FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 17, 2007 @ 01:04 PM
MeccaDon718

^that is a good question. Since I missed out on copping the Malcolm X tee in black maybe this would be my second time around lol. And my best friend just moved out there. He lives close to RU (Commerical Ave. to be exact) but that's the only area I'm familiar with. How far are those stores fromRU cause I have yet to visit them
September 17, 2007 @ 01:30 PM
dtrader

Basically AT RU. They're both on Easton Ave near student apartments/college bars. NJII has sbs and all skate necessities, Straight laced is one of the few spots around carrying rogue status, hundreds, dissizit, etc. Both worthy stops. I'm hoping to get the black malcolm too...but that's for me so I wasn't gonna mention it and give anyone ideas lol.
September 17, 2007 @ 01:47 PM
FLO

Basically AT RU. They're both on Easton Ave near student apartments/college bars. NJII has sbs and all skate necessities, Straight laced is one of the few spots around carrying rogue status, hundreds, dissizit, etc. Both worthy stops. I'm hoping to get the black malcolm too...but that's for me so I wasn't gonna mention it and give anyone ideas lol.

I got the black malcolm ( www.whatsupflo.com/whats_up_flo/2007/09/supreme-ts-fall.html ), which is imo the best colorway, but people don't knock the brown, it looks really nice in that as well...

FLO
www.whatsupflo.com
September 17, 2007 @ 02:21 PM
dtrader

I hate that you keep posting that pic FLO lol...It's like...ok..ok...I get it...you have the shirt I want lol. Black is def. the illest color. My white one is so wack to me now.
September 17, 2007 @ 02:45 PM
FLO

I hate that you keep posting that pic FLO lol...It's like...ok..ok...I get it...you have the shirt I want lol. Black is def. the illest color. My white one is so wack to me now.

Sorry man,really not trying to rub it in...

FLO
www.whatsupflo.com
September 17, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
Advantage

Online store? Hmmm....
September 17, 2007 @ 03:07 PM
FearItSelf

I am so fukcing pumped
September 17, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
Christdawg

It is all speculation, so I agree we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out. I'm sure the farmland headz are loving it, but I'm really not feeling the whole idea. It's like...Train ticket Brunswick to NY Penn...$10.50, 2 hot dogs and drink at Grays...$3.50, Opportunity cost for 5 hours spent in the city not working...$100, Not getting the shirt I want cuz a Nebraskan kid emailing the supreme online shop asking "ya'll got them flannels" bought 5 (one for each of his "posse")...HOPELESS

Im with you on that. Hopefully they just jack the prices up so that it deters that from happening.
September 17, 2007 @ 03:31 PM
MeccaDon718

Flo, I hate to change the subject (again lol) but that Giuliani quote you have posted on your blog...was that about the Supreme store or of the Supreme Team from Queens ?
September 17, 2007 @ 03:32 PM
slsk.

I am so fukcing pumped

I can imagine. Midwest wannabes and Iowa herbs are gonna be decked out in box caps and logo hoods like there's no tommorow..

I dont even think im jumping the gun by saying that anything less than selling decks and online "collabo" bullshit is gonna cheapen the image of a skateshop that is already held in such high esteem..

Who cares about the resellers, there still gonna be buying gear and itll be that way till Ecko starts pumping that shit in CCS and PacSun..

Here's to hoping that the online shop will be on par with Neighborhood's..
September 17, 2007 @ 03:36 PM
FLO

Flo, I hate to change the subject (again lol) but that Giuliani quote you have posted on your blog...was that about the Supreme store or of the Supreme Team from Queens ?

That you gotta ask the people at supreme, who made stickers and t-shirts with that quote...

FLO
www.whatsupflo.com
September 17, 2007 @ 03:41 PM
MeccaDon718

^oh ok...either way its pretty funny lol. What quote is on the Malcolm X tee ?
September 17, 2007 @ 03:56 PM
dtrader

Malcolm X, "Advise to the youth of Mississippi" (1964)
September 17, 2007 @ 04:01 PM
MeccaDon718

^thanx. I know Malcolm x on a tee before but exactly how many times ? And I wonder if they plan of designing any new Ali tees anytime soon
September 17, 2007 @ 06:27 PM
Daddy Wellfare

online store is a bust!
This opens the door for a scenario where kids in Indiana with quick internet connections and deep pockets (the ones paying the highest reseller prices now) will buy stocks of Supreme (like the current NY local resellers) and resell those stocks to local NY/LA heads who weren't able to cop the box cap they wanted instore cuz the store didn't have as many stocked due to supply restrictions caused by the online store.

exactly whats going to happen. jus watch... fools are gonna start thinking they TOO can make money of this re-seller game.

PS: those decks are super fucking gay! the shit does not look cool nor clever.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/uploaded/news/2991/mr_detail.jpg
September 17, 2007 @ 06:50 PM
yams

I just hope they have duffle bags and box caps on the online shop.
September 17, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
L

We really just have to wait and see, because at this point all we know is that the skatedecks by Takashi Murakami and Mr. are going to be available online... so we have no idea what else will be offered. Who knows if you'll be able to purchase all the same stuff that is available at Supreme locations...
September 17, 2007 @ 08:55 PM
kdiddy

People will resell, there's no stopping that. I just don't understand why people are getting so upset because people that aren't from NY/LA will be able to resell. It's suck for the people who actually want to wear it either way. I would imagine that the resellers would be the most upset because they won't have the market cornered anymore. I'm actually for it. I dig a lot of thier line, but I refuse to pay some of the prices these guys are asking for a damn tee shirt. I'm hoping they offer most of the line, in limited quantities of course. It was only a matter of time though.
September 17, 2007 @ 10:47 PM
SupremeXJesus

Online store is a mistake, probably a move by upper management (marc ecko).

Those new decks are DISGUSTING, why would you want them on your wall, let alone with trucks and wheels attached to them....
September 17, 2007 @ 10:58 PM
UKingdom

i thought that whole marc ecko thing was a rumor.

i don't think it's a bad move at all. it just makes it more accessible to people who otherwise wouldn't be able to cop it because they don't live in NYC or LA and it should hopefully lower the hysteria as well as maybe somewhat control the crazy reselling by people trying to camp out at the store every drop. there will always be resellers, but i think this dampens the process by at least spreading it out. i'm sure they will have limits to prevent on extreme hoarding. if you're worried about it no longer being cool because more people will have access and it's less exclusive, you're liking it for the wrong reasons.
September 17, 2007 @ 11:07 PM
kdiddy

^Exactly. And yeah, I'm pretty sure the Ecko thing is false.
September 17, 2007 @ 11:39 PM
thelion1856

i was dissapointed at those artist decks though. they could have came up with something more original than that shit. guessing that a supreme deck retails round $110 i think those will be 150.
September 17, 2007 @ 11:47 PM
munition

ecko thing is false, and most likely only some of the line is going to be available online.
September 17, 2007 @ 11:53 PM
UKingdom

www.supremenewyork.com/shop

looking the pic though it at least appears that the tera tees, the backpacks, and the japanese decks will be on there; it'd be weird wouldn't it to put a preview up and not have that stuff for sale?
September 17, 2007 @ 11:58 PM
SupremeXJesus

yeah, the ecko thing is FALSE...haha but believe what you want right? anyways.

I dont consider myself cool as it is, So im not worried about getting e-props or "sick fit" comments, which is why i dont post fits to begin with, so its cool. However I think more people are going to buy it now to BE cool.
September 18, 2007 @ 12:10 AM
FearItSelf

I think its tight, cuz I dont live in LA or Ny and i am a fan. And the one thing im hoping is that they will have box tees online so the resell for those isn't 100+. I like the box tees, and i think they are sick as a logo shirt, but comming from a big preme fan there not worth 100 +. Thats what I am looking for in the online store.
September 18, 2007 @ 12:11 AM
Ma Duce

^ i'm praying for the crewneck.

lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

September 18, 2007 @ 02:37 AM
AMtoPM

I think they'll be releasing whats on the shop backround, and if thats the case...someone snag me a purple flannel size M!! ... lol unfortunately I dont live in the US.
September 18, 2007 @ 02:50 AM
dtrader

All of the support for the online store from people in Hawaii, Tennessee, Oregon, etc. is EXACTLY what would be expected. As was stated before, you guys are the ones that paid the most for this stuff before so now it's great for you. Your enthusiasm is understandable. The thing is, those clothes that are now available to you have to come from somewhere, and most likely that mystery location is the store inventory from NY and LA. I hope the online shop stocks duffles, japanese decks, urist pendants, and a bunch of "online exclusive" stickers lol
September 18, 2007 @ 04:20 AM
thesupreme

I think y'all nuccas have nothing better to do than analyze hypotheticals...the online store is coming, they may or may not have the piece you're sweating over at nights......may the best man win....

As long as you get your sh*t who seriously gives a f*ck what the next man cops, be it delaware or winnipeg.....

seriously, man up....this is turning into a sale discussion for ladies that lunch....

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.