[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2007 Discussion Thread

December 11, 2007 @ 21:46:13
Ace trucks look sick, been an indy rider since I picked up a board, but im gonna try these out (got a spare active deck lying around). From what ive read they are a better since they were modeled after a stage9 but with some better features; i.e. (lower kingpin and lightweight design). One thing im really looking at is your bearings ive wanted to try something besides bones but I have yet to find anything thats anything close to comparing to the bones bearings. I was looking at the abec7's and the titanium rings ones, whats the diff between em cause I might go and pick up a set to try em out.

aces are designed after the stage 3....

diamond bearings are nothing compared to bones...dont even waste your time
December 11, 2007 @ 22:19:19
Haha, ayo my dream is to meet TK! He seems funny and cool as shit! He probably wouldn't like being annoyed by fans though. He's the shit and I've been following him for years unlike the posers who don't know nothin about him!

Tk I acually met him twice smokeyface he is not like other skaters he is The Nicest Skaters out there no lie ,he came up to me when me and my friend where chilling
outside of labels he introduced himself and we talked blushing both times hes real laid back and wont mind talking to you

Jereme Wilson is Also nice to he is not a jerk ,he came up to introduce himself,he
beliefs in god is on point

P-rod is Hella Shy but still nice

Those have to be the nicest skaters ive meet

but Justin Eledridge is Cool To smokeyface

Andrew Reynolds is A Dick he completly ignored me and my friends tongueface

And i saw Nick Diamond once at the x-games he was wearing the dawn of the dead air trainers but i called his name out but he didnt respond smh so i decieded not to go up to talk to him because i thought he was angry
December 11, 2007 @ 22:36:15
Fanboys convention over here. blushing

hehe
December 11, 2007 @ 22:49:14
i called his name out but he didnt respond smh so i decieded not to go up to talk to him because i thought he was angry

he was angry, at you.
December 11, 2007 @ 23:40:56
Tk I acually met him twice smokeyface he is not like other skaters he is The Nicest Skaters out there no lie ,he came up to me when me and my friend where chilling
outside of labels he introduced himself and we talked blushing both times hes real laid back and wont mind talking to you

Jereme Wilson is Also nice to he is not a jerk ,he came up to introduce himself,he
beliefs in god is on point

P-rod is Hella Shy but still nice

Those have to be the nicest skaters ive meet

but Justin Eledridge is Cool To smokeyface

Andrew Reynolds is A Dick he completly ignored me and my friends tongueface

And i saw Nick Diamond once at the x-games he was wearing the dawn of the dead air trainers but i called his name out but he didnt respond smh so i decieded not to go up to talk to him because i thought he was angry

oh my god...you are the biggest faggot....after reading this i looked for an option to delete my hypebeast account. this is my last post and the last time i will read this site.....bro....word of advice. go kill yourself.
December 12, 2007 @ 00:03:59
Sneakerpimp562

figures!
December 12, 2007 @ 00:10:52
Does the Diamond shop still have Ace 33's? I was in there but don't remember seeing them. I saw some painted trucks, though. What's the story behind those, Nick?

If those 33s are in I'll probably pick them up in the morning. Peace
December 12, 2007 @ 00:27:30

Inactive User

How can people cop the zummies one?
December 12, 2007 @ 01:27:47
anyone found them at zumies yet?
December 12, 2007 @ 01:35:33
where can i cop the black cold as ice tee with the design covering most of the chest..i copped a black tee from the diamond shop and the design is much smaller...anybody kno wut im talkin bout?
December 12, 2007 @ 01:55:50
where can i cop the black cold as ice tee with the design covering most of the chest..i copped a black tee from the diamond shop and the design is much smaller...anybody kno wut im talkin bout?

It all depends on the size... if you're looking for a smaller size, you won't be able to find one with the larger design... The small and medium tees have the small design, and sizes L and up have the larger designs.
December 12, 2007 @ 06:00:50
*edit* I meant it the other way around. My bad
December 12, 2007 @ 08:52:24
^^^ yup, smaller the sizes, the larger the designs will look on the shirt

wrong.
December 12, 2007 @ 09:40:37

Large and medium tees.
December 12, 2007 @ 10:20:25
thanks for the side-by-side comparison
the medium looks blah as shit next to the large
December 12, 2007 @ 10:47:47
nick said he used two different screens because if he had used the same screen on the small and medium that he used for the large and xl and up, the diamond and hand wouldn't fit properly.
December 12, 2007 @ 12:00:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
anyone found them at zumies yet?

I waked into ZUMIEZ @ the Lakewood mall......Bitch didnt know they were even gonna carry em...they didnt have em yet i guess....
December 12, 2007 @ 12:29:23
zumiez workers rarely know what new inventory they will get
December 12, 2007 @ 12:58:23

Inactive User

^ Easy walk into zummies pick out your size and style then walk over to the cash register and pay.

I don't even live anywhere close.
December 12, 2007 @ 14:10:25
they have a online store
December 12, 2007 @ 14:47:19
nick how much are the brilliant cut crews going to be... and is it going to be a diamond exclusive or online too. btw i think i saw when that interview was taking place like a month or so ago..cause i remember when i was pickin up the guns n roses from supreme i saw a camera crew infront of your store.
December 12, 2007 @ 14:51:57
touch up paint might work. The ones you use for your car rock chips.
here's two shitty cell phone pics. batteries in the camera are dead.

in the first one you can kind of see some white shit on her face too. haven't worn/washed it yet so that may come off...
December 12, 2007 @ 15:44:23
Roll it, light it, smoke it.
December 12, 2007 @ 15:44:49

Inactive User

December 12, 2007 @ 17:05:31
^ is that for kaz kyzah?

Burn it folks!
December 12, 2007 @ 18:00:04
zumiez workers rarely know what new inventory they will get

zumiez workers rarely know anything except how to annoy and pester customers.
December 12, 2007 @ 19:05:19
oh my god...you are the biggest faggot....after reading this i looked for an option to delete my hypebeast account. this is my last post and the last time i will read this site.....bro....word of advice. go kill yourself.

alright then goodbye ,i don't understand how i am a ''fucking faggot'' why would i need your advice its not my fault you're not satisfied with your life.

do u mean jereme rogers or jeron wilson?
* and i meant Jereme Rodgers
December 12, 2007 @ 19:16:18
^WOW.

anyway, i want more diamond crewnecks to drop before the year ends.
December 12, 2007 @ 19:24:43

Inactive User

they have a online store

You got the link? I checked online and it didn't even carry diamond online?
December 12, 2007 @ 20:50:35
my cold as ice black tee had a lil imperfection too, but nothing to cry over...Shit happens...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x