Inactive

everyone in the line looked under the age of 20
December 28, 2007 @ 08:36 PM
chunger20

anything on the back of the varsity??
did jeans or varsity sell out?
December 28, 2007 @ 08:43 PM
tommyroks

i walked by at 9:40am this morning, line was long but it wasnt as long i guess. Dam asians are hardcore supreme fan, waiting in this weather.
December 28, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
munition

dont think that this drop was worth it to wait in this frickin cold weather. peoples are craaazy
December 28, 2007 @ 10:00 PM
cupski

I walked over to LA Supreme at 2:40. Stood in line for 20 minutes, copped the Sk8 hi's I wanted in my size (last pair) got a Larry Clark tee and was out, Fuck a line and camping.

Thanks to the homies at Supreme. It must be a drag working a line like that all day.
December 28, 2007 @ 10:09 PM
Killa!

i walked by at 9:40am this morning, line was long but it wasnt as long i guess. Dam asians are hardcore supreme fan, waiting in this weather.
tell me about it dude came at like 1130 there was like 30 people there then scoped out the line again at 1:30 it was the same whatever though i got what i came for box cap, r.crumb hoodie, and supremexneighborhood chukkas.kinda wish i could of got the larry clark tee thoughsad pm me if someone has in medium in black or white
December 28, 2007 @ 10:42 PM

Inactive

it wasnt even that cold in NY idk what youre talking about...i was walking around in just a flannel and tee

i was 25 on line and all the tees were practically sold out...i snagged a larry clark, a black hoody and a pair of sk8 his
December 28, 2007 @ 11:10 PM
OFkaws

I have a the blk/red hoodie in a L looken for sz M
if any one in the nyc want to trade let me kno =]
n NOt 4 sale just trade -_-
December 28, 2007 @ 11:25 PM

Inactive

wow what a day, i was about 30 in line, after they opened a lot of newjacks just cut like crazy, anyways theres no limit on any shit, i know some asian kid bought like 8 of the logo tees at once and couple new eras, even TZ coped like 6 pair of vans just dont know what he got, jeans are limited 2 per person, one of each color, people bought the stadium jacket like its free man, couldnt get my hand on those jacket but anyways i got what i want
December 29, 2007 @ 12:01 AM

Inactive

^^cali is ballin...i didnt see anyone in ny splurge on the stadium jacket
December 29, 2007 @ 12:40 AM
Crejus

you was rocking a flannel i think i seen you homie but...yeah after the early bunch scooped up the logo tee's I was left to cop two larry clark tee's blue and red and the all black sk8 hi's which are cool when I got home and took them out the box I was hype
December 29, 2007 @ 07:13 AM

Inactive

^^yeah that was me

the sk8 hi is definitely dope i know what you mean...i know the kids who were #1 and #2 in line i guess those kids in the front scooped mad shit

supreme doesnt care anymore they never limit the tees nowadays
December 29, 2007 @ 07:15 AM
1llfamous

That line up for the NHBD stuff was gay...I came to the store about 3 times throughout the day just looking for regular stuff, not even the collab and they said you had to wait in line. So for the entire day, for you to buy something from supreme you had to wait in line...

How the fuck do you shut down your store for that ugly collection...razz
December 29, 2007 @ 11:00 AM
chiner

saw someone pick up one in ny at the very end right before they were closing. picked up a hoodie and beanie but wasnt able to get a five panel that i specifically went for sad.
December 29, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
dtrader

Where you from man ^. I see 508 Mass, and I know the streetwear scene there is hot garbage lol. I was born in Worcester.
December 29, 2007 @ 04:43 PM
calvin as in calvin

what hats are at the supreme LA? anyone got any sz 8 fitteds they wanna let go?
December 29, 2007 @ 04:44 PM
daffy_1

i got there at 7am and to my surprise there were already about 50 ppl on line

i got to the end of the line and lit up a blunt after that i just waited this was definitely one of the most organized releases ive ever seen but every season the line gets worse

when i asked for a logo shirt the dude told me they were sold out but some asian reseller looked like 45 bought like 10 of them in front of me

i got the larry clark tee in blue sz large for trade i want the black one
December 29, 2007 @ 05:25 PM
giorgio19

when do these item go for sale online?
December 29, 2007 @ 05:30 PM
chiner

Where you from man ^. I see 508 Mass, and I know the streetwear scene there is hot garbage lol. I was born in Worcester.

I live in Westborough (15 min from Worcester and 25 min from boston) as of right now and then moving out to Boston next year for work. The streetwear scene is nearly nonexistant in worcester and those that wear "street wear" have fake ass jordans, rocawear, gunit, etc, etc.

p.s. anybody have a five panel they're looking to let go of?
December 29, 2007 @ 06:35 PM
Killa!

That line up for the NHBD stuff was gay...I came to the store about 3 times throughout the day just looking for regular stuff, not even the collab and they said you had to wait in line. So for the entire day, for you to buy something from supreme you had to wait in line...

How the fuck do you shut down your store for that ugly collection...razz
lol i stopped by twice for reg shit too damn line i got in thoughcool
December 29, 2007 @ 09:29 PM

Inactive

when do these item go for sale online?

dont hold your breath
December 30, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
dblockdosmil

what hats are at the supreme LA? anyone got any sz 8 fitteds they wanna let go?

pff thats the only sizes they fuckin have
December 30, 2007 @ 02:30 AM
calvin as in calvin

what do they have at the supreme store?
December 30, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
Khaddie

only blue (L) and red (XL) larry clark tees left
December 30, 2007 @ 04:06 PM
bigt_250

you was rocking a flannel i think i seen you homie but...yeah after the early bunch scooped up the logo tee's I was left to cop two larry clark tee's blue and red and the all black sk8 hi's which are cool when I got home and took them out the box I was hype

i was wearin a flannel i might have been behind you cuz i was wit 2 dudes one who copped a varsity jacket nd other copped the same tees as me i was the kid wit the board.
December 30, 2007 @ 05:35 PM
&war Carrots

Who has pix from the LA line? I would love to see...
December 30, 2007 @ 05:46 PM

Inactive

i was wearin a flannel i might have been behind you cuz i was wit 2 dudes one who copped a varsity jacket nd other copped the same tees as me i was the kid wit the board.

but he knows what i look like from my wdywt posts so more likely he saw me
December 30, 2007 @ 05:50 PM
Crejus

but he knows what i look like from my wdywt posts so more likely he saw me

nah ryan fresh homie was wearing a flannel too I remember him he was with me and dre ya'll was in couple dudes ahead of us...welcome to hypebeast tho bigt
December 30, 2007 @ 06:19 PM
Supreme91

I was wearing black chukka w)taps, north face jacket, glasses, with a wool plaid box cap. Lol I was the dude trying to find my boys number....i found it when there was 10 more people ahead of me lol and he let me in.
December 30, 2007 @ 06:27 PM
Crejus

I was wearing black chukka w)taps, north face jacket, glasses, with a wool plaid box cap. Lol I was the dude trying to find my boys number....i found it when there was 10 more people ahead of me lol and he let me in.

oh iight i remember you too homie ...I was kinda tight you got to skip us son then came back with your bags like you was tryna rub it in..I wanted to snuff you all outta hate tho...lol on the other hand was waz this the "supreme line meetup"...I was the dude with the white supreme beanie and the purple cabs and the duffle coat

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.