[Supreme NY] - 2007 Fall/Winter Discussion Thread

Dec 30, 2007 @ 22:44
lol I added extra letters on purpose if thats what your refferinggggg to lol >smh

i was talking about the "day after sale" part. makes it sound like they had a sale.
also larry & clark?
Dec 30, 2007 @ 23:06
i was wearin a flannel i might have been behind you cuz i was wit 2 dudes one who copped a varsity jacket nd other copped the same tees as me i was the kid wit the board.

i think i remember u dude were u riding back and forth between the line and the store?
Dec 30, 2007 @ 23:08
i was talking about the "day after sale" part. makes it sound like they had a sale.
also larry & clark?

meh, dc about spelling anything right and the sale shit meant to be interpreted as like...the day after the nbhd sale...yeh dig

Inactive User

Dec 31, 2007 @ 02:21
anyone know how much last yrs supreme x nbhd jeans retailed for?
Dec 31, 2007 @ 05:10
i guess re-sellers arent getting what they were expecting. on e-bay they end the auctions all the time cuz they dont get high resale bahahaha so i can never snipe at the end lol
anyone got a blue NS logo tee in size large for sale?
Dec 31, 2007 @ 11:53
Actually sellers usually end the auctions early because someone offered them a buy it now handled outside of ebay. Least that's my experience.
Dec 31, 2007 @ 13:13
any word on the varsity jackets in NY? Need a black in M but im not gonna be back until the 8th. and how much are they retailing for
Dec 31, 2007 @ 13:42
I was in the store this morning. Some old asain guy bought like 20 of the NS logo tee's and paid in cash. I wish i would of went with more people we could of jumped him easily
Dec 31, 2007 @ 13:43
With more people...? All you need is 2 people thugga thugga
Dec 31, 2007 @ 14:49
Because jacking an old guy for supreme gear is so cool.
Dec 31, 2007 @ 14:57
wait they still had that shit today?!
Dec 31, 2007 @ 20:06
any word on the varsity jackets in NY? Need a black in M but im not gonna be back until the 8th. and how much are they retailing for

$798
Dec 31, 2007 @ 20:07
THEN U DONT KNOE COOL
Dec 31, 2007 @ 20:50
Dec 31, 2007 @ 21:14
First of all, it's "quilted"....not a "quilt". Second....please leave
Dec 31, 2007 @ 22:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Because jacking an old guy for supreme gear is so cool.

Lmao.
Jan 01, 2008 @ 04:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
I was in the store this morning. Some old asain guy bought like 20 of the NS logo tee's and paid in cash. I wish i would of went with more people we could of jumped him easily

yeah same asian guy that bought 25 pairs of NBHD jeans on friday... i know who u talking about.

Inactive User

Jan 01, 2008 @ 05:17
oh iight i remember you too homie ...I was kinda tight you got to skip us son then came back with your bags like you was tryna rub it in..I wanted to snuff you all outta hate tho...lol on the other hand was waz this the "supreme line meetup"...I was the dude with the white supreme beanie and the purple cabs and the duffle coat

yeah i definitely seen you...i remember the purple cabs and thinking how i still want a pair
Jan 01, 2008 @ 09:23
this is the deal wit the asian dude, he is a reseller on ebay there are about three of em and they preorder whatever supreme lets them and the employees put it aside for them and they pay a little over retail about 10-15$ and thats why a lot of ppl who camp out for supreme clothes/kicks/hats releases don,t all get what they want its the first few who do. don't ask me how i know this. p.s. all the money they pay over retail goes to employees. lol
Jan 01, 2008 @ 10:24
Those jeans are wack
Jan 01, 2008 @ 11:29
this is the deal wit the asian dude, he is a reseller on ebay there are about three of em and they preorder whatever supreme lets them and the employees put it aside for them and they pay a little over retail about 10-15$ and thats why a lot of ppl who camp out for supreme clothes/kicks/hats releases don,t all get what they want its the first few who do. don't ask me how i know this. p.s. all the money they pay over retail goes to employees. lol

i've seen a few of those ebay supreme stores, like that one guy, the greatest of all time or whatever, sounds like one of them.
Jan 01, 2008 @ 12:42
went two days ago and got 2 larry clark tees blue and white in large, black hoody large, blue fitted 7 3/8, black chukkas 11 and red highs 11...might be looking to sell a few things maybe a tee the fitted or either shoes.
Jan 01, 2008 @ 12:55

you'd think a brand like supreme wouldn't do something like that but i guess money talks
Jan 01, 2008 @ 13:02
you'd think a brand like supreme wouldn't do something like that but i guess money talks

Doesn't sound like the brand, so much as the employees of the brand.
Jan 01, 2008 @ 13:07
went two days ago and got 2 larry clark tees blue and white in large, black hoody large, blue fitted 7 3/8, black chukkas 11 and red highs 11...might be looking to sell a few things maybe a tee the fitted or either shoes.

can you post a pic of the fitted?
Jan 01, 2008 @ 13:31
ill send it to you through email once I take them...whats your address
Jan 01, 2008 @ 13:33
Actually sellers usually end the auctions early because someone offered them a buy it now handled outside of ebay. Least that's my experience.

damm didnt know that happened on items without the buy now tag.. guess ill give that a try
Jan 01, 2008 @ 15:10
anyone know where the larry clark photo actually comes from?
Jan 01, 2008 @ 15:15
anyone know where the larry clark photo actually comes from?

a camera
Jan 01, 2008 @ 15:33
rofl. a roll of film.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0