July 18, 2007 @ 12:19 AM
Bob Dole

man you sound like a total d-bag. I remember back when the brand was started they said it was on some southern California culture shit from the 80's-90's. from the mickey mouse in the dunks tee, to the t&c surfwear, to the starter snap back cap to the freshjive shit. That shit is 100% so-cal, and to call him a poser?!? STOP HATING!!! And this is coming from someone who doesn't even own one piece of "the hundreds" clothing.
>sad
I think some of yall need to invest in this hat!

Go wash your pussy
July 18, 2007 @ 12:28 AM
B_RAD

the only hundreds shirts i like ae the ones with the adam bomb on them..other hundreds shirts are fuckin ugly
July 18, 2007 @ 01:25 AM
unbiased

it is so funny to see evryone hate on hundreds, What for. Why are you mad? these guys put out good product over and over and just cause they drop a tee you don't like you thug it out on the computer on some fuck the hundreds shit. Go get a mirror, stare into it and repeat "what have I become, what have I become..." If you don't like don't buy it, I swear some people act as if the hundreds success is a direct threat to their livelihood. Relax guys it is just clothes.
July 18, 2007 @ 01:29 AM
Bob Dole

it is so funny to see evryone hate on hundreds, What for. Why are you mad? these guys put out good product over and over and just cause they drop a tee you don't like you thug it out on the computer on some fuck the hundreds shit. Go get a mirror, stare into it and repeat "what have I become, what have I become..." If you don't like don't buy it, I swear some people act as if the hundreds success is a direct threat to their livelihood. Relax guys it is just clothes.

Go brush your teeth. Your breath reeks of Ben Hundreds dick
July 18, 2007 @ 01:31 AM
Cleansweep

Go brush your teeth. Your breath reeks of Ben Hundreds dick
You're just like all other dumb white men who can't stand to see a minority making money.
July 18, 2007 @ 02:02 AM
Wu Dynasty

Stop feeding the troll. Seriously. You're just giving Bob Dole what he wants.
July 18, 2007 @ 02:07 AM
CEL

...anyway here some of there new stuff that was posted a while back...

July 18, 2007 @ 02:28 AM
The24th

the plaid always looks good but the cords are pretty ugly.
July 18, 2007 @ 04:08 AM
jamminj606

i wear a lot of the hundreds stuff and like the ones with meaning to me a lot more than other stuff. The dissent shirt is one my favorites even though I sometimes get dirty looks from some rednecks.

I'm not really into these new hats, but I'll always wear whatever I like. Wear what you like and don't worry about other peoples opinions or the label on the inside.
July 18, 2007 @ 05:33 PM
K BOOG

It's funny that after one negative comment all the haters come out of hiding and drop their lil' two cents.

You guys make me laugh.

If you don't feel what TH are doing then do buy it, this whole 'corny' argument has been run down to the ground, it's old news.

But when Bobby is here posting about the new line i don't see anyone telling him that TH is mad 'corny' or 'cheesy'. Say it to the guys face atleast.

The hate is getting out of hand.

this is obviously directed towards me beause i called the hundreds 'corny' one post above this one.

why is that funny to you? this thread is made to drop opinions on THE HUNDREDS, of which mine was CORNY. And if bobby was in this thread, i would STILL say the same shit. Why would i give a fuck if bobby was in this thread. I mean, i got respect for him cause they do their thing, but ive never felt ANY of their designs. Their mad cartoony/gimmicky looking to me. Cartoon graphics, ugly designs IMO and not very 'street'. i prefer more urban lines which pay homage to hip hop/street nostalgia, ideas/staples of hip hop...this shit looks like its from a comic book or some shit. this shits not for me. sorry. and i'll voice my opinion on it in ANY hundreds thread anytime i want. thats what threads are for. fuck imma look like @ 25 walking around with these kiddie designs on my shirt..

July 18, 2007 @ 05:58 PM
The Terminator

The Hundreds Thread - Discuss Here.
The Hundreds doesnt need 100 threads. Keep all relavent discussion in here. Criticism is welcome, but any excessive and random shit talking will result in your execution.
July 18, 2007 @ 06:55 PM
L

The Hundreds doesnt need 100 threads. Keep all relavent discussion in here. Criticism is welcome, but any excessive and random shit talking will result in your execution.

OH SHIT! ITS THE TERMINATOR!!!

I always LOL when I see 'Your clothes - give them to me, now.' Good times.

So now this thread will probably turn into a flame fest on TH.
July 18, 2007 @ 07:04 PM
The Terminator

OH SHIT! ITS THE TERMINATOR!!!

I always LOL when I see 'Your clothes - give them to me, now.' Good times.

So now this thread will probably turn into a flame fest on TH.

Any flaming without reason will result in termination. As long as you back up your hate, there wont be any problems. But post something like "ONLY FAGS WEAR THE HUNDREDS" and you'll be banned with a quickness. Same goes for ANY discussion on here. Random hate and violence will only be tolerated if im the one causing it.
July 18, 2007 @ 07:06 PM
Cleansweep

lol terminated!!!
July 18, 2007 @ 07:23 PM
Daddy Welfare

just cause some of us don't like the shit, it don't mean we're haters.

the hundreds has always been a hit or a miss... ALWAYS!
July 18, 2007 @ 07:32 PM
wallychamp

Any flaming without reason will result in termination. As long as you back up your hate, there wont be any problems. But post something like "ONLY FAGS WEAR THE HUNDREDS" and you'll be banned with a quickness. Same goes for ANY discussion on here. Random hate and violence will only be tolerated if im the one causing it.

youre the shit terminator! very fair minded and a type of mod ive been pushing for. no ass kissing, just been hating on all the nazi style - unjustified deleting/locking of threads.
July 18, 2007 @ 07:38 PM
UKingdom

still looking for this:

if you have this in M lmk

also looking for

jag shorts (30) (those who have it, how's the fit/quality? i have yet to see a real person pic of it)

July 19, 2007 @ 12:48 PM
switttch

my bad i'm blind. cool

http://everythingyoulovetohate.us/

July 20, 2007 @ 01:29 PM
FFent Freelanc

Hundreds Sale Today - online and in-store
check it out - shit from last season is 18 bucks and shit from this season is 23 bucks.

i have everything i want from last season so that sale doesnt help and 23 isnt much of a "sale" for this season but its understandable cuz its current so i didnt cop anything but this seems to have been looked over so i figured id post it up (in lieu of it being the catapult of an official hundreds thread....smh)
July 20, 2007 @ 01:29 PM
FFent Freelanc

and the denim is on crucial sale, thats worth a check out too
July 20, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
Phlipstar

Anybody knows how the chino pants fit from the spring line? Thinkin about coppin.
July 20, 2007 @ 02:29 PM
soleFLY

i love da colorblind tee
July 20, 2007 @ 02:30 PM
inthemiX

damn!

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

July 20, 2007 @ 02:32 PM
FFent Freelanc

Anybody knows how much the chino pants cost from the spring line? Thinkin about coppin.

just check the website dude c'mon now

edit: if youre having trouble finding them click Spring 07 and scroll down the public label is under the collection
July 20, 2007 @ 02:36 PM
BillionaireBoy

has anyone been to the store yet? do they have a lot?
July 20, 2007 @ 02:41 PM
Seminole21

Just grabbed a pair of denim i had my eye on for a minute
July 20, 2007 @ 02:42 PM
Phlipstar

just check the website dude c'mon now

edit: if youre having trouble finding them click Spring 07 and scroll down the public label is under the collection

My bad... twas the mary j speaking... i meant how do they fit cool
July 20, 2007 @ 02:50 PM
Knolok

Too bad their shipping to Canada is ridiculously high, $50 for a $23 shirt..wow. I'll pass and cop elsewhere..or not, there's no must cop this season for me anyway.
July 20, 2007 @ 02:52 PM
yams

Gonna cop some denim.

EDIT: Just copped the sucker denim in black.
July 20, 2007 @ 03:16 PM
cuddles

ya copped earlier this morning when they put stuff on sale had to cop the sucker denim in black for the price, was willing to pay retail but this made me stop putting off the purchase, wonder if the sale is today only though. WOuld like to cop some more denim and shorts from them at these prices

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.