[Supreme NY] - 2007 Fall/Winter Discussion Thread

January 07, 2008 @ 14:16:10

Yea ***** look way older and zombied out in person...

nice to see ya back Jon
January 07, 2008 @ 16:17:00

Inactive User

Anyone know where i could find this Supreme hoodie? It came in another colorway blue w/ white stripes which i seen in their previous catalog. I've never had any clothing from Supreme before but would like to know how the sizing fits and how much does a hoodie like that retail for?

the hoody

i has it smokeyface

2008 discussion thread is up!!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE

come speculate with me *****z!!
January 07, 2008 @ 17:16:13
cant wait until they do another online sale! i love those. with i would have copped frogskins last time though smh
January 07, 2008 @ 17:28:19
ya'll are really funny talkin about Moya. and all your assumptions are even funnier. it's 1000% evident none of you skate and jumped on supreme for the hype. wow.
January 07, 2008 @ 17:32:28

Inactive User

ya'll are really funny talkin about Moya. and all your assumptions are even funnier. it's 1000% evident none of you skate and jumped on supreme for the hype. wow.

ITS 1000% EVIDENT YOURE A RETARD...YOU DONT KNOW ME...DONT TELL ME WHAT I DO AND DO NOT DO...I COULD NOT CARE LESS IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE "THINKS I SKATE"...IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO CRY ON ISS WHERE THEY GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE NO ONE HERE CARES WHAT YOU THINK...I PERSONALLY KNOW PEOPLE FROM THIS SITE AND THEY DO SKATE SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND STICK THEM UP YOUR ASS

K THX
January 07, 2008 @ 17:34:22
it's all good in the hood. skaters only look at you as another. blushing
January 07, 2008 @ 17:34:37

Inactive User

you dont know me or anyone from this site...who are you to call out anyone...you dont know what i do...i happen to know plenty of people on hb skate...no one here cares if you "think we skate"...if you dont like it go cry on ISS where they give a fuck cause i can assure you no one here does
January 07, 2008 @ 18:32:33

just like most people dont play basketball or even watched mj played the game but yet have over 60 plus pair of air jordans!!!! lol.... good thing i was on a basketball team, football team, and a wanna be skate team... so i can be able to wear jordans and sb's !!!!! lol
January 07, 2008 @ 18:59:46

I skate so i dont know what u r talking about...
January 07, 2008 @ 20:44:46
matic- Saying Moya looks old as fvck/"zombied out" isn't an assumption, it's a real life observation. Same as saying his job consists of answering a phone and handing out tees. I mean seriously...you think he goes to the back to do some advanced mathematic calculations or something? My dude is 30+, and hands out clothes and attaches tape for a living. Period. That's no judgement...just fact. He's a better skater than I ever was, and has been down with Supreme way longer than me, but that doesn't mean everything else said about him isn't true.
January 07, 2008 @ 23:11:51
^Well said dtrader.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 08, 2008 @ 20:14:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
you dont know me or anyone from this site...who are you to call out anyone...you dont know what i do...i happen to know plenty of people on hb skate...no one here cares if you "think we skate"...if you dont like it go cry on ISS where they give a fuck cause i can assure you no one here does

what school u go to?
January 08, 2008 @ 23:45:53
the hoody

i has it smokeyface

2008 discussion thread is up!!!! HYPE HYPE HYPE

come speculate with me *****z!!

How much did you pay for the hoodie? And how is the fitting on Surpreme hoodies?
January 09, 2008 @ 08:02:02
Can anyone confirm if www.crashstreet.com is legit? I did some searches, some said they were, some said they weren't. Not too much feedback. Thanks!
January 09, 2008 @ 18:03:16
how much did the supreme x neighborhood vans retail for?
January 10, 2008 @ 19:24:54
so theres a sale going on @ the stores right now or what?

did the quilted fitteds drop yet?
January 10, 2008 @ 20:28:43
so theres a sale going on @ the stores right now or what?

did the quilted fitteds drop yet?

yes and been dropped
January 10, 2008 @ 20:38:34
Nothing good is on sale IMO. Except the grey/black striped hoodie but that was only like $15 off I think. No supreme tees/caps on sale. There may have been some vans on sale, but thats not really me so I didnt even check. I'ma go back sunday probably and see if anything else got added on sale.
January 10, 2008 @ 21:39:48
any pilot jackets or (any) sweaters in LA?
if so, how much?
January 10, 2008 @ 22:10:49
Nothing good is on sale IMO. Except the grey/black striped hoodie but that was only like $15 off I think. No supreme tees/caps on sale. There may have been some vans on sale, but thats not really me so I didnt even check. I'ma go back sunday probably and see if anything else got added on sale.

let us know, cause the LA store was the same, no good shit.
January 10, 2008 @ 22:14:37
AYO TRIPLE 6 U GET MY PMZ!?
January 10, 2008 @ 22:52:23
Can I get an LA update what's in store? Anymore black Supreme x Neighborhood New Era?
January 11, 2008 @ 14:52:17

Inactive User

what school u go to?

stony brook

How much did you pay for the hoodie? And how is the fitting on Surpreme hoodies?

148 + tax...they run a little small imo compared to the tees which are generaly oversized

how much did the supreme x neighborhood vans retail for?

$88
January 11, 2008 @ 18:45:58
^ Any vans left at the store?
January 11, 2008 @ 21:30:11
Yes ^ i dont know what sizes but they're on display
January 11, 2008 @ 21:49:54
checked supreme NY today nothing good, only thing new is the apple fitted and some other one. not too impressed.

January 11, 2008 @ 23:07:53
that fitted came out like three weeks ago and they have it in a blue and orange colorway, as well as the tiger paw..
January 12, 2008 @ 11:54:56
Can anyone confirm if www.crashstreet.com is legit? I did some searches, some said they were, some said they weren't. Not too much feedback. Thanks!

They're legit. I ordered from them a couple months ago. They shipped quickly.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x