December 20, 2007 @ 01:01 AM
tomoffin

international shipping is fixed! hooooray!!!smile
December 20, 2007 @ 01:43 AM
travis!

haha thanks TOF. we were out at our company dinner so i didnt have time to hop on the boards and let people know. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WORKS!

sorry for the delay.

peace yall
December 20, 2007 @ 03:13 AM
big london

Has anyone from Canada received an order from the Orisue site? How much was shipping/duties etc?
December 20, 2007 @ 11:53 AM

Inactive

It usually costs $12 - $18 dollars for shipping to Canada.
December 21, 2007 @ 02:06 PM
vince24L

Got my 'X Crew' sweater today and as much as I hate to say it. The fit is HORRIBLE compared to past seasons. I always get medium in orisue and for some reason this medium is like a mini skirt on me. it's literally like 4 inches longer than usual orisue hoodies/sweaters. And if i went with a small the sleeves would be quarter length. very nice looking, but if only the fit was better. And Orisue don't accept refunds so im not sure what I can do. sad

Anyone looking for a medium orisue x crew sweater PM me I guess only option.
December 21, 2007 @ 02:19 PM
travis!

real sorry to hear that boss. how tall are you?

our creative director consistently wears a Medium and says it fits perfect. maybe you can roll in the ribbing or something. ?

hit me with an email so we can work something out.

[email]travis@orisue.com[/email]
December 21, 2007 @ 05:05 PM
FFent Freelanc

got my large today in replacement of the XL (tiger zip up) and all i can say is i wish the sleeves were a bit longer but other than that the fit is great
December 21, 2007 @ 05:23 PM
onlyonetime

Got my 'X Crew' sweater today and as much as I hate to say it. The fit is HORRIBLE compared to past seasons. I always get medium in orisue and for some reason this medium is like a mini skirt on me. it's literally like 4 inches longer than usual orisue hoodies/sweaters. And if i went with a small the sleeves would be quarter length. very nice looking, but if only the fit was better. And Orisue don't accept refunds so im not sure what I can do. sad

Anyone looking for a medium orisue x crew sweater PM me I guess only option.

i dunno man...i agree it is longer than past seasons but my medium isn't that long. but yea, how tall are you?
December 22, 2007 @ 06:16 AM
DoubleEntendre

I got my first Orisue pieces tonight, M65 and AOI Classic black denim. Both beautiful pieces. Not sure where the complaints are coming from regarding shorts sleeves. I'm 5'9 1/2", 160lbs. with an almost 6'2" wingspan. I got a large in the M65 and the cut on the sleeves is PERFECT.

I'd definitely size up on the denim tho. I'm a 32 and got a 33. 32 would have been reeeeeaal tight around the waist and I could have even gone with a 34 without it being too baggy.
December 22, 2007 @ 11:06 AM
p2theda

lol funny that everyone is complaining about the sizes..

my sizes were alittle weird do

i got the ralgan knit hoody in a L and it JUST fits me but its tight..(still rockable tho..coulda went for a XL)

and the scholars cardigan in an L and it was a bit baggy in the sleeves and long (still rockable tho..coulda went for a M) (thought it would fit like the Leader cardigan..which was a perfect fit.)

i love this brand but i think yall should get 1 size for everything and try to stick with it..

im warey on buying the X hoody cuz of the size issue that people are talking about on it in this thread.

i hate exchanging for sizes..especially with karamloop.its just a long annoying process but the joints i did buy are still rockable and i have rocked them already and they looked great but i just wish the sizes were consistent.
December 24, 2007 @ 03:53 PM

Inactive

Sorry about the sizing problem. We are trying our best efforts to universalize all the fits so that our size is the same all around. I could say the Holiday fitting will be used throughout the many years to come with slight modifications.

Again with a lot of brands, sizing may vary.
December 24, 2007 @ 07:50 PM
Legionnaire

Are there any "cheaper" tiger hoodies in small floating around the internet?
December 24, 2007 @ 09:38 PM
Legionnaire

Ahh the only Tiger Hoodie in black they have on KLoop is XXL, dangg.
December 25, 2007 @ 09:34 PM
King Au

just got the X half zip hood in, the body's pretty long. and the sleeves are still kinda short in comparison, but it's still dope.
December 25, 2007 @ 09:42 PM
takrocks

Ahh the only Tiger Hoodie in black they have on KLoop is XXL, dangg.

it looks like 80spurple.com has all sizes in the black tiger hoodie. coupon code "newbee" will give new accounts 15% off.
December 27, 2007 @ 12:34 AM
p2theda

anyone see khaled rockin the mike tyson shirt on mtv cribs?
December 27, 2007 @ 01:00 AM

Inactive

I think he wears like XXXL or something
December 28, 2007 @ 09:08 PM
vince24L

Anyone who wants an 'X crew' sweater in a MED.
PM ME. As said in previous post its too big for me. trying to get as close to retail as can since brand new. Save few bucks n buy from me. Paypal or MO.
dope sweater just not my size unfortunetly.
December 29, 2007 @ 02:23 AM
travis!

thats it for holiday.

but spring 1 is right around the corner. very very dope line.

steppin it up a lot in cut n sew pieces.
December 29, 2007 @ 05:00 AM
tomoffin

cant wait for spring line. would've bought a lot more but I'm too low on cash because of all the christmas sales.smile
December 29, 2007 @ 09:20 PM
King Au

so i got the x half zip hoodie, fits kinda long, and then i get the ballistic raglan hoodie, and it fits short haha, i got a size large in both, the hoodies are sweet, but you guys gotta get consistant with your sizing
December 31, 2007 @ 02:11 AM
rice-daddy

Really interested in some denim, but I have a few questions since I never owned a pair of raw jeans.

How should I handle them? Should I soak them before wearing them? If so, what size should I get (I wear 30). And as I wear them they will stretch right? I'm going for a loose fit, but not falling off.

I just don't want to be stuck with a pair of pants that don't fit and I hear so many different things when it comes to raw denim.
December 31, 2007 @ 02:19 AM
travis!

if your looking for a looser fit .. go with 31's or 32's you dont need to soak before wearing them. im not much of a denim head but maybe you can get some help in the Denim thread. on like a FAQ or something.

ill let michael (creative director) know aobut this and he will be able to assist you more!
December 31, 2007 @ 02:42 AM
hotsriracha

Please make that Teal Cardigan in black or charcoal grey next season.
December 31, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

if your looking for a looser fit .. go with 31's or 32's you dont need to soak before wearing them. im not much of a denim head but maybe you can get some help in the Denim thread. on like a FAQ or something.

ill let michael (creative director) know aobut this and he will be able to assist you more![/QUOTE

when is the spring line dropping travis?
December 31, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
xxxchrisngoxxx

ill let michael (creative director) know aobut this and he will be able to assist you more!

when is the spring line dropping?
January 2, 2008 @ 02:24 AM
rice-daddy

Ah k, I think I'll just get some 32's and treat em like my regular jeans. I just don't want to be stuck with a bad fit if it ever shrinks or something.
January 2, 2008 @ 10:28 AM
tomoffin

just got my x half zip hoodie along with a mixtape and stickers.. the sleeves are a bit shorter than usual, but actually it's better that way, at least for me.shipping to Finland took the usual time, a little less than two weeks, so no problems there either. looking forward to ordering some more stuff later! thanks orisue!smile
January 2, 2008 @ 11:41 AM
cr00kit0

About to pick up some denims from themcool
January 2, 2008 @ 03:13 PM
kmj2318

does orisue still use AAA tees?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.