Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 27, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
fujitech

a-rod will break his records, just wait till another company comes out with a similar shirt with a-rod
-1st post-
July 27, 2007 @ 08:48 PM
creep3

Dope layout, solid design. But i am not really one for baseball so i would never rock it.
July 27, 2007 @ 10:50 PM
gbusy17

iz aiigh, but bonds is the biggest bitch ever
July 28, 2007 @ 03:55 AM
WatchYoSelf

barry bonds is the best player of our generation!
July 28, 2007 @ 04:05 AM
RageATM 510

I bet A-rod has been on roids.
July 28, 2007 @ 05:22 AM
elprezzo

I've known plenty of people who got bigger from when they were young kids in their 20s to when they were 42, and I know for a fact none of them were juiced. My friend Gil was skinny as fuck, went to the Marine Corp and came back jacked, is he juiced? I've always wondered, at this point now with Barry still hitting home runs, why isn't he testing positive?

The truth is no one can know what someone is on, because the point of new drugs is that they're new, you won't test positive for 'em. By that thinking there could still be plenty of people in the league on something. We already know theres tons of supplements out there that every few years get banned, but what about numbers from the years they weren't banned? Are we gonna erase all those stats? That's retrospective law. Then there's HGH, we can't test for HGH, you know why? Because HGH is in everyone already, so even if you're taking HGH supplements theres no different from you to another normal person. Its the 21st Century, everyone in sports is doing something for an edge, trying to nail just one guy is idiotic and frankly, smells like racism.

About the Babe, don't forget he had a Yankee Stadium built especially for him, designed for him to as many HRs as possible. He hit most of his HRs toward right field, so they made the right field line the shortest in baseball at that time. Point is everyone who has crazy numbers had an advantage.

Preach!!...Its funny how people think your body cant naturally change over almost 20 years...Bonds is one of the best players in the game period and he deserves way more accolades than he is receiving for breaking the biggest record in sports...

Now the shirt is a def must have...and Im a Dodger Fan...UP always does this type of shit right...
July 28, 2007 @ 12:36 PM
Branden James

Its really quite plain and simple:

Barry bonds is the biggest fucking crybaby bitch in all of sports.

Who cares if he took steroids, dudes just a huge fucking dick. If he was the same body type as he was with the pirates and acted the way he does now, i'd still hate his guts. Fuck him. The only person he cares about is himself. I'm glad he will never win a world series. He doesnt deserve it.

That being said, this t-shirt is a good look. I'd never rock it though just because I dont like bonds.
July 28, 2007 @ 12:37 PM
Branden James

and for those saying your body gets bigger with age, its true. HOWEVER, peoples heads usually dont get as big as bonds has after they've stopped growing in their twenties. Dudes hat size has increased like 3 or 4 times. A sure sign of steroids right there.
July 28, 2007 @ 12:47 PM
DaVinci

so does no one know when this tee comes out?
July 28, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
modernART

First of all, Bonds already had a Hall of Fame career PRIOR to all the homerun hoopla. Does anyone remember that he joined the 500/500 (500 HRs / 500 SBs) club the same year Sosa and Mcgwire set those HR season records. Go on ESPN and all the major sports analysts say the same thing.

Second of all, when you compare Bonds' Pirates picture to his Giants picture, that's 20 years right there, you think about it now. And look at all these other athletes when they first came on the scene. Look at rookie pics from Shaq, MJ, Kobe, etc. etc. all those guys weren't as big as the way they are in present time.
July 28, 2007 @ 01:45 PM
FreshStart

What everybody is forgetting is that even though bonds might be takin roids that is only good for so much power. It dosent give you hand-eye cordination to hit a 90 mph curve, splitter or even fastball, it doesent give you a perfect swinging motion that this generation has ever seen. Roids might play a factor in him hitting so many hr, but also if that is the case why didnt Cansceo hit so many when he was on roids when him and Mcgwire where the smash brothers? Why didn't Mcguire break the homerun record or why isnt he in the top 3. Again it all goes back to techquinces (spelt wrong). Once Bonds retires 10-15 years from now people will say Bonds was the beest that ever played point blank period.

P.S. Dope shirt I will be picking 1 up smile
July 28, 2007 @ 02:11 PM
DaVinci

technique
July 28, 2007 @ 08:14 PM
Crook

LOL its not irrelevant at all but if you're too stupid to understand the correlation it's not my problem.

There's more pitchers on supplements than hitters.

Bonds is a professional athlete blowing up all of a sudden, your friend is a marine blowing up all of a sudden. One is proffessional athlete who makes a living playing a game where things like roids is cheating, your friend is someone that no one cares about whether he is on roids or not. Wheres the correlation? Yea they both blew up but where talking about the integrity of a game and a proffessional not just some random people . Everyone is saying "Bonds has blown up over the years because he is on roids and he is cheating the game." You are saying "My friend blew up is he on roids?" How does that even make a point when we are talking about Bonds and baseball? Take your time and think about it. Youre obiviously not very bright if you think you still have a significant point. Professional athlete > average person. Get it?>sad
July 28, 2007 @ 10:27 PM
None_Flyer

Looks real nice. If I was a Giants fan I'd cop immediately. But since I'm not I have no intentions of buying it.
July 29, 2007 @ 05:24 AM
elprezzo

tight shirt once again...and Barry does come off like an asshole in the media and shit...I think its cause he doesnt take that bullshit from the reporters anymore cause theyve been on barry a LONG time, since b4 the homeruns and riods rumors...

They say Baseball Players have the worst attitudes out of the major sports anyway tho...
July 29, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
kiya

so does no one know when this tee comes out?

It's already out, it was released last week.
Not many shops are getting this tee.
We have them in full size runs at Turf on white or black tees:
http://www.turfsm.com
July 29, 2007 @ 12:35 PM
DaVinci

^whats the white one look like?
July 29, 2007 @ 01:53 PM
elprezzo

It's already out, it was released last week.
Not many shops are getting this tee.
We have them in full size runs at Turf on white or black tees:

...i know this question been asked a grip of times...but ya take phone orders kiya? cause its some other shit in your store I wanna grab...
July 30, 2007 @ 07:03 PM
FearItSelf

i like the shirt idea, but i hate upper playground
July 31, 2007 @ 11:44 AM
kiya

...i know this question been asked a grip of times...but ya take phone orders kiya? cause its some other shit in your store I wanna grab...

Yup, we take phone orders.. and we're getting a full restock of sizes at 2pm today, then it's all done. They're not making any more of the shirt and we probably won't be able to get any more.
Call us if you want one or come in:
July 31, 2007 @ 04:20 PM
ThizzFace

Barry is lame, but the tee concept is cool. I remember he came to my school
a couple years back in his purple Porsche. He was running laps on the football field. He has all these security guards around him, for good reason tho. I am sure he didn't want a bunch of high school kids hittin him up for his autograph.
July 31, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
the capo 2007

hot imo.
August 1, 2007 @ 10:57 AM
kiya

We just got our last shipment of these tees..
If you want a black one, act quick..
August 1, 2007 @ 06:28 PM
skinny boy

fuck bonds... its all the about the babe..legends never die.

I don't see what people can like in Bonds.
1. He don't like fans/don't sign autographs
2. Dont do press questions.
3. Traded in body of a good fielders for a roided out HR machine. So all his stats are false. I hope he rolls his fuckin ankle tonite when he goes downstairs to make a sandwhich. And he can't ever bat again. Just so he don't break the record.(a-rod & pujols gonna break it anyways. a-rod might reach 900) But still.

Ruth would show up drunk, eat a dog dog and smoke a cigar inbetween every inning, sign autographs. And Still crush the ball out of the park every game. The guy hit more homeruns in one season than a complete other team did. he hit 714 HRs in roughly 1500 less AB's than Bonds.

Sorry just had to vent a little bit. Sick of hearing of this mother fucker.
Negra Modelo cool

Once again i come on this site to look around and read about new shit to find some idiot talking about the BABE like he watched him play with his own two eyes...then he beats down the greatest player to play in our era..and in our era i mean people my age around 23yrs old, etc...

1. Why would you give the media what they want and need (press conferences) when all they did to barry his whole carrer was bash him
2. Barry does give autos, we only hear about when he doesnt..would you want to be out at dinner and have kids run up to you asking for shit, or after losing a big game?
3. Barry has taken every test thrown his way for roids and passed, and yes to be 40 yrs old+ and still be an all-star you have to trade in our athletic ability to hit bombs, but hes been hitting bombs his whole carrer
4. Barry is a member of the 500/500 club, then 40/40 club 7 MVP's single season HR holder 8 gold gloves and will be the carrer HR leader.

So everyone please stop with this BABE shit unless you watched both with your own eyes and more then once. Barry is the best i've ever seen.

As for Griffey he could have been, but got hurt way tooooooo much
August 1, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
modernART

Everyone is so fucking quick to talk shit about Bonds but I bet if they had an opportunity to catch homerun # 755 and #756, etc. they would push and shove their own parents and grandparents out of the way so they could catch the ball. >sad
August 2, 2007 @ 11:47 AM
goatfacekillah

August 5, 2007 @ 03:45 PM
kiya

I've been getting nonstop PM's regarding this t-shirt..
We have them at Turf and we also take phone orders.
call us at 650 344-3712
August 6, 2007 @ 12:23 PM
Crook

Everyone is so fucking quick to talk shit about Bonds but I bet if they had an opportunity to catch homerun # 755 and #756, etc. they would push and shove their own parents and grandparents out of the way so they could catch the ball. >sad

Yea i hate bonds but i would grab the ball if i could but not because i am bonds fan but because i want to make money off the ball. Just because almost anyone would grab that ball doesnt make them a bonds fan it just means they trying to get paid. Your point failed.>sad
August 6, 2007 @ 02:04 PM
modernART

Yea i hate bonds but i would grab the ball if i could but not because i am bonds fan but because i want to make money off the ball. Just because almost anyone would grab that ball doesnt make them a bonds fan it just means they trying to get paid. Your point failed.>sad

Yeah, it doesn't make you a Bonds fan, but you're merely adding to the glorification of his accomplishment, or rather, as others would say, "tainted accomplishment."

Also, the Giants didn't build the park to suit Bonds because AT&T park is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, parks to hit homeruns. Whereas, someone like Hank Aaron hit HRs in a park better known as the "Launching Pad."

But to the real point of this t hread - it's a nice shirt, but not really my style.
August 6, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
elprezzo

stop hating on the man and talk about the shirt...jeezus!

Please login first to reply.