August 15, 2007 @ 10:02 PM
UKingdom

i wonder if its' a bad idea to get one at this point; all the good shit's probably gone.
August 15, 2007 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

That pink tee comes out this Fall.
August 15, 2007 @ 10:31 PM
$tevO

what exactly is going on in the nwhobm shirt and what does it stand for? it always looked to me like someone was agressively grabbing someone tits or something.

i guess i`m not the only person that felt that way

now that i think of it its probably something in russian
August 15, 2007 @ 10:44 PM
Zlatkosis

Wow, so no one got any gift certificates yet I presume...
August 15, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
SeanCK

what exactly is going on in the nwhobm shirt and what does it stand for? it always looked to me like someone was agressively grabbing someone tits or something.

im almost sure it stands for

New Wave of British Heavy Metal

and it just embodies that whole movement of bands like... Saxon, Iron Maiden, Angel Witch, Slayer, Metalica and all that stuff...
August 15, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
mump jan

do they even read their email? I emailed them last week friday and have to recieve one back, dealing with whether my item has been shipped or not.

I sent a read receipt to them and i dont think they even read my email. i sent them an email for my waist and hat size. oh well im satisfied with what i got.

Wow. You fuckin' scored. I might have to bite.

I hope my next one will be as good if not better. I got the $200 cool. Someone tell me whats the mystery item. I m just curious.

That pink tee comes out this Fall.

I been looking around forever on the name of that tee, but i couldnt find it.
August 15, 2007 @ 11:15 PM
creep3

do they even read their email? I emailed them last week friday and have to recieve one back, dealing with whether my item has been shipped or not.

Yeah they do, i have been in contact with them for like a week now.
August 15, 2007 @ 11:28 PM
UKingdom

im almost sure it stands for

New Wave of British Heavy Metal

and it just embodies that whole movement of bands like... Saxon, Iron Maiden, Angel Witch, Slayer, Metalica and all that stuff...

that's fine, but what the hell is going on in the picture? looks like someone's getting raped or something
August 15, 2007 @ 11:30 PM
cuddles

yo whoever got the scout shirt hit me up with how much your price package was, and what size you got. I was planning on ordering one off of the mishka site before they converted it over to the grab bag and its the only thing i want
August 16, 2007 @ 01:14 AM
el chu

that's fine, but what the hell is going on in the picture? looks like someone's getting raped or something

it's from this ridiculous dusted christian comic pamphlet. if i recall correctly, that particular image is from the issue where some kid is getting shocked by a defibrillator but it looks like they modified the image with some zombie arms
August 16, 2007 @ 01:48 AM
tomoffin

I think I have to order a new bag once the first one arrives. Some you here been quite lucky with your bags, hope Ill be as well..

btw, does anyone know any place where I could get the "Mishka makes shirts about fucking" in size M?
August 16, 2007 @ 05:14 AM
SOLE

I think I have to order a new bag once the first one arrives. Some you here been quite lucky with your bags, hope Ill be as well..

btw, does anyone know any place where I could get the "Mishka makes shirts about fucking" in size M?

good luck finding one, i had a gray one about a year ago (size medium) and sold it for a fortune.

i have a green one size small i'm trying to sell right now, PM me if anyones interested in buying/trading.
August 16, 2007 @ 10:22 AM
camd3n

$100 grab bag size M, not really into any of this stuff i got, if anyone is interested in trade/sell PM me.
im really looking for staboflague hoodie M or death adder new era 7 1/2
August 16, 2007 @ 10:28 AM
UKingdom

mishka's really hit or miss with these grab bags

keep that theo tee though; the mighty healthy collabo is so dope; but then again i'm the biggest cosby show fan
August 16, 2007 @ 10:53 AM
creep3

Dope shorts.
August 16, 2007 @ 01:04 PM
Dan T.

couldn't be any more stoked. i chose the $75 option.

August 16, 2007 @ 01:35 PM
goatfacekillah

anybody want

Budburgular (white)
Scum White (pink)
Gut Buster (purple)

size XL
August 16, 2007 @ 05:16 PM
goatfacekillah

^^
there's more then one homo tee

here's one that's perfect for you Kick

August 16, 2007 @ 05:20 PM
mump jan

i got a lime he's a whore shirt in large. Will let it go for the right price. wore it only once because its too provocative for the places i go to.

August 16, 2007 @ 05:31 PM
UKingdom

sticks and stones, breaking bones! that's a dope tee.

for those with the "shirts about fucking" how has the reaction been? i think it's a dope tee but i don't think it can really be worn anywhere in public without offending people.
August 16, 2007 @ 05:35 PM
camd3n

never seen that "homo" tee before, pretty funny, where did you pick it up?
August 16, 2007 @ 06:07 PM
swede

$50 Grab bag..

Stoaked on all but the fucking yellow Heman homo T.

Seriously what the hell, how am I suppose to rock gay bondage on my T?

This black long sleeve is fucking sick.. shtty cell phone pic tho

Also got baby blue "The Year Punk Choked"

Crazy commy blue guy in army uniform w/ rifle and knife, black T, pretty fresh
But that black L/s i'm stoaked on
August 16, 2007 @ 06:26 PM
PaulG

the longsleeve is real nice!
I dident even know they had made it, certainly havent seen it anywhere online before. I have the same design on a white tshirt, one of my favourites.

can i ask has anyone who placed an international order received theyre stuff yet?...or even got shipping confirmation? getting a bit impatient waiting for mine and seeing what people have already gotten.
August 16, 2007 @ 08:03 PM
camd3n

im really hoping this new era comes out soon, it's so dope...

August 16, 2007 @ 09:49 PM
xcamx

the longsleeve is real nice!
I dident even know they had made it, certainly havent seen it anywhere online before. I have the same design on a white tshirt, one of my favourites.

can i ask has anyone who placed an international order received theyre stuff yet?...or even got shipping confirmation? getting a bit impatient waiting for mine and seeing what people have already gotten.

yeah i ordered about a week and a half ago, still havent got a shipping confirmation.
August 16, 2007 @ 09:59 PM
Black Forest

Got a Large Dial M hoodie in teal up for trade. Will do it for a T shirt or two depending on which ones ya got, or any of their hoodies other than the black space dots.
August 16, 2007 @ 11:24 PM
inthemiX

Just purch'd the $75-Grab-Bag

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

August 17, 2007 @ 12:08 AM
tomoffin

I placed my order on saturday/sunday so I expect the goods to be here today or by monday. Never received any shipping confimations though on any of my orders from Mishka..
August 17, 2007 @ 07:51 AM
PaulG

whoo! mine just came in the door , im in ireland so i assume anyone else in europe will definetly be geting theirs today or monday...
anyway, heres what i got in a $75 one in small. real pleased with it

am willing to swap one of the nation of mishka shirts since theres two of em, it also has an awesome print on the back of a dude stomping a dragon with lightning come out of his hands(only mishka). if some one wants a pic just ask
August 17, 2007 @ 08:06 AM
PaulG

wow...another person who takes small on hypebeast!...theyre dosent seem to be many.
let me know if theres anything your interested in traded once yours arrives man!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.