Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 15, 2007 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

ahaha, whos thinking para one is the same guy who designed the amsterdam AM1s, and that hundreds shirt???

Para one = lame french singer
Parra = artist that collabs with a lot of streetwear labels, Nike, and runs Rockwell Clothing.. yeesh
July 16, 2007 @ 12:55 AM
UKingdom

if you have this in M lmk

also looking for

jag shorts (30) and hat

July 16, 2007 @ 02:27 AM
None_Flyer

the weakest shit since

and

and

and

and

The last tee is super dope. Especially the purple. And depending on the colors I'll probably pick up this new fitted. Not that black/white joint, though.
July 16, 2007 @ 03:03 AM
CEL

Music Makers & Parra are fire sauce
July 16, 2007 @ 05:42 AM
radio raheem

The Hundreds x La Coka Nostra...

how original. Fuck the hundreds they are so gay, all their designs are gay, they are pretty much biters, not just this shirt but a lot of their designs or they just recycle their same old homosexual shit. sorry for the semi-rant.
July 16, 2007 @ 06:42 AM
greatness008

pretty freakin hot stuff coming thru the pipelines!!! freeesssh!!
July 16, 2007 @ 01:36 PM
The24th

how original. Fuck the hundreds they are so gay, all their designs are gay, they are pretty much biters, not just this shirt but a lot of their designs or they just recycle their same old homosexual shit. sorry for the semi-rant.

its not a bite its called a collaboration. thats why theres a la coka nostra logo in the center its not like TH stole it.
July 16, 2007 @ 01:49 PM
radio raheem

i didnt say that that shirt was a bite i said it was original but all their designs may not exactly "be" bites but they are basically the same design and shit which can be considered bites
July 16, 2007 @ 02:22 PM
pre$ton

Now I'm not hopping on the "we hate The Hundreds" bandwagon at all... I have much love for them and their designs and will continue to buy whatever they put out. But we all know that every designer bites off someone elses logo, pattern, etc, etc... I actually love that The Hundreds does it in such a way that sticks with their '80's California roots... Since I was bored a did a few searches... Sure they bite off other stuff out there, but they do a good job of it.

July 16, 2007 @ 03:53 PM
radio raheem

ok but i just hate the hundreds. if some of those shirts were made by another company i wold probably buy them to be honest.
July 16, 2007 @ 03:59 PM
The24th

i was wondering where that bell hop design came from.
July 16, 2007 @ 04:03 PM
TeddyLearned

i was wondering where that bell hop design came from.

me too.

and now, if anyone wants one for $20 bucks + s&h...sneakerpolitics.com
July 16, 2007 @ 04:45 PM
Phuckdrifting

ok but i just hate the hundreds. if some of those shirts were made by another company i wold probably buy them to be honest.

You sound like an idiot.
July 16, 2007 @ 05:40 PM
Notorious

Still thirsty?
July 16, 2007 @ 05:41 PM

Inactive

ahah yes yes..

They use others peoples artwork for a reason. Its not like theyre trying to jack their artwork and hope nobody notices.. sheeesh
July 16, 2007 @ 05:50 PM
K BOOG

hundreds is straight up corny to me.
July 16, 2007 @ 06:27 PM

Inactive

It's funny that after one negative comment all the haters come out of hiding and drop their lil' two cents.

You guys make me laugh.

If you don't feel what TH are doing then do buy it, this whole 'corny' argument has been run down to the ground, it's old news.

But when Bobby is here posting about the new line i don't see anyone telling him that TH is mad 'corny' or 'cheesy'. Say it to the guys face atleast.

The hate is getting out of hand.
July 16, 2007 @ 06:29 PM
quiet1

suspended

It's funny that after one negative comment all the haters come out of hiding and drop their lil' two cents.

You guys make me laugh.

If you don't feel what TH are doing then do buy it, this whole 'corny' argument has been run down to the ground, it's old news.

But when Bobby is here posting about the new line i don't see anyone telling him that TH is mad 'corny' or 'cheesy'. Say it to the guys face atleast.

AMEN!

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

July 16, 2007 @ 07:57 PM
Bob Dole

The next time Bobby posts, remind me to tell him he's wack.
July 16, 2007 @ 08:19 PM
aziz

there's a huge different between jacking an exact logo or image from someone and using it as if it's yours and hoping no one would notice, than flipping a logo and reinterpreting it to fit your vision for the design.
July 16, 2007 @ 08:26 PM
embark

The next time Bobby posts, remind me to tell him he's wack.

how corny do you sound?
Not his line is wack, not a certain shirt is wack, but theat He's wack....?!
You post on Hypebeast as "Bob Dole" while he's an attorney that has his own streetwear line.
Whos wack again?
July 16, 2007 @ 10:07 PM
Bob Dole

how corny do you sound?
You post on Hypebeast as "Bob Dole" while he's an attorney that has his own streetwear line.
Whos wack again?

How in love do you sound?
Check it out. The guy claims that his shit is influenced by skateboarding. Then he says its influenced by the 80's. Then by the Punk rock scene. Then by early 90's hip hop. Mother Fucker is the biggest poser i've heard of. Honestly, when have you seen him skate or practice as an attorney?
July 16, 2007 @ 10:10 PM
Bob Dole

how corny do you sound?
Whos wack again?

oh yeah, you're wack too
July 16, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
h.lurker

Basically, if it wasn't a "streetwear" brand, it would be in spencer gifts with their corny line of spoof gear. This relates to most streetwear brand out there, but some do it better than others.
July 16, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
L

I love how EVERY thread about The Hundreds turns into the crap like the above. Either you like the shit they put out or not. YOU DONT have to buy it. Damn.
July 16, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
The24th

its funny how its only the hundreds i mean there so many horrible brands that post their bullshit on this forum yet i dont see anyone talkin bad about it but when it comes to TH the game changes at least TH doesnt put recycled rap lyrics or the typical cash, guns, and bitches theme that everyone else seems to be stuck on. there doin there thing and like it or not they are making more money doing then you all are.
July 16, 2007 @ 11:56 PM
BLowOuT

not feelin it..
July 17, 2007 @ 04:16 AM
Cleansweep

How in love do you sound?
Check it out. The guy claims that his shit is influenced by skateboarding. Then he says its influenced by the 80's. Then by the Punk rock scene. Then by early 90's hip hop. Mother Fucker is the biggest poser i've heard of. Honestly, when have you seen him skate or practice as an attorney?

man you sound like a total d-bag. I remember back when the brand was started they said it was on some southern California culture shit from the 80's-90's. from the mickey mouse in the dunks tee, to the t&c surfwear, to the starter snap back cap to the freshjive shit. That shit is 100% so-cal, and to call him a poser?!? STOP HATING!!! And this is coming from someone who doesn't even own one piece of "the hundreds" clothing.
>sad
I think some of yall need to invest in this hat!
July 17, 2007 @ 05:02 AM
radio raheem

ok well apparently im the idiot right. well actually yor the idito because your laughing at me and your wearing a hundreds t shirt, but no im the idiot. and the reaons i said that i would wear if it was another company is because they made shirts of a lot of shit that i like ie: the danzig t shirt and the Ban This t shirts, i mean im not really feeling the actual designs but the ideas of the shirts are nto bad. But no i do have respect for the guy bobby, he likes cool shit but just dont really feel their designs, and what lurker said is on point about the spencers gifts thing. and i hate crooks and castles as well tough guy up there making anonomous shots at me i also hate a lot of all the other bullshit brands on this website. and please dude with the money symblos and the at signs in your name please shut the fuck up making shots at me and others how do you know i dont own a skateshop and make just as much if not more money than the hundreds does and either way i dont know why the fuck you care and yes i do voice my opinion about the other brands i hate as well. and no whatever your name is im not thirsty for some haterade, very cute your a 4th grader now, so please stop you werent funny the first time you did it as well as the second and anticipating a third big man after you read this post.
July 17, 2007 @ 05:19 AM
SBairbape1'sIV

i'm a fan of Tha Hundreds..nice fit for a guy who doesn't like to sport extra smedium shirts...great designs..they never claim to create the designs they get from other works of art..they just revamp..which is what alot of streetwear brands do anyway..aslong as the fit is nice..the shirt is tight..I fucks w/ them

so yeah TH is one of my fav. brands right now

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.