January 11, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
arphilippe

I got the tiffany diamond king yesterday it was KILLING at the club what a dope color seriously..

sans-coeur.com

January 11, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
DJ Lunch Box

Dropped by the shop on my lunch today. Mad props to Tony for finding a Diamond Life Crew in my size in Orange/Charcoal. Also copped a Tirbute in black. And a shout to Joey Suriel for saying what's up on my out, keeping the shopping experience cool with a personal touch cool

Now hopefully the wife don't kill me when I go back in on Sunday to cop whatever dropped on Saturday!
January 11, 2008 @ 03:31 PM
Diamond

Shoes drop tomorrow.
Come thru On the 26th and pick up some rainboots for your girlfriends to match.
We only made 30 pairs exclusive to the Diamond Store only.
January 11, 2008 @ 03:42 PM
Hyperbeast

haha funny shit nick, rainboots lol.
January 11, 2008 @ 03:42 PM
Daddy Welfare

personally I like the last color-way more... but thats just me. opinions are like assholes, we all got one.

what do the rest of you fellas think... blue and purple or this new green colorway?
January 11, 2008 @ 03:45 PM
Hyperbeast

i like both colors.
January 11, 2008 @ 03:48 PM
cupski

Diamond Supply thread [2008].

C'mon. Get with the times.
January 11, 2008 @ 03:55 PM
Adam Sofa

i like em both but i like the first edt better... ayo but those rainboots for the ladies are nice. shit id go goo goo ga ga if see a gurl rocking them, lol
January 11, 2008 @ 04:18 PM
DaVinci

No what embark says is truth. Diamond is trying to set itself apart by building their name and if this includes strict/harsh decisions made on those who don't comply, then so be it.

Exclusivity comes at a price, and people on Hypebeast should be all to familiar with that fact.

whats not exclusive about ccaliskatz having t-shirts they are supposed too. Itsn ot like they stole them and started to sell them
January 11, 2008 @ 05:29 PM
todrunk2walk

so wat dropping at the online shop 2mr3 besides the tribute tee???
January 11, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
ES EF ED

so wat dropping at the online shop 2mr3 besides the tribute tee???

i believe he said the Black Scale x Diamond collab is coming out in different colors.
January 11, 2008 @ 06:06 PM
DJ Lunch Box

whats not exclusive about ccaliskatz having t-shirts they are supposed too. Itsn ot like they stole them and started to sell them

*sigh*

Your argument is flawed in so many ways so I'll end it here by making it clear.

Super simple example. Finishline/Champs/Footlocker all have the new Jordan retro's weeks or days before the "official" release, but why don't they put them up for sale? By your statements they just want to make money right so they should sell them as fast as they can right? But they don't. Why? Because NIKE says it doesn't come out until xx/xx/xxxx so don't sell before then. What do you think would happen if they don't comply and do it? Bye bye jordan brand at those shops.

Nike already did it to Foot Locker once. For awhile (like 5 years ago or so) Foot Locker only carried bunk Nike kicks. No AF1 no dunks, etc. Why? cuz they didn't complyu to guidelines set by Nike, so Nike said ok you don't like how we want you to sell our brand, no more cool kicks for you. Plain and simple, they (nike, Diamond) want to establish their brand and make it stand out and not become run of the mill.

And as far as exclusivity I meant it by this. The only place that carries Diamond are shops that Nick approves and that carry his hardware. Caliskatz selling them online might not seem exclusie but how many other shops carry them with such a broad customer base?

Fact is Nick sets rules/guidelines for shops that carry his brand to adhere to for a reason.
January 11, 2008 @ 06:19 PM
DaVinci

*sigh*

Plain and simple, they (nike, Diamond) want to establish their brand and make it stand out and not become run of the mill.

what does releasing something early have to do with establishing a brand?

and Im not arguing i just dont see why its a big deal that some shirts were sold before they were supposed to, and if caliskatz doesnt have the shirts in their inventory than I really dont see why it matters. Websites pre-sale jordans and all types of nikes on a consistent basis
January 11, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
todrunk2walk

so caliskatz will not be selling anymore diamond stuff????
January 11, 2008 @ 06:23 PM
soleless

i view it as having control over your product. you created it, you set the rules that the seller has to play by. when the preview pics and release dates get posted on here we all get hard and begin counting down to the release date. if stores just released them whenever they wanted to it would take away from the hype and just make the whole thing seem disorganized and unprofessional. that's how i see it anyway
January 11, 2008 @ 06:37 PM
Diamond

*sigh*

Your argument is flawed in so many ways so I'll end it here by making it clear.

Super simple example. Finishline/Champs/Footlocker all have the new Jordan retro's weeks or days before the "official" release, but why don't they put them up for sale? By your statements they just want to make money right so they should sell them as fast as they can right? But they don't. Why? Because NIKE says it doesn't come out until xx/xx/xxxx so don't sell before then. What do you think would happen if they don't comply and do it? Bye bye jordan brand at those shops.

Nike already did it to Foot Locker once. For awhile (like 5 years ago or so) Foot Locker only carried bunk Nike kicks. No AF1 no dunks, etc. Why? cuz they didn't complyu to guidelines set by Nike, so Nike said ok you don't like how we want you to sell our brand, no more cool kicks for you. Plain and simple, they (nike, Diamond) want to establish their brand and make it stand out and not become run of the mill.

And as far as exclusivity I meant it by this. The only place that carries Diamond are shops that Nick approves and that carry his hardware. Caliskatz selling them online might not seem exclusie but how many other shops carry them with such a broad customer base?

Fact is Nick sets rules/guidelines for shops that carry his brand to adhere to for a reason.

Thank you!

I could'nt have explained it better.

11 colorways of the Blackscale X Diamond tee will be dropping tomorrow
at the Diamond Store alongside the DVS Diamond JDUBB Shoe and
matching Diamond Classic shirts. Yes I said 11 colors of Blackscale. haha
January 11, 2008 @ 07:04 PM
tk808

Nick,
Any in V-necks or all crew?

thanks,
tk
January 11, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
gary

11 colorways, thats nuts
January 11, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
e

anybody get their ridings or tributes from the online drop yet?
January 11, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
p2theda

^ny aint gonna get them till like thursday if they were shipped out this week
January 11, 2008 @ 10:19 PM
Diamond

BLACKSCALE X DIAMOND DROPPIN TOMORROW
ALONG WITH THE DIAMOND X JDUBB SNEAKERS AND SHIRT.
January 11, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
Peas&Carrots

^sickk nuff said
January 11, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
Adam Sofa

is this gonna be released online or at the store only?
January 11, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
FFFiasco

make something for muslims haha
January 11, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
nikeXcartoon

is this gonna be released online or at the store only?

Yeah, I'd like to know this as well.
January 11, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
mastergfunk

God damn.....to many dope colors this is gonna sux picking them out
January 11, 2008 @ 11:10 PM
Cometzx

Wait,

So the shoe drops on 1/12? and the hat, fleece, and boots drop the 26th?
or do they all drop on one day?
January 11, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
gary

Wait,

So the shoe drops on 1/12? and the hat, fleece, and boots drop the 26th?
or do they all drop on one day?

i thought just the chicks boots were droppin the 26th
January 11, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
e

If its an online drop I dont think I'll be rushing home from my lunchbreak for another maintenance issue... Black and Tiffanny and both tiffany and black and tiffany and whites are really nice though...
January 11, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
TeamXceed1

I got my ridin neon & tribute in today.

Does anyone know if any of the Black Scale x Diamond tees are exlusive?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.