SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
December 17, 2007 @ 12:53 PM
aznboi986

i love the black and white (wearing the black qing marauder right now)

just wanted to see what yall had coming for next season because im a little impatient
December 17, 2007 @ 01:13 PM
aznboi986

you know what would be cool, if yall added an archives section to the website to show each collection from season to season to show the growth and transformation of the brand. just thought that would go nicely since you guys are going through a maturation process that really shows in the new designs.
December 17, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
aznboi986

got my order

the crack hoody is nice. fits perfectly.

the polka dot shirt fits a bit off. its longer and wider than i expected. it doesnt have the triumvir label on the front pocket either. guess ill take it to a tailor, but thats ok. it does look quite nice.

the lion parka is still my favorite piece...ever
December 17, 2007 @ 04:59 PM
Hyperbeast

karmaloop got some new tees up.
and why is that parka jacket still not sold out at karmaloop lol u guys are sleeping!
get it now from them with those 20% off repcodes to get em cheaper!
20% off repcode: XI13454

The Lion Zip Parka (Black)
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=23309&VendorCode=TRM

The Lion Zip Parka (Red)
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=23313&VendorCode=TRM

The Oh Shit! Tee
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=25268&VendorCode=TRM

The Mr. Hater Tee
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=25267&VendorCode=TRM

The Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Tee
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=25269&VendorCode=TRM

The Pin Up Tee
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=25270&VendorCode=TRM

The Crack Zip Hoodie
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=25271&VendorCode=TRM

The Polka Dot Button Up
www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=25272&VendorCode=TRM

20% off repcode: XI13454
www.karmaloop.com/vendor.asp?VendorCode=TRM&bysex=1
December 17, 2007 @ 06:57 PM
munition

check your mail peeoplessss
December 17, 2007 @ 08:36 PM
stfn

So whens triumvir gonna drop black/gold - red/gold marauder tees?cool

I think I saw it from your unreleased samples but you know... chinese new years comin' up and us chinese folk love gold.
December 17, 2007 @ 09:33 PM
HB ruin mylife

how can you say theres lack of colors,,,,look at that above post,,,theres maaad colors in there.
December 17, 2007 @ 09:33 PM
ptoing

check your mail peeoplessss

Don't check your mail ppl.cool
December 18, 2007 @ 03:47 PM
x-clus1v

do triumvir mark as a gift if i ask in the comments box? Just wandering because think they use the same shipping service as Karmaloop for Uk shipping and you get 20% off with Karmaloop but will probably get customs charge?!
December 18, 2007 @ 04:28 PM
SprNtrl

do triumvir mark as a gift if i ask in the comments box? Just wandering because think they use the same shipping service as Karmaloop for Uk shipping and you get 20% off with Karmaloop but will probably get customs charge?!
I ask them to mark as gift with all my orders and they do smile
December 18, 2007 @ 04:42 PM
x-clus1v

ok thats kl and do you usally get any custom charges? I'm jus wandering cuz it's a lot cheaper to buy off karmaloop unless i get hit by customs but i heard people always get hit by customs with karmaloop?!
December 18, 2007 @ 06:10 PM
dalek

Is there anything else I can do besides joining the mailing list to get in on the exclusive stuff? 'Cause I rarely ever check my e-mail.
December 18, 2007 @ 06:32 PM
lewe

ok thats kl and do you usally get any custom charges? I'm jus wandering cuz it's a lot cheaper to buy off karmaloop unless i get hit by customs but i heard people always get hit by customs with karmaloop?!

When I ordered the Black Friday package I wasn't hit by any customs charges. On the other hand, when I order at Karmaloop I always get hit by them. So stick with the Triumvir webstore...

pl tell me your gonna re-stock....most of the stuff is sold out =/

I just realized that too, two of the shirts I wanted to grab are already dead and gone.... restock?
December 19, 2007 @ 12:05 AM
tomoffin

waiting for the 26th..cool
December 19, 2007 @ 06:11 AM
shotgunn1n

whats on the 26th?
December 19, 2007 @ 11:14 AM
aznboi986

whats on the 26th?

if you were a real triumvir supporter, youd know

shhh...nobody tell him
December 19, 2007 @ 11:29 AM
triumvir-R

Sorry everyone, what you see is what you get. We aren't hiding any stock, want to get things cleared out for next year. We've actually sat down and planned out a lot of stuff. Trying to be more organized so things get done right. The support on here has been dope, guess we should have stepped up to the plate a bit earlier huh...haha. Just wanted to let everyone know we've really appreciated the support this year. It's been trials and tribulations but we've got a good handle on things and hope to keep the heat coming through 2008. Have a happy holidays and whether you celebrate or not, take the time out and go spend it with friends & fam. Be easy ppls cool
December 19, 2007 @ 11:30 AM
triumvir-R

PS We just sent out another email that has a correction for the 1st email.
December 19, 2007 @ 10:30 PM
aznboi986

anyone here get the raw denim?
December 20, 2007 @ 02:48 AM
profecy

Ya I got a pair of the raw denim the fit is awwwwesoome i highly recommend it cool
December 20, 2007 @ 10:06 AM
shotgunn1n

if you were a real triumvir supporter, youd know

shhh...nobody tell him

my bad, sorry i don't check this forum or triumvir's site like 20 times a day
relax dude, its just clothes
December 21, 2007 @ 04:19 AM
lewe

Is it just me, or do these look awfully similar?

Of course triumvir's isn't a New Era, nevertheless... weird coincidence.
December 21, 2007 @ 05:20 AM
kaita

uhh its just you, the middle part of the badge thing is more spiked up on the triumvir version!

pretty similar, but i guess sometimes the designers get the same idea =)
December 21, 2007 @ 06:36 AM
MisfitProdigy

yeah i'm pretty sure both designers made that idea from the oakland raiders, so they can't really be different if they used the same inspiration
December 21, 2007 @ 11:34 AM
MOONWALKER

gawd you guys are so fuckin analytical for the sake of conversation....its a fuckin flip of the raider logo...get over it kids.

i personally like both anyways...
December 21, 2007 @ 11:56 AM
modernART

gawd you guys are so fuckin analytical for the sake of conversation....its a fuckin flip of the raider logo...get over it kids.

i personally like both anyways...

co-sign. it's a flip, what do you guys expect? quit reaching.
December 21, 2007 @ 05:12 PM
triumvir3rex

yep just another fucking flip of the age long use of the Raiders logo...ok people take it whatever way you want but let me explain why a lot of designers flip the same shit...and more kudos to those who don't give a fuck about this crap at all and just do what you do and fuck the rest of the world...Designers come up with similar shit all the time taken from pop culture and historic references. The Raiders logo is more of a pop culture icon made famous by the west coast gangster rap scene in the early 90's. What I'm saying is this, almost all the industry peeps we see right now churnning out designs and showcasing it on HB, HS, etc., are roughly around the same age so we use a lot of the same pop culture influences and references from the 70's, 80's, 90's, historic/current events, and we do our own parodies with it. For instance, when I was growing up I use to love the Raiders logo (when the Raiders was still in LA) and always thought to myself that it'll be pretty cool one day to do my own version...will, guess what? it turned out that i landed in this blood sucking industry (by accident) and here is my chance to actually design, produce, and try and sell my version to the world...along with 100 other designers who was spoonfed on the same pop culutre cereal and is thinking the same exact thing as I am. Eazy-E made the Raiders cap famous in the 90's while Dr. Dre and The Funky Bunch made the White Sox hat the same...however I am still trying to figure out a good parody for the White Sox hat...all I can think of is changing the Sox to Sex and it is the lamest fucking idea ever and this is why we don't see a lot of White Sox parodies (correct me if you see a good one)..! On another note keep in mind of the generation and cultural gap with some peeps who missed our saturday moring cartoons while growing up here in the states...my design/business partner grew up in Taiwan and our 6th Man Design guy is almost a decade younger...so I do a lot of explaining on certain designs/concepts. I fucking hate jet-lag...|0
December 21, 2007 @ 05:45 PM
MOONWALKER

PREACH!! cool

its about time someone actually wanted to take time out to explain the reasons in "similar" aesthetics in design and concepts...well put !

and ill state it again, i like both versions
December 21, 2007 @ 07:48 PM
munition

chea
December 21, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
HB ruin mylife

Is it just me, or do these look awfully similar?

Of course triumvir's isn't a New Era, nevertheless... weird coincidence.

if this is a weird coincidence to you,,,,then you havent been around tooo long.... i mean , as in the " world " , not just streetwear.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.