Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 11, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
TeamXceed1

I got my ridin neon & tribute in today.

Does anyone know if any of the Black Scale x Diamond tees are exlusive?
January 12, 2008 @ 12:21 AM
CALISKATZ

ALL SHIRTS ORDERED ON CALISKATZ SHIPPED TODAY!!!
Alright its time everybody hears the real deal!!!
This is Tony I own CALISKATZ. I have tried to contact Mr. King Diamond on plenty of occassions regarding this issue. myspace, phone, text, Through his Brand Manager and not a call back. kind of funny considering i helped the guy out like crazy!!! out of the kindness of my heart. Just some history before we get deep in this shit. Im taking this PERSONAL HOMIE!
I worked at Empire Dist. from day 1 i won't go into every little thing i did but lets just say it hapened more than once were i put all my shit on hold to get Diamond stuff ready for trade shows etc. that means fillmore also. I love all the guys at Empire and Joey the Diamond Brand manager is one of the most professional solid dudes involved in this whole thing. So no disrespect to those guys. This is straight up to Nick!!
You cant even call me to tell me that shit wasn't supposed to be up!
I would have taken it down in a second...
Whats going on is Nick with his so called exclusive online store was first selling just unique items you cant get at our stores (meaning core skate shops) Than it slowly turned into the whole line. So basically he wants it to be that he is the only one with his shirts online for this first chunk of sales which happens to be the best time of course. After all you guys cop shirts from there than you have the option like you even need one at that point..to buy from a online store like ours caliskatz. We appreciate every order we have gotten from the audience here and all our other customers. But truthfully after this new program nick has going on the sales have fell tremendously as everyone has already got the shirt they want.
As far as this white shirt from tribute X diamond not being released until a certain day. Nobody i was in contact with while picking up my order knew about this. So where is the communication??? maybe all the text people send go to his spam filter lol
Tribute is the shit i think Keith is a solid dude and i am sorry to keith if i hurt his brand image in anyway as always if it had been known it would have never been posted.
Ok NOW.... Nike/Diamond
Not even close to being on the same level so try another comparison
When you get a exclusive kick from nike sb they will 1 send you out a email stating DO NOT SELL UNTIL ??/??/?? Thats called communication
i think the box is also marked
All other nike's when they show up at your shop you sell them. they control when the shop gets it. Don't make it available and there wont be any problems Simple!
As far as the porvida guy on here
Yes this was a employee of mine and no he doesnt feel like an ass.
(all his post are totally for your shit and mine whats to hate)
I have wayyyy to much shit going on to just sit on a message board and talk about how fly i am. I simply drop by and let you know what we have.
My Employee would tell you anyway as i would that the DVS jeron shoe is not fly. Can we have a opinion? I didn't stock it and don't plan to not because i dont want to support either brand. it's because they way they make you buy the shoe in a pack with other ones no one cares about. Dvs has a raw skate program but is for sure known as the big bulky white shoe company. Lakai far more raw and the shoes skate 100% better not to mention it's dedicated to skateboarding. Truthfully i think DVS is gaining from the collabo more than Diamond.
This is getting long but that happens when your pissed and type from emotion.
Im taking this as a slap in the face. As if i was just another shop in the dust. NO I DONT EXPECT OR WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT!! Just thought we had somewhat of a friendship / business relation.
After all it was me that got those fillmore wheels to your shop ups red for grand opening day and teh other countless favors!! remember that HOMIE!
Treat people the way you want to be treated and life will be better. Thats the way i roll.
So with all this said i will be responding to your comments ask me anything i have absolutley nothing to hide!
I can go on forever...
As far as Diamond at caliskatz goes im over it supposedly our online account is shut down but i just pulled the plug on the whole account no more of my benjamins will go that way to support this dude. I will only support the brands i feel have a mutual love for skateboarding which diamond has lost since the first day i opened my shop 4 years ago. remeber when no one gave a shit about a Diamond shirt well we still rocked it.
Well im sure my phone will ring now... or nicks friend that run this site will take this down.
CALISKATZ SKATEBOARDING FIRST!!!
January 12, 2008 @ 12:29 AM
CALISKATZ

This is Tony I own CALISKATZ. I have tried to contact Mr. King Diamond on plenty of occassions regarding this issue. myspace, phone, text, Through his Brand Manager and not a call back. kind of funny considering i helped the guy out like crazy!!! out of the kindness of my heart. Just some history before we get deep in this shit. Im taking this PERSONAL HOMIE!
I worked at Empire Dist. from day 1 i won't go into every little thing i did but lets just say it hapened more than once were i put all my shit on hold to get Diamond stuff ready for trade shows etc. that means fillmore also. I love all the guys at Empire and Joey the Diamond Brand manager is one of the most professional solid dudes involved in this whole thing. So no disrespect to those guys. This is straight up to Nick!!
You cant even call me to tell me that shit wasn't supposed to be up!
I would have taken it down in a second...
Whats going on is Nick with his so called exclusive online store was first selling just unique items you cant get at our stores (meaning core skate shops) Than it slowly turned into the whole line. So basically he wants it to be that he is the only one with his shirts online for this first chunk of sales which happens to be the best time of course. After all you guys cop shirts from there than you have the option like you even need one at that point..to buy from a online store like ours caliskatz. We appreciate every order we have gotten from the audience here and all our other customers. But truthfully after this new program nick has going on the sales have fell tremendously as everyone has already got the shirt they want.
As far as this white shirt from tribute X diamond not being released until a certain day. Nobody i was in contact with while picking up my order knew about this. So where is the communication??? maybe all the text people send go to his spam filter lol
Tribute is the shit i think Keith is a solid dude and i am sorry to keith if i hurt his brand image in anyway as always if it had been known it would have never been posted.
Ok NOW.... Nike/Diamond
Not even close to being on the same level so try another comparison
When you get a exclusive kick from nike sb they will 1 send you out a email stating DO NOT SELL UNTIL ??/??/?? Thats called communication
i think the box is also marked
All other nike's when they show up at your shop you sell them. they control when the shop gets it. Don't make it available and there wont be any problems Simple!
As far as the porvida guy on here
Yes this was a employee of mine and no he doesnt feel like an ass.
(all his post are totally for your shit and mine whats to hate)
I have wayyyy to much shit going on to just sit on a message board and talk about how fly i am. I simply drop by and let you know what we have.
My Employee would tell you anyway as i would that the DVS jeron shoe is not fly. Can we have a opinion? I didn't stock it and don't plan to not because i dont want to support either brand. it's because they way they make you buy the shoe in a pack with other ones no one cares about. Dvs has a raw skate program but is for sure known as the big bulky white shoe company. Lakai far more raw and the shoes skate 100% better not to mention it's dedicated to skateboarding. Truthfully i think DVS is gaining from the collabo more than Diamond.
This is getting long but that happens when your pissed and type from emotion.
Im taking this as a slap in the face. As if i was just another shop in the dust. NO I DONT EXPECT OR WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT!! Just thought we had somewhat of a friendship / business relation.
After all it was me that got those fillmore wheels to your shop ups red for grand opening day and teh other countless favors!! remember that HOMIE!
Treat people the way you want to be treated and life will be better. Thats the way i roll.
So with all this said i will be responding to your comments ask me anything i have absolutley nothing to hide!
I can go on forever...
As far as Diamond at caliskatz goes im over it supposedly our online account is shut down but i just pulled the plug on the whole account no more of my benjamins will go that way to support this dude. I will only support the brands i feel have a mutual love for skateboarding which diamond has lost since the first day i opened my shop 4 years ago. remeber when no one gave a shit about a Diamond shirt well we still rocked it.
Well im sure my phone will ring now... or nicks friend that run this site will take this down.
CALISKATZ SKATEBOARDING FIRST!!!
January 12, 2008 @ 12:35 AM
BearOnABike

damn i don't even know what to say about that.
thats pretty messed up
looks like it was just a big miscommunication and diamond shouldn't have put the hammer down so hard, i mean shit happens ya know? not like it was intentional.
January 12, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
MOONWALKER

i love this forum!

in all do honesty i hope things get squashed in the future....

but damn i love this forum smile
January 12, 2008 @ 12:42 AM
CALISKATZ

i love this forum!

in all do honesty i hope things get squashed in the future....

but damn i love this forum smile

Its actually sad it had to be all aired out here but thats the way he apparently wants to communicate. i tried handling it the right way. All it would have took was one Phone call.
January 12, 2008 @ 12:44 AM
BearOnABike

pretty messed up stuff
still love your shop though caliskatz
good to know you holdin it down for the skaters out there
but like MoonWalker said, hope the beef gets squashed in the future.
January 12, 2008 @ 12:45 AM
jawnly211

January 12, 2008 @ 12:49 AM
CALISKATZ

Thanks guys i really appreciate it. I think all my customers know how much i love skateboarding and how much i respect all my customers when they come to my store. I have nothing to prove as far as status. If my shit shuts down tommorrow i can walk away holding my head high knowing i kept it real for skateboarding. I did everything that i believe in.
But on the real thanks to all our supporterscool
January 12, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
909jenius

Thats fucked up. Tony is a really cool dude (i use to hit him up to order 3x for me) Its Johnny homie!
Anyways Tony is stating the truth cause all u need is a simple phone call but yet Nick decides to drop his account. Its more money for the online drops as it sucks Caliskatz dry from many online drops!
Diamond your my man an all (no homo) but you have to see it from a friends point of view!

Money can be a bitch....
January 12, 2008 @ 01:01 AM
Khiajay

The rain boots....

That's pretty unprofessional to bring this up on a forum. I just got out the car with screamin' fools and I read this junk.

CALIKSKATZ...keep up that free domestic shipping,lol.
January 12, 2008 @ 01:02 AM
CALISKATZ

Thats fucked up. Tony is a really cool dude (i use to hit him up to order 3x for me) Its Johnny homie!
Anyways Tony is stating the truth cause all u need is a simple phone call but yet Nick decides to drop his account. Its more money for the online drops as it sucks Caliskatz dry from many online drops!
Diamond your my man an all (no homo) but you have to see it from a friends point of view!

Money can be a bitch....

Yeah Johnny Good looking out. i dont want this to turn into a negative thing really. it just not right that he ignored everyones questions regarding the caliskatz orders... thats when i thought it went to far making us look like we cant handle distributing a brand. I got kids to feed and a roof to keep over our head i wont let anyone make my business have a negative image since i work so damn hard at what i do. shit im at work right now lol
Stay up johnny good hearing from you
Money is a bitch!!!
January 12, 2008 @ 01:07 AM
e

So what happen basically, nick was saying shit was only dropping on the diamond store online and nowhere else, then it in fact did drop at another online store(yoursconfused but your sales have fallen tremendously?

Just tryna put the pieces together... sparknotes any1?
January 12, 2008 @ 01:11 AM
CALISKATZ

So what happen basically, nick was saying shit was only dropping on the diamond store online and nowhere else, then it in fact did drop at another online store(yoursconfused but your sales have fallen tremendously?

Just tryna put the pieces together... sparknotes any1?

Just read it this is the line
But truthfully after this new program nick has going(which is offering the whole line first) on the sales have fell tremendously as everyone has already got the shirt they want.
This isn't about money though honey. trust me its not
Its about the way it was handled straight up!
January 12, 2008 @ 01:13 AM
e

Nah I did it was just kind of overwhelming and its around 2am EST lol but yea, hopefully yall get this shit straightened out.
January 12, 2008 @ 01:17 AM
909jenius

Yeah Tony stay up bro..what happened to the collabo with circa?
January 12, 2008 @ 01:17 AM
Adam Sofa

I hope this gets squashed...

Diamond is a amazing brand

Caliskatz is a awesome online retailer.
January 12, 2008 @ 01:23 AM
CALISKATZ

I hope this gets squashed...

Diamond is a amazing brand

Caliskatz is a awesome online retailer.

Thanks man!
January 12, 2008 @ 01:57 AM
ReZ

Haha, you were telling me all about this earlier today. Guess you dropped the bomb!
January 12, 2008 @ 02:02 AM
CALISKATZ

Haha, you were telling me all about this earlier today. Guess you dropped the bomb!

Yo what up man
I know who this is since i only talked with 1 guy outside my circle.
hahha
Thanks again for coming in the shop today good seeing you.
Come by tomorrow i might have something for youcool
January 12, 2008 @ 02:10 AM
Transplat

Oh man. Nick Diamond really burning them bridges. I like cool tees but hate bad business. Especially when they're ungreatfull. Been cheated out of way too much $$$ from people I've helped out in my life also. Rethinking my appreciation for this brand now
hey Caliskatez Thanx for shedding the truth on Nick. I'll just support the other companies you got on your website now.
January 12, 2008 @ 02:16 AM
CALISKATZ

Oh man. Nick Diamond really burning them bridges. I like cool tees but hate bad business. Especially when they're ungreatfull. Been cheated out of way too much $$$ from people I've helped out in my life also. Rethinking my appreciation for this brand now
hey Caliskatez Thanx for shedding the truth on Nick. I'll just support the other companies you got on your website now.

Honestly i dont want anyone to hate diamond my whole thing was to get my shop name straight. if you notice after he mentions we are shut down people panic if they will get there shirts or not from us. A nice message from nick stating i will make sure you get those shirt and will handle the closing of his account after that. instead he ignors it even questions asked and just keeps posting diamond releases. this made me assume he is completly ignoring me and thats where i took offense. Good thing i came on here to see and let the customers know we shipped all shirts out today.
Diamond has more than one owner and i have respect for all of them so i dont wish hate on diamond just you guys understanding the situation at hand.
SO STILL BUY DIAMOND!! we just dont have it after this run we just got.
January 12, 2008 @ 03:23 AM

Inactive

I'm just gonna say:

The shipping to people demographically challenged is crazy, so crazy that it makes it stupid for me to continue buying what I like from them online. I thought the Diamond Online shop would be a cool thing and exclusive thing, but I didn't beat myself over it as other retailers released the shirts for much reasonable service and pricing.

The worst thing is all these ding-a-ling people bitch endorse how it is 'alright' to be dicked. About how waiting weeks and having order fuck ups by Diamond online is 'permisible' because its "Diamond" and 'because' only 1 person does the handling shipping and how he is overworked and blah blah and etc. We've seen it. Those that have been here long enough see it.

It's sad how it has been...
I PM Nick about some additional help, hoping he'd give insight but no luck. *Don't blame him, but you have to wonder, he does post here and it's his brand. Why not lend a tip or help out? I'm sure he can PULL STRINGS ! Why not for people who carry him highly here? Meanwhile people who hit the notes on their products or brand it, get feedback and reply. They get forced induced. =| It's not gonna deter me away from good design, but your gonna have to wonder if these occurrences leave a bad after taste and ill feel towards the 'brand'.

I mean, I 'collect diamond shirts' !! I don't even wear them. And then I feel like some 'real' people out there aren't getting what they deserve. Come on, I'm sure Nick can help out, pull a shirt on the side and help out, set something up.

I suppose CALISKATZ was a bigger megaphone for what really goes on. At least people listened to him !!

My 2 cents.

*I do wanna thank those who really help each other out. I suppose these people know who they are. The tips, the simple answers w/o those wise ass (browse back x amt pages).
January 12, 2008 @ 04:28 AM
AGARBATTI

This is Tony I own CALISKATZ. I have tried to contact Mr. King Diamond on plenty of occassions regarding this issue. myspace, phone, text, Through his Brand Manager and not a call back.

Same here with another Diamond project, tried private msg's here, myspace of him and people who work in the Diamond store, even his private email. Really fucked up some business for me...
January 12, 2008 @ 04:40 AM
Hyperbeast

good to hear people are still getting there tees from caliskatz.
January 12, 2008 @ 10:05 AM
DaVinci

I think its always seemed obvious what hes been doing on here.
January 12, 2008 @ 10:17 AM
todrunk2walk

no more diamond at calisktzsuprised
January 12, 2008 @ 12:27 PM
todrunk2walk

does anybody know any good online retailers that was good like caliskatz that sell diamond tees
January 12, 2008 @ 12:49 PM

Inactive

does anybody know any good online retailers that was good like caliskatz that sell diamond tees

the diamond online shop.

but why you wanna overpay shipping, have no rights to return and have your item in 2 weeks ? etc? smile

diamond is all over the place now, proally anywhere else.
January 12, 2008 @ 12:56 PM
DaVinci

turfsm has diamond It hink I remember, krudmart, sneakerpolitics, boundlessny 5andadime,

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.