20, 2006 @ 02:38 PM
AfrocentricAsian

do you really have the chain hoodies. if so how much???
May 20, 2006 @ 04:02 PM

Inactive

^^ did you just call?

they arent in yet. sometime next week. but its going to be instore sales only.
May 20, 2006 @ 04:21 PM
AfrocentricAsian

^^ did you just call?

they arent in yet. sometime next week. but its going to be instore sales only.

yeah, howd you know. sorry for hypebeastin but i slept on this hoody and the paisley too, which i regret. actually i just had no money at the time. But hopefully i can get my hands on em this week.

shit too bad its hot as hell in murrieta/temecula
May 20, 2006 @ 04:56 PM

Inactive

u guys got any rogue status gear, ive been looking for them
May 20, 2006 @ 07:25 PM

Inactive

nah, but hit up jay at 5&adime, i know he had some of the orange and blue hoodies.

yeah, howd you know

just a good guess.
May 20, 2006 @ 07:31 PM

Inactive

thanks nice stuff
May 20, 2006 @ 09:21 PM

Inactive

this is a good thread.
May 20, 2006 @ 09:40 PM
thelion1856

yo what are your store hours and where in temec is your store?

directions from 15 south?
May 20, 2006 @ 11:05 PM
Melodramua

The homies over at versus are great if u havent been in there b4 ya gotta check it out very nice shop
May 21, 2006 @ 03:40 AM
Big Spartacus

So do you currently take phone orders for other items (not the hoodies confused
May 21, 2006 @ 11:17 AM

Inactive

we're usually open from 11-8 on weekdays, 11-7 on sat, and 11-6 on sunday. however we might lengthen our weekday and sat. hours soon cuz its summertime.

we can phone order right now, yeah. we dont use paypal tho. well id rather NOT use paypal. that shit is stupid. too easy for people to get ripped off.

im assuming youre coming from SD so just head up the 15, once youre in temecula exit winchester (its two exits past pechanga), turn left. youre going to go through an intersection (jefferson st), just keep heading on winchester, half a block down on the left is the shop. we're in a two story building next to farmer boys restaurant.
May 21, 2006 @ 05:47 PM

Inactive

ever take flicks of the demonslayer shirt?
May 21, 2006 @ 05:51 PM

Inactive

i have pics of prototypes but they arent at the quality level the finished quality is so im not posting them. the finished ones should be done this week. we got majorly delayed because we didnt anticipate some quality problems with printing the girls inthe corner cuz they are so detailed.
May 21, 2006 @ 05:53 PM

Inactive

btw, hows shit going up at globe? tell hugo graham says whats up.
May 21, 2006 @ 05:54 PM

Inactive

shits good, sales on right now, im taking a break hahaha. cool, i was dying to see how the T came out, make sure to lemme at one!
-benjie
May 21, 2006 @ 06:50 PM
Melodramua

Yo benjie its charlie I talked to ya at the globe today, wuts good... how did the sale turn out?

Please login first to reply.